InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marketing: Romance ❯ Precious Illusions pt1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Precious Illusions pt 1Disclaimer: I don't own the doggie I just borrowed him and his friends so don't sue me ok. T_T"Sango, I need you to put this ad on he paper so it will come out by this afternoon and tomorrows editions" Kagome said as she left he office to take her break. "So at what time do we start the auditions?" a soft little hentai voice said.

Kagome had a confused look but without turning around said: "I was not aware that to get this job the ladies had to be subjected to he ultimate test of male perversity".

"Ouch! That was harsh -_- he said with a mixture of sarcasm and hurt feelings in his voice. "It's less than what you deserve you blow hole".

Both now turned around to see Sango walking out from the building with an extremely annoyed look on her face.

With that Kagome cracked a smile but contained her self for she was about to laugh. Miroku on the other hand couldn't help but stare at those mysterious chocolate eyes and the fire that raged from them, it was as if all of his ego and all of his behavior suddenly had no excuse or meaning because of her.

Sango's face was soft and delicate, her features were perfect, and her hair was the perfect length: right above the waist. He could not help but notice her very shapely and voluptuous figure. It was as if heaven and hell had made a truce, combined he best in them and this fiery ice sculpture had been born.

All that stood between him kissing her was the fact that he knew she would break his neck if he got between 5 feet of her. Then, the wind changed, and with a sense of demonic security he walked up to her and said: "Sango, would you like to go dinner, a movie, my place, and whatever happens, happ..." SLAP!!!!!!!!

"Pervert, what the hell is your problem" she said with an angry irritated look. "Have you been taking a falsified Viagra prescription?" Sango asked completely annoyed. “Or taking your grandfathers by “mistake”? teased Kagome. Miroku ignored the comment.

Kagome turned to Sango and asked her to be at the auditions just to be safe. "What about me?" Miroku asked with a left behind look on his face. "Don't worry you'll be there just make sure to keep your hands to your self. We don't want the models to run scared now do we?" Kagome again teased looking at Sango who had a playful grin on her face.

The rest of the day went by un-eventful but, at 6:00 pm when they were about to leave Kagome caught up with Miroku "tomorrow be here at 8:00 am I'll bring the restraint jacket" With that Miroku turned around and looked t her with mischievous grin and said: "Ok you do that and I'll bring the paddle" Kagome blushed in full embarrassment but heard a WHACK!!!!!! "Ouch" said Miroku. "Lecher what is wrong with you must you continue to annoy us with your disgusting personality" Sango said as she left.

Kagome started walking towards her car, as she was looking for her keys a masculine shadow crept up from behind her and a husky voice said: "better be careful or someone might steal you away" Kagome was stunned as she turned around to se that her boss Inuyasha was behind her.

"Hi" he said "Hi?! What do you mean hi" she managed to answer. "Well what did you expected me to say good bye" he said dryly. "No, but at least say your sorry" "Sorry for what" he replied.

Immediately she felt the desire to curse him, make him "sit" and ponder what he had done but the realized that he was just being an ass like always. She finally managed to say good night and left.(Tuesday)Kagome: "Good morning"
Miroku: "Good morning Kagome and good morning to you my angel"
Sango: "Good morning Kagome screw you baka"
Miroku: "That hurts"
Sango: "Oh… are you bleeding? Should I get out the salt?"
Kagome: " Easy now Sango, don't kill him just yet. Wait until later, when the models arrive"
Miroku: "I am shocked Ms. Higurashi how dare you treat me with such disrespect?" Sango: "Houshi I suggest you stop it, put your hand between your pants and sit down like a good little boy will you?"
Kagome: -_- Kagome sighed "this is going to be a long day."

A little passed 9:30 am the models started to arrive and Miroku decided he was going to review the head shots (it figures -_-).

After 11:00 am they already had the models that made the final cut "still we have over a hundred models and we only need one" said Kagome with a sigh.

"Ms. Higurashi, I have an idea" Sango said "why don't we pick a number and count the models up to that number?" "You know you may have something there ok we will only interview 80 models.

Miroku will you please tell the models to line up in to a line and count to 80 the rest can go home" said Kagome. "Can I keep the rest?" asked Miroku with a letch look on his face.

"Whatever I'm tired of arguing with you so do what you want ok" said Kagome with an irritated tone.

Miroku walked up to the models "When I call your names please step forward" he said then he picked up the headshots and started looking one by one and calling names everything was ok from number 1 to 75 but then he noticed that only 5 spots were left and he had to be very careful so he looked at the girls and said: "Only more spots are left and I really want to be "fair" so I will only choose now on your resumes.

Number 76 will be Kagura Hige. 'I know I'll get the position and I'll show my little cousin that she cant beat me' Kagura thought

"Number 77 will be Yelena Viken, number 78 will be Yumi Yamaoto, number 79 will be Kisuna Tsukino and last but not least number 80 Rin Hige 'What!!!!!!! The little bitch she got in I was certain she wouldn't, oh well we are 80 there is no way in hell she will be picked' Kagura thought again with disdain in her voice.

"Thanks again for coming ladies maybe another time" Miroku said quite disappointed. "Mr. Houshi? Oh Mr. Houshi" Rin said "Yes." He turned around to see who was calling him and there she was a star among stars, a woman so beautiful that he knew from the moment he saw her she was destined for bigger things.

"Mr. Houshi I just wanted to thank you for whatever you saw in me that made you pick me I swear to do my best in the audition. Arigato gozaimazu." "No problem" said Miroku.

'That idiot goody goody what the hell is she thinking' Kagura thought trying not to strangle Rin. Rin her self walked past her cousin and waved with an innocent-genuine smile.

After a couple of hours and lots of auditions the women were narrowed into a group of 10. With that Kagome walked up to the remaining group of women and called out 5 names out of the 10 then more hours later already 3:00pm Miroku had narrowed it down to 3, Kagura Hige, Rin Hige and Ikuko Misato. Ms. Misato was eliminated by Miroku (and then there were two)

"Alright ladies we only need one of you so the one that I call out please accompany me" said Kagome with a stern tone. Both girls nodded.

(Well thank you very much for reading I hope you enjoyed your reading I sure as hell enjoyed writing it thanks to kumi for helping me a ton. So ever one until next time please read and review) I'm evil don't worry its just part one



Converting /tmp/phpacZMlj to /dev/stdout