InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marry Me? ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welpers here is chapter 13. Please read and review!
 
Where were we? Oh Yeah…
 
In a moment ….Kouga broke apart their lips for air.
 
“Do you still resist me my woman?” He said.
 
“InuYasha!” She shouted frantically trying to struggle away from Kouga's grip.
 
“Kagome!” InuYasha yelled jumping to her rescue. “Get your hand OFF her!” InuYasha yelled at Kouga.
 
“Make me.” Kouga said blowing in Kagome's ear.
 
“Ewww!” Kagome said, but she didn't suffer long, InuYasha had punched Kouga square in the nose while taking Kagome with him and carried her at full speed back to school.
 
“Are you okay?” InuYasha said.
 
“I'm okay, but he…never mind.” Kagome said as her cheeks raised to a tickle me pink blush.
 
“Tell me.” InuYasha said looking at her intensely. “Tell me tonight, you need to talk to Sango.” With that he set her down only for her to get tackled by her best friend Sango.
 
“I was so worried!” Sango said letting a few sobs escape on Kagome's shoulder. “Was Naraku scary?” Sango asked with big curious eyes.
 
“No.” Kagome said revealing the fact that she could imagine him singing `I'm so pretty, oh so pretty' a lot easier, but what goes on in Naraku's house, must stay in Naraku's house. “Hey, where'd Naraku go?” Kagome asked.
 
“He's looking for you! He must have gotten lost! I'm worried about him Kagome!” Sango said desperately.
 
“I wouldn't worry.” InuYasha said pointing towards a crowd of girls and a giddy Miroku. “I think he's doing perfectly fine.”
 
Sango's sadness turned into anger and she quickly went over to Miroku and beat the crud out of him.
 
“They make a good couple.” Kagome said gigging. InuYasha came up behind her and embraced her in a hug. “Not as good as us.” He said into his ear after he pulled her hair out of the way. Kagome blushed and smiled.
 
`I think this marriage…won't be so bad after all, I might even let him sleep in the same room as me…' She thought after she gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. She had forgotten all about her fit with InuYasha in gym class and was ready to head back into school when the bell rang, school was over.
 
“Oh well, I am hungry though, I didn't have lunch.” Kagome said as she collected her belongings out of her locker and shoved them into her backpack.
 
“Want to get something to eat with me?” InuYasha asked picking up Kagome's bag and swinging it over his shoulders.
“Sure.” Kagome said. “Where do you want to go?” InuYasha thought to himself for a moment then smiled.
 
“I want Raman, it's usually overpriced at restaurants though, how bout we eat at your place.” InuYasha said hoping she's say yes.
 
“Sure, but you have to help cook.” Kagome said happily as they walked to her house.
 
At Kagome's House
 
Kagome arrived home to an empty house. “I hate America.” She grumbled, remembering her family was there and she was home alone InuYasha gave her hand a squeeze.
 
“Let's get food now.” He said as he looked into her eyes. InuYasha put her bags on the table and started to search the cupboards for the supplied needed to cook Raman.
 
After forty-five minutes they had finished eating and cleared the dishes.
 
“Better?” InuYasha said as he followed Kagome up to her room.
 
“Much I'm not even hungry anymore!”
 
Kagome plopped on her bed and crawled in her sheets while yawning. “I've had a bid day, see you tomorrow.” She said to InuYasha.
 
“Funny, You're not tired, how bout you tell what went on in Naraku's house and when Kouga rescued you.” InuYasha said while sitting on her bed, Kagome sat up and she told InuYasha her story.
 
“Well.” Kagome started. “I was kidnapped by Naraku and woke up is a bed. Then Naraku came into the room and was scary and I was all `Ahhhh' and Kouga came in and he was all `I'll save you!' and he did but then he didn't take me beck to school! He tried to take me to this cave and wanted to…yeah then he…um, yeah…then you saved me and I was all `Yeah!'” Kagome said in one breath.
 
“Oh.” InuYasha said a moment later letting the words sink in. “I'm confused, what did he want to do in the cave and what did he do to you before I came?”
 
Kagome's cheeks flushed red and she shyly looked at the floor like it was the most interesting thing on the earth. “Well, um…he wanted to pay baseball and hit a home run in the cave, but with con…cond-.” Kagome struggled to finish the sentence.
 
“I understand.” InuYasha said calmly, but on the inside he was shouting lots of colorful language and had images of him killing a certain Kouga.
 
“Before you came though, he kissed me.” She said as she touched her lips with her fingers. “It tasted bitter.”
 
InuYasha scooted closer to Kagome and gave her a serious look. “I'm sorry I didn't get there fast enough.” He said.
 
“It's okay,” Kagome said calmly. “I'm not harmed now.” InuYasha scooted even more closer to Kagome.
 
“Do you remember what a non-bitter kiss taste like?” He asked looking into her eyes deeply.
 
“Yeah, but I could use a refresh of the taste.” Kagome said.
 
InuYasha leaned in and kissed Kagome. He depend the kiss as they fell down onto the pillows on Kagome's bed. They broke for a moment of air and Kagome spoke. “A sweet kiss is better than a bitter one.”
 
“Duh.” InuYasha said before he lunged in for another kiss. InuYasha moved his hands from Kagome's shoulder and the back of her head to her waist. He may not be Miroku, but he is a little intense. Kagome thought as she moved her hands to his shoulder blades.
 
The moment was broken when Kagome started to giggle. “That's my tickle spot InuYasha!” She said pushing him off her.
 
“Your ticklish?” InuYasha said while eyeing Kagome's waists where he was holding her only a minute ago.
 
“I don't like that look InuYasha!” Kagome said as she crossed her arms, but it was too late, InuYasha was tickling Kagome like crazy, and she was giggling like crazy.
 
“Stop it!” Kagome said while laughing hysterically.
 
“Or what?” InuYasha said with a smirk.
 
“I'll hurt you!” she said in between laughs. InuYasha let upon the tickling and caught her breath.
 
“Better?” InuYasha said, Kagome responded with a nod. InuYasha let out a small chuckle. “I'm so evil.” He said to himself.
 
“What do you want to do now Kagome?” He asked.
 
“Bed. Goodnight, lock the door on your way out.” And with that she fell to sleep immediately. InuYasha tucked her into bed, locked the door, and shut her window, but instead of going home he laid next to Kagome thinking about her.
 
Her eyes. He thought. They can have so many emotions on them, even if she had a blank face. Kikyo, you and Kagome are alike, but she can smile and accepts me for a hanyou, and doesn't want to make me into a human. That is your greatest difference; you are not the same person. InuYasha was sent into a blissful slumber after his thoughts of Kikyo vanished.
 
Kikyo was a cold-hearted murderer; she lived with Naraku (along with a lot of other people) before the same person that killed Kagome's dad killed her. She was targeting Kagome and got close to killing her once, but she did not succeed. Neither InuYasha nor Kagome never really talked about her, especially right before her death, when she told InuYasha she loved him, but wanted him to become human.
 
Kagome awoke the next morning to her alarm clock. She shut it off and turned over. `What's this next to me?' she thought. Kagome fluttered her eye's open to find InuYasha asleep next to her.
 
“My personal bubble is popped!” Kagome said as she quickly started to get out of bed.
 
“What bubble?” InuYasha said groggily.
 
“Why were you in my bed?” Kagome asked frantically.
 
“You don't remember last night?” InuYasha said as his bottom lip quivered.
 
“OH MY GOSH! I'M A BAD GIRL! DID I DO IT!?” Kagome said looking down at her clothes, they were on so that meant she was a good girl last night, or was she?
 
“I can't believe you can't remember Kagome! You said you loved me…we even role played, please tell me you at least remember the roll playing!” Inuyasha said, on the verge of tears.
 
Kagome panicked. “Got ya.” InuYasha said cracking up.
 
“So nothing happened last night?” Kagome asked.
 
“Nope.” InuYasha said smiling. “You didn't even snore. No role playing either.”
 
Kagome quickly recovered from her tears and became angry. “You're gonna DIE!” She said running after him with her alarm clock. “GET OUT!” She threw the alarm clock right at InuYasha who dodged it.
 
“See ya at school.” He said as he ran out towards the front door, yet even thought he was out the door, her could still hear Kagome's threats and cursing.
 
`I will so kill him, I thought I was a bad girl last night…and role playing!' A shiver slid up Kagome's mind as she thought about it. `Gross pervert! He will die! Sango better not laugh at this!'
 
Kagome quickly took a shower and got ready for school, surprisingly she wasn't that mad, it was funny what she thought about it, and she liked waking up to InuYasha's smiling face, yet she still had to plot her revenge, and Sango would be the perfect help.
==============================================================
“Pssssst! Sango!” Kagome said during second period while the teacher was giving a lesson.
 
“Yeah?” Sango whispered leaning in towards Kagome.
 
“Come up with a revenge?” Kagome asked in a pleading tone.
 
“I can't think of anything, give me time to think, you like just told me first period about what InuYasha did last night.” Sango whispered to her desperate friend.
 
Kagome spent all of first period passing notes to Sango back and forth that included all of the details from last night till this morning. Sango was equally mad InuYasha would abuse her friend and also thought it was perfect timing. She wanted to have revenge on Miroku for his perverted qualities, not she and Kagome could both punk InuYasha and Miroku.
 
The bell rang and class was over, Kagome dreaded the moment, two classes with InuYasha and no Sango!
 
“See you at fifth period.” Sango said as they headed their separate ways. Great, just what I needed, a class with InuYasha. Kagome thought as she took her a seat farthest from InuYasha.
 
“Why is Miss Kagome avoiding you InuYasha?” Miroku asked looking at an angry Kagome scribble something on a paper.
 
“I sorta made her think we slept together, I think the role play pushed her overboard.” InuYasha said as he glanced at Kagome.
 
“What! She'll never speak to you again man!” Miroku said with a chuckle. InuYasha got up and walked up next to Kagome.
 
“I was only joking.” InuYasha said.
 
“So if I go out with Hojo then the next morning say I was only joking, would you be mad?” Kagome asked.
 
“Of course!” InuYasha said. “Lets just forget about it.”
 
“Yeah, I will after my revenge.” Kagome said picking up her books and moving back to her seat next to InuYasha.
 
Like she could pull a revenge on me! InuYasha thought. Uh…I better watch my back just in case.
 
Third, Fourth, and Fifth period flew by fast and now Sango and Kagome were sitting under a cherry blossom tree sceaming ideas.
 
“What if we take his hat and hide it somewhere, he'd get in trouble for exposing his demonic side.” Sango suggested. “Or how bout we die his hair?”
 
Kagome mused to herself as she tried to plot out more ideas. “I want it big!” she said flinging open her arms. “Something that will tell him not to mess with me.”
 
“Hm…I know! Pretend like your dieing!” Sango said. “Like your chocking and he'll be all I'm soooo sorry, I feel so bad for what I did cause your dieing, or something like that.”
 
Kagome bit into her apple and continued to think. “He can smell death, he'd know if I was faking it.”
 
“Good point.” Sango said with a sigh.
 
“Oh my gosh I got the perfect idea!” Kagome said leaning towards Sango and whispering the plan in her ear, Sango nodded and smiled.
 
“Perfect! That way I can get Miroku too! But we have to hurry, lunch is going to be over soon.” Sango said getting up.
 
They searched for InuYasha and when Sango and Kagome spotted him with Naraku they started to act.
 
“InuYasha!” Kagome said grasping her sides.
 
“The pain!” Sango cried.
 
“What happened!?” InuYasha and Miroku both asked.
 
“Cramps!” They both yelled.
 
“I need Pads Miroku!” Sango said while wheezing.
 
“I need Pain killer! InuYasha please run to the store with Miroku!” Kagome said tightening her grip on her stomach. “We need pads! NOW INUYASHA!”
“And Midol!” Sango said painfully with an angry face.
 
InuYasha grabbed Miroku and sprinted towards the nearest grocery story, Fred Meyer.
 
Well this chapter was longer. Did ya like it? Tell me what ya think, I don't mind critism, I mean come on, how do I get better if I'm not judged. Please tell me what I can improve on. Please review and thanks for reading!