InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marry Me? ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Quick Review thanker to you all:
 
Mew Popsicle: Thanks for all your reviews, not that you had a choice since you're my friend. Lol.
 
12345678910: I have like NO idea who you are but it means so much to me that you reviewed for every chapter! Thank you!
 
pinkrox: I don't know who you are either, but I also thank you for your consistent reviewing, cause the reviews are what keep me updating.
 
Arbitter555: lol, you were hungry for the next chapter so I reviewed that night. Lol. Thanks for reviewing!
 
krisitn: lol, thanks for your review, I'll try to update faster, and I'm glad you like my stories.
 
elana: I'm glad your interested in the story, thanks a bundle for reviewin
 
werejo: lol, your right, my characters a lot, well, out of character, I'll work on making InuYasha more flustered. Thanks for the tip and the review.
 
lozcollie: Thanks for your review too. Lol, I'll try to make the chapters longer and update sooner.
 
Mariah: I'm happy ta enjoyed my story, thanks for your review too.
 
WitchyGirl: lol. I'm happy you loved my story, thank you so much for your review!
 
qtkag: I'm happy you think I'm a genius and funny too. Thank you a bunch for your review.
 
ChibiMishaSan: lol, thanks again for being my first reviewer.
 
If I missed anyone I'm super sorry, but I'll do this again, so next time I won't miss ya, but I want you to know I appreciate all you reviews so much and it means a lot to me that you took the time to read my story and review for it. God Bless!
 
I'm so happy I got more reviews! Okay I had a review from werejo asking what a Midol is, what it is, is a pill women (and sometimes my dad when he gets mad) take to lower there hormone stages, so like if your super PMSy you take it and it lowers your attitude level. Lol. Anyways I also wanted to thank my reviewers.
 
Chapter 15 already. Lol. Anyways here is your chapter…
 
 
The Arrival
 
“Mommy!” Kagome squealed as she ran up to her mom who had just gotten out of the cab. “I've missed you so much!” Kagome said squeezing her mom to death.
 
“Sota!” Kagome said rubbing the top of Sota's hair roughly. “Grandpa too!” Kagome said rushing over to her grandpa.
 
“I want all of you to meet my Fiancé, everyone this is InuYasha, and InuYasha this is my mom, brother and grandpa.” Kagome said as she ran over and gave InuYasha a hug.
 
“Wow.” Sota said staring at InuYasha. “Your like a super dog hero!” InuYasha smiled as his ear twitched. “Thanks?” InuYasha mumbled.
 
“He's so cute Kagome!” Mrs. Higurashi said smiling at her daughter.
 
Kagome's grandpa remained silent and bowed, InuYasha just smiled.
 
“How many kids will you have?” Kagome's mom asked making Kagome blush.
 
“I'm gay so we won't be having any kids.” InuYasha said smirking.
 
Mrs. Higurashi paused as the color left her face. Kagome assured her that InuYasha was not gay and made a mental note to find a way of torture for InuYasha later that day, obviously the tampons didn't teach him a lesson.
 
“Anyways!” Kagome said breaking the awkward silence, “Lets go inside. I'm sure you missed being home.” Everyone followed Kagome into the house and talked about things that had happened in the time they were gone.
 
“So when is the wedding?” Sota asked.
 
“I don't know, Sesshomaru is planning it.” InuYasha said taking another sip of his coffee.
 
“Who's Sesshomaru?” Mrs. Higurashi asked.
 
“My half brother.” InuYasha replied. “He said he'd call and tell us.”
 
Sota yawned loudly. “You must be tired Sota.” Kagome said. Yes, time for bed Sota.” Kagome's mom said picking him up and carrying him to his room.
 
“So you are going to marry my granddaughter.” Kagome's grandfather stated.
“Yeah.” InuYasha said.
 
“Kagome, may I have a word with you?” He said grabbing Kagome's hand and leading her outside.
 
“What is it?” She asked.
 
“Well,” Her grandfather said. “He's hanyou.”
 
“So?” Kagome said.
 
“Why can't he just give you the money, you don't need to marry him, besides your too young, and what about Naraku? I would never forgive myself if you went through this Kagome, marrying him just for the sake of money.”
 
Kagome broke in. “It's not only the money.” Kagome said twiddling her thumbs, little did she know a certain Hanyou was watching her. “I love him.”
 
“Nonsense! How do you know what love is? It's just a crush and you'll grow out of it. Get serious Kagome, did you think you could get married at your age.”
 
Kagome was shocked, was this really her grandpa, what had America done to him? She stayed in silence as he continued talking.
 
“Your 16th birthday is in a few days and you will inherit all of your Miko powers, you won't need marriage. Besides, once you're a miko, in a few years, I can get handsome money for your hand in marriage and pay off the dept with that.”
 
“What?” Kagome gasped. “You said I too young to marry InuYasha, but not to young to be sold into an arranged marriage? That makes no since!” Kagome wailed.
 
“I've made up my mind you ungrateful girl.” Her grandfather said as he slapped her. “Now tell InuYasha we won't be needing his service.” With that her grandfather left and Kagome fell to her knees.
 
`What! What happened to him? I can't believe this! If it weren't for me he's still be in America!' Kagome thought. A few tears escaped her as she touched her cheek where her grandfather has struck her. A warm hand touched her shoulder and she whipped around.
 
“InuYasha?” She asked looking at the figure.
 
“Kagome.” He said slowly bending down towards her level. “Don't cry, please, don't cry.” He said whipping her tears. “I heard everything your grandfather said.” Kagome's eyes widened. “Don't worry, I'm here.”
 
Kagome leaped into InuYasha's arms knocking him over. She lied on top of him and nuzzled her head in his shirt.
 
“What will I do?” She asked sorrowfully.
 
“Absolutely nothing.” InuYasha said wrapping his arms around Kagome. “I will take care of everything.”
 
“He's turned so mean and cold InuYasha.” She said tightening her hands on his shirt. “He hit me, he would rather me be in an arranged marriage and get the money from my powers than me being happy and be with you.”
 
“Don't worry Kags.” He said stroking her hair. They stayed like that for about fifteen minutes and Kagome had fallen asleep in his arms. InuYasha picked Kagome up and carried her back to the house. He tucked her in bed quietly crept downstairs and out the door.
 
“Goodnight.” InuYasha said waking down the steps of the shrine. Then he flipped out his cell phone and dialed a number.
 
“Hello?” The person said on the other line.
 
“Sesshomaru.” InuYasha said into the phone. “It's InuYasha, and we got a problem. InuYasha told Sesshomaru the 411 on Kagome's grandfather, and that he had smelt like Naraku.
 
“I think Naraku is impersonating Her grandpa, but the where is he?” InuYasha asked.
 
“Isn't that obvious brother?” Sesshomaru said in a monotone voice. “He's at Naraku's house.”
 
InuYasha hung up the phone after a few minutes of talking and getting the directions to Naraku's house. They had come up with a plan, tomorrow at dawn; they would break into Naraku's house and get Kagome's real grandpa back.
 
I Know Shot Chapter. But more is on the way, I'm leaving for a few days so I'll update in a few days when I get back, sorry for a few day while I won't update tough. Till then this is what ya get, please tell me what ya think, thanks for reading and please review.