InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marry Me? ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oh yes, I shall call this chapter…Raining Tampons…
 
 
“I don't want to go into a store and buy Maxi pads!” Miroku whined as they continued running.
 
“Did you see their faces? Sango was about to punch me! Kagome wasn't much better either.” InuYasha said continuing to run. “Besides, how many maxi pads could there be?” But InuYasha had spoken too soon. They arrived at Fred Meyer and went into the “woman necessities section” only to see rows of different types of Maxi Pads.
 
“It's like a rainbow.” Miroku said eyeing the packages. “They have pink, green, yellow, and…what's this?” He said pulling out a box.
 
“Let me see it.” InuYasha said. Miroku tossed him the box and it read `tampons.' “I don't know lets open up the box and see.” InuYasha said as he popped open the box and pulled a long string attached to a plastic thing.
 
“Does it have instructions?” Miroku asked pulling out a folded piece of paper.
 
“Ahhhh!” Miroku screamed as he looked at the step by step pictures. “That's too much for even a pervert to handle!” InuYasha snatched the paper, glanced at it, blushed and shoved it into the box.
 
He must of put too much force because the box exploded and tampons flew everywhere.
 
“Whaaaaaa! It's raining Tampons!” InuYasha cried. They quickly ran out of the store back to school. “Forget that! They can use toilet paper.” Miroku nodded in agreement and they continued to sprint to school.
 
At School
 
InuYasha and Miroku spotted Kagome and Sango before they entered into class.
 
“I couldn't get them, I tried but it was too hard.” InuYasha said to Kagome.
 
“Will you be okay with toilet paper?” Miroku asked blushing as he remembered the tampon instructions.
 
“GOT YOU!” Sango and Kagome said in unison laughing hysterically.
 
Miroku fell over anime style and InuYasha started to twitch. “Your revenge?” InuYasha asked.
 
Kagome nodded and continued to laugh even harder with Sango. “Are we even?”
InuYasha nodded and sighed. “Even, no more joking.” Kagome smiled and her and Sango walked to class, straining to suppress there giggles, and no one dared to tell InuYasha and Miroku that they both had a few Tampons stuck in there hair from when the box exploded.
 
She's good. InuYasha thought as he walked home. Too good! She owes me a heck of a good kiss.
 
InuYasha arrived home tired from his day.
 
“Tough day?” Sesshomaru asked coldly, not really caring.
 
“Yeah, how'd you tell?” InuYasha asked as he pulled the orange juice out of the fridge and began to gulp it down, the coldness felt good streaming down his throat.
 
“The tampon in your hair gave me the foaling you had a tough day.” Sesshomaru said with a rare grin.
 
InuYasha spit juice out everywhere and yelled, “KAGOME!” He quickly stomped off to his room, not angry, just extremely embarrassed.
 
The next day at school was a tiring one for Kagome. InuYasha kept nagging she owed him a “make out,” and Kagome was trying to explain that it was payback and she didn't owe anything. Other than that it was a normal day. When school was over InuYasha stalked Kagome home.
 
“Stop following me!” She told InuYasha as she jogged up the steps to her shrine.
 
“I have something to ask you!” InuYasha said jumping in front of Kagome.
 
“What?” She asked calmly.
 
“We need to set up the wedding, we have less that thirty days.” Kagome paused and thought about it. “Okay, follow me.” She said continuing to walk to the house.
 
“One more thing.” InuYasha said as she opened the house door with her key.
 
“Yeah?” Kagome said. InuYasha leaned and gave Kagome a quick kiss, she melted into his arms and her legs became week. He can be so aggressive, yet still give the gentlest kisses. Kagome thought.
 
“I missed that.” Kagome said in a low voice stepping into the house, but InuYasha could still hear her.
 
They sat down and started working on plans. “I want it big! Lots of flowers! Five hundred people! Caterers and tree hundred pounds on shrimp!” Kagome said enthusiastically.
 
“Um…I was thinking family friends, ceremony, and McDonalds.” InuYasha said while scratching the back of his neck.
 
“I always dreamed of a fancy wedding, but that sounds better.” Kagome said agreeing to InuYasha.
 
“Really! Phew, I thought you wouldn't agree with me.” He said relieved. “Girls always want like little ice sculptures and it's so expensive!”
 
“My parents had a small wedding, so I'm okay if we have one.” She said taking a bite into her cookie.
 
“Your family is due to fly in from America tomorrow, how bout we have the wedding in a week.”
 
Kagome smiled, it had been a while since she saw her family. “Thank you!” Kagome said hugging InuYasha tightly.
 
InuYasha smiled and returned her hug.
 
“InuYasha.” Kagome said sternly. “I can't wait!”
 
InuYasha smiled. “Me neither.”
 
“So we need bridesmaids and best man, plus a place to get married.” Kagome said with a wide smile.
 
“My brother will take care of everything, Sango can be your bridesmaid and Miroku can be my best man.” InuYasha said. They continued talking working out all of their wedding plans, Sota would be the ring carrier, and the rings has already been bought, all that was left was to wait for one week, how hard can it be to get married?
 
 
He had no idea, InuYasha is so dense. Lol. Anyways here's another chapter for you un reviewing folks.