InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marry Me? ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome remembered everything, including the first time she set eyes on InuYasha, they were playing hide and seek in the park and InuYasha was it.

"You hide and I'll count." A chibi InuYasha said.

"But what if I get lost!" A four-year-old Kagome shouted.

"Don't worry I'll protect you!" InuYasha said.

"Okay, forever and ever."

"Yes of course!" InuYasha shouted.

Kagome ran to find a tree when a strange car pulled up to her.

"Get in or I'll kill your father now." The man said.

"Sorry I can't talk to strangers." She said walking of, until she heard a gun shot. Her father was tossed out of the car covered in blood.

"Daddy!" She screamed. InuYasha heard her scream and ran to her but it was too late, her father was dead and the man pointed the gun to Kagome.

"Die Miko." The man said, and with that, he shot her.

InuYasha ran to Kagome. "Kagome don't die!" He said. "Come on Kags! Kags!" He shouted.

Her blood soaked through his shirt, and she said one last thing. "InuYasha…please protect me…" and with that she blacked out.

The cops soon came and InuYasha sprinted away scared that he would get blamed; she was loaded in the back of an ambulance and taken to the hospital.

"I couldn't protect you Kags." InuYasha said, and with that he raced home. The only person that liked me for who I was, a half demon, and now she's gone, she even liked my ears, InuYasha thought as a tear dripped down his check.

Ten Years Later

Kagome had gone to a special school for some time, from the bullet she had lost much of her memory, that time she met InuYasha and when her father got shot was one of her only memories, but over the years she began to remember other things, but never any memories as detailed as InuYasha. Very soon she was as good as normal.

Many nights she would repeat that memory in a dream, wondering whatever happened to InuYasha. Now she headed down the hall of her new school, finally, a regular school.

"Hey, my names Kagome, I just moved here from Tokyo, I hope Hiroshima is just as fun." Kagome announced.

"Cool, my names Sango, I've lived here all my life, welcome to Hiroshima!" Sango exclaimed.

It was that fast Kagome and Sango became friends. It was Kagome's first day at her new school, and she just happened to bump into Sango. It was destined for them to be friends and they clicked right away. It also helped that they almost had the same schedule, there were only two classes they didn't share.

"I'll save you a seat in first period!" Sango shouted as she ran to class. Kagome followed slowly after wondering what kind of people she'd meet. As soon as Kagome spotted Sango she ran to sit next to her.

The classes were easy for Kagome because she was transferring from a private special school, and Shinkon High didn't have the best teachers in the world.

"How'd you like first period?" Sango asked as they walked to there next class.

"It was okay, but that guy in the front row kept staring at me."

Sango giggled, "Don't worry, that was Hojo, and he's just weird."

Kagome rolled her eyes, "Thanks, that makes me feel so much better."

Kagome thought about her classmates, no one really stood out; at least there were more guys at this school. Suddenly she bumped into something hard, very hard, she looked up and saw a boy in a hat.
 
"Watch it wench!"

"What!" she shouted. "YOU bumped into ME! You watch it!"

Suddenly the halls were quiet and every eye was on Kagome. Did I do something wrong? Kagome thought.

"Excuse me!" the hard figure said, "You must be new here because no one talks back to me!"

"For your information, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, I don't even know you and you have NO right to call ME wench! Go take an Midol and call me when you feel like apologizing." Kagome shouted. "Later."

Kagome brushed past him and walked up to Sango, who was a little more then shocked.

"You have guts Kagome." Sango said, "Speaking to InuYasha that way."

InuYasha, what a weird name. Kagome thought. Now I know what name to not put on my Christmas list. I wonder, nah InuYasha's a popular name, besides he would never act like THAT...