InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marrying a Hanyou ❯ Movies and Kirara'a jealousy ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]



I'm happy! The Rin and Kagura fight is finally written! You guys are going to love that so muach, but it won't come until chapter 16. But anyways, here's your update!


Marrying a Hanyou
Chapter 6: Movies and Kirara's jealousy




""Alright, let's continue our game....." Shippo said happily. Everybody nodded except Sesshomaru. "We'll start off fresh, but I'm starting. Houshi, truth or dare?" Sango stated.

[Miroku sweatdropped] "Why do I have to go first again?" Mirkou whined. "What are you, scared?" Kirara taunted. Miroku frowned.

"No, but I'm tired of being picked first." he said. "Shut up and go Houshi." Inuyasha snapped. Miroku glared at him. "I pick DARE!"

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy. "Do you have to yell?" Shippo asked. "Oh, sorry."

Sango rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I dare you to french kiss Rin, Miroku." she said. Miroku gave her a look of horror. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" he demanded. Sango just shrugged.

Now everyone knew that Rin liked Sesshomaru even though she wouldn't admit to it, but Inuyasha knew that Sesshomaru had a thing for Rin, he could smell the anger radiating off him as soon as Rin's name left Sango's mouth.

He looked at Sesshomaru with a wicked grin on his face. Sesshomaru flashed him a look saying [keep your mouth shut, say anything and you're dead]

Inuyasha wiped the look off his face quick, fast and in a hurry. He went back to watching Mirkou contemplate whether or not he was going to take the dare or not.

"Do I have to?" Miroku asked Sango. "If you don't want to get hit by everyone in the room." she answered. He took a quick glance towards Sesshomaru who was busy sharpening his claws....

Mirkou gulped and said, "Ok, I give. Hit me." When Sesshomaru sharpens his claws you'd better have a death wish.

Everyone punched Miroku's left arm and Inuyasha made sure it was hard.

It was Miroku's turn and his first prey was Kagome. "Ok, Kagome, truth or dare?" he said evilly. Kagome gave a nonchalant shrug saying, "Dare."

"I DARE you to give Sesshomaru a lap dance." he said. Kagome paled. "Oh c'mon Miro, he's practically my brother-in-law!" she protested. Inuyasha looked like an angry dog. He shot Miroku a [you're dead] look. Miroku just smirked.

Kagome got up and was about to do her dare when Rin and Inuyasha yelled out at the same time, "NO DON"T DO IT KAGOME!!!"

Inuyasha walked up to Kagome and pulled her behind him. He gave his brother a disgusted look. "This Sesshomaru doesn't need your fiance to dance for me. And you're an idiot for trying to make her do so, Houshi." Sesshomaru said getting up.

"Whatever," Inuyasha spat. Sesshomaru stuck his right foot out and made Inuyasha fall face first on the ground. Sesshomaru smirked and walked over his body and into the kitchen.

Sango looked over at Rin then Kagome, her and Kagome saying, "YOU LIKE SESSHOMARU!!!" at the same. Rin looked in the other direction and said, "No I don't,"

Kagome and Sango looked at each other then gave Rin and look of pure disbelief. "DENIAL!!!"

"Oh shut up! Sango, you're the one with the crush on M-" Rin was cut off by Kirara putting her hand over her mouth. Sango sighed in relief.

Miroku and Shippo were all ears. "Who does Sango like?" Mirkou asked. "Yeah, tell us Rin!" Shippo said. Sango blushed furiously.

"Nobody!!!" she shrieked. Inuyasha glared at her. "Hey! You know how sensitive my hearing is! Keep it down!" he yelled. Sesshomaru came out of the kitchen carrying some snacks.

"This Sesshomaru is tired of truth and dare and demands that everyone sit down, shut up, and watch a movie." he said. Everyone looked at each other like [is this guy for real?]

"A movie sounds good." Kagome said getting up and walking into the kitchen. She looked in the cabinets for a snack and found all kinds of candies and treats. She grabbed Mr. Goodbar popables for herself, Snicker popables for Inuyasha, popcorn and Skittles for Miroku and Sango.

Seeing as Sesshomaru had already handed Rin, Shippo and Kirara some snacks, she left the kitchen and tossed everyone their snack.

Inuyasha searched through their DVDs. "What kind of movie do you guys want to watch?" he asked. "Scary." was everyone's answer.

Inuyasha decided to watch The Descent. At that moment everyone was coupled up. Shippo and Kirara lied next to each other on a sleeping bag. Sesshomaru sat on a bean bag chair on the side of a recliner with Rin sitting on the floor between his legs. Her head was on his left leg.

Miroku and Sango sat on the long sofa with a couple of pillows between them and Inuyasha and Kagome was in the love seat. Kagome layed her head against his shoulder.

As the movie dragged on and got scarier, Inuyasha felt Kagome tense. He rubbed her back to calm her down. She did, but only a little bit.

"Don't be scared it's just a movie," Inuyasha whispered. Kagome snuggled closer to him. Inuyasha blushed slightly thinking, 'Wow, is she really that scared?'

He pulled Kagome closer to him and continued to watch the movie. The movie dragged on and everyone drifted to sleep. Kagome was the last the fall asleep. Inuyasha had his arms around her and she blushed a deep red.

'Why do I feel so safe in his arms?' she thought looking at his sleeping form. 'I don't know, but I like this feeling,' Kagome relaxed and slowly drifted off to sleep.


-the next morning-

Kagome woke up the next morning in Inuyasha's arms. She looked around, confused as to where she was at. She saw Shippo and Kirara snuggled up together, Rin was asleep on Sesshomaru's lap as his head rested on the arm of the recliner, and Miroku was fast asleep on Sango's lap as she reasted against some pillows.

Such a romantic scene...something twitching caught her attention. She looked to see Inuyasha's ears twitching slightly. (XD)

'AWW!!!' How adorable!' Kagome mentally squealed. She reached up and started scratching the base. She hear Inuyasha purr low in his throat. She giggled.

Inuyasha ears twitched back and forth in her hands. She smirked and rubbed the base a little harder in a nice and slow circular motion. Inuyasha groaned and stirred, but remained asleep. Kagome continued to rub his ears until he suddenly grabbed her wrists.

Kagome gasped and looked as Inuyasha opened his eyes.They were clouded with desire.

He lowered his lips to her, kissing her slowly. Kagome's eyes widened. 'HE'S KISSING ME!!!!' her mind screamed. 'Then kiss him back!' her commonsense told her.

Kagome took her own her advice and kissed Inuyasha with everything she had. Unknownst to our two lovers, everyone was up and watching the mini makeout with wide eyes.

Kagome's fingers were tangled in Inuyasha's hair and he had his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Inuyasha smirked against Kagome's lips as they broke apart.

"Good morning," he said lowly. Kagome turned a bright red. 'I can't believe I kissed Inuyasha! How long have I wanted to do that?' she asked herself. Her conscience answered. 'Since you met him when you guys were little.'

She got up, not noticing everyone was awake, and walked upstairs. She went to her room and decided take a long shower.

"Wooh! Talk about a good morning kiss!" Miroku said, startling Inuyasha. He looked around to see all eyes on him.

"H-how long were you guys up?" he asked nervously. Sango smirked. "Long enough to see that mini makeout you guys had," she said.

"Really brother, must you kiss your fiance before you brush your teeth? Disgusting." Sesshomaru said. "Oh shut up Sesshomaru! You don't even brush your teeth!" Inuyasha snapped.

"You shouldn't talk about yourself, brother, it lowers your nonexistant self-esteem." Sesshomaru smirked.

Rin, Sango, and Kirara got up and with clothes in hand, each went to look for a bathroom. "So did you enjoy that kiss?" Shippo asked.

Inuyasha growled. "I suggest you shut it, if you want to live to be 18 runt."

Shippo went silent. "Did YOU sleep good Miroku?" Inuyasha asked innocently. Miroku nodded, and Inuyasha smirked. "I thought so, because you looked pretty happy in Sango's lap." Inuyasha said. Miroku shrugged saying, "At least I didn't wake up and slob her down." he sneered.

"You two are pathetic," Sesshomaru said getting up. "Nobody said anything when you were all cozy with Rin!" Both Miroku and Inuyasha snapped. Sesshomaru chose to ignore this.


While the guys were downstairs boosting their egos, the girls took their showers and changed. (just so you guys know, it's around 12:30)


Kagome wore a dark blue halter top with some light blue Mudd jeans and dark blue sandal heels. Sango wore some black hiphuggers, and a hot pink tank that showed her stomach with black and pink filas.

Rin wore an orange tube top and a short blue jean skirt and some of those orange flower flip flops with orange and white socks with an orange ball in the back.

Kirara wore a button down blue jean one piece shorts outfit, with a belt that had her name in rhinestone on it, and some all white hightop airforces.

When they walked downstairs, all the guys-except Sesshomaru, who kept his cool- gawked. Miroku and Inuyasha had their mouths wide open.

Sesshomaru hit both of them upside their heads. 'Pathetic halfbreed and his stupid friend.' he thought. "Really brother, must you and your stupid human friend show how pathetic you both are?"

Shippo was too much in a trance to even add in some words. "You look beautiful, Kirara," he said softly. Kirara smiled brightly. "Thanks Shippo!" she said. (funny he says she looks beautiful in jeans)

"Are you guys going to stare all day or are you going to go take a shower so we can go?" Kagome asked. Inuyasha snapped out of his trance.

"Go where?" "To the mall."

Inuyasha got up."Sounds good. Let me go get ready. Or in the words of Sesshomaru, let me go disinfect myself and wash away all these filthy germs and get squeaky clean." Inuyasha snickered.

In a quick flash of silver Sesshomaru was behind Inuyasha. "What was that Yashy Washy?" Sesshomaru asked. Everyone fell on the floor laughing. Inuyasha gasped and turned around.

"I thought we agreed to never apeek of that again!!! And it ain't as 'Moon Face' and 'Silver Locks'!" Inuyasha shot back.

"Oh brother, what was that name? Oh yeah, Cutey Booty," Sesshomaru said with a grin. "Ok princess Sessalot," Inuyasha growled.

"Dooty Booty."

"Silky Milky."

"Puke a minute."

"Acne Booty."

"Tree Huncher."

Inuyasha started fuming. "Cruelty to animals!"

"Slop stool."

"Squeaky Clean!'

"Butt digger."

"Booger eater!"

"Garbage disposal."

"Dirt collector!"

"Pubic hair scratcher."

"Pubc hair shaver!"

"Ding-a-ling swinger."

"Um..uh..." Inuyash tried to think of another comeback. Kagome sweatdropped. "That's enough you two. We get the point."

"You won the battle, but not the war!" Inuyasha exclaimed. "You won't get a chance to win the war, Mama's boy." Sesshomaru stated pushing past Inuyasha.

Inuyasha watched as he walked off. "Thinks he's so cool," he mumbled. "I heard that you pathetic excuse of a half-breed!" Sesshomaru called.

Inuyasha stomped upstairs and got into his shower. Miroku, Shippo and Sesshomaru took showers too.

-a little while later-

Inuyasha walked down the stairs wearing his signature color: red. A red and white shirt, baggy khaki's and hightop red and white Infiltrators.

Miroku wore a black and white throwback jersey over a black short sleeved shirt, baggy blue jean shorts and black Reeboks.

Shippo wore a lime green, white, and black striped shirt, blue and lime green Jabos, and all white Airforces.

Finally, Sesshomaru wore a light blue and white dickies shirt, baggy light blue dickies shorts, and light blue and white Converse.

"Alright, let's roll out." Inuyasha said grabbing the keys to his Hummer.

Kagome, Shippo and Kirara rode with Inuyasha, Sango rode with Miroku in his silver Chrysler 300, and Rin rode with Sesshomaru in his white 06 Trail Blazer.

When they got to the mall, Kagome, Sango, Rin, and Kirara's eyes all got sparkly as they looked around in awe. (They do this everytime they come to the mall)

Inuyasha looked down at Kagome smuggly. "You act as if you never been to the mall before."

Kagome grabbed his hand, making him blush. "I know, but every time we come it's a new adventure for us! C'mon!" she said excitedly.

First they went into BOOKS-A-MILLION because Sango wanted to buy another romance novel, then they HAD to go to the mini pet store.

Kirara loved animals and visited the store everytime she was there at the mall. After 20 minutes in there, the girls dragged the guys to THE BODY SHOP where the girls spent about an hour and a half looking and trying on clothes.

Each of them bought about three outfits before they were satisfied. By then Inuyasha was already carrying five bags, Miroku had six, Sesshomaru had three, and Shippo had two.

When they reached the gamed store, the guys immediately dropped the bags and chatted about the new releases. They went on for about a good 30 minutes before they decided to leave.

"Oh gross!" Kirara exclaimed looking out of the store to see Kikyo making out with a guy they all knew from school. Her hands were up his shirt and everything.

Inuyasha wrinkled his nose in disgust. "And to believe I used to flirt with her." he said to himself.

Kagome heard and added, "And you thought I was calling her a slut because I was jealous of her."

They left the store and headed into FYE. Looking through CDs, Kagome couldn't decide whether she wanted Cassie's new CD or if she wanted to wait and get Ciara's new CD.

She jumped when she heard someone go, "Inuyasha!" it was Kikyo. Sango must have heard because she looked over at Kagome, as well as Kirara and Rin. This only spelled trouble.

"It's been so long Inyasha, how have you been?" Kikyo asked walking up to him in a seductive way. Kagome stood right next to Inuyasha with a look of disbelief on her face.

Kikyo completely ignored the fact that Kagome was there and looped her arm into Inuyasha's. "Did you change your number, I can't reach you anymore." she asked leaning on him. Inuyasha shivered, then brushed her off him.

"Beat it Kikyo, I can't believe you'd make out with a guy in public, then expect me to just talk to you like everything is all good. Besides, can't you see I'm with my girlfriend?" he snapped.

Kagome looked surprised, before remembering what Inuyasha had said the previous night. Kikyo looked just as confused.

"Girlfriend? What girlfriend?" she asked. Kagome stepped in front of Inuyasha with an angry expression on her face.

"You lookin at her." she snapped. Kikyo raised a brow, then looked up at Inuyasha. "You're not serious." she said cracking a smile.

"I'm about as serious as my fist connecting to your face," Kagome growled. Inuyasha grabbed Kagome and spat, "Just go Kikyo, before I let her loose."

Kikyo just rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Just call me when you're done playing." she said leaving. Kagome struggled to get at her.

"Calm down Kags," Inuyasha said. "The nerve of that slut!" she said angrily."Just let it go, Kagome," Inuyasha said softly. Kagome calmed down a little.

Rin shook her head and noticed Koharu walk into the store. Sesshomaru looked at what Rin was looking at and rolled his eyes.

"Here comes slut #2, is this Sesshomaru standing in Sluts-r-us?" he said. Rin giggled. Just as Sesshomaru finished his sentence there was that voice.

"Hi guys. Hi Miroku." Miroku's face went from calm and happy to a sorrowful frown. "Hi Koharu." he said forcing himself not to run away. Koharu locked hold of Miroku's arm. "I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie sometime, maybe next weekend?"

Kagome took a glance at Sango who couldn't hide her jealousy. "Umm, sorry, I already had plans for next weekend." Miroku said quickly.

"Oh are you seeing or taking someone else out?" Koharu asked innocently. 'No I lied, I just don't want to take you anywhere,' Miroku was tempted to say. He started to panic as Koharu waited for an answer.

A now calm Kagome saw that Miroku was in trouble so she helped him out. "Well, Miroku and Sango here have been together for sometime now and they're going to celebrate their anniversary next weekend." Koharu let go of Miroku in surprise.

Sango's face went blank. "What...." Kagome cut Sango off. "They really can't wait." Miroku looked just as shocked as Sango. Rin helped Kagome out. "Oh yeah, now I remember! That's all you've been talking about Sango!" she said elbowing Miroku in the ribs while Kagome nudged Sango.

Miroku started to play along. He walked over to Sango and wrapped his arm around her waist. Sango grew stiff. "That's right, we are going out next weekend, right Sango?" he asked. Sango, who turned red, merely nodded.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know," Koharu was clearly disappointed. She left with her head hanging. Miroku sighed in relief and let go of Sango.

That's when Kagura walked in. Kagura had the biggest crush on Sesshomaru and was a rebellious slut (if there are any)

"Hey Sesshomaru.." she said lowly walking up to him and Rin who started to glare. "This Sesshomaru doesn't assosiate himself with sluts as yourself." Sesshomaru said calmly, but annoyed. Kagura only smirked and whispered, "You won't think that once we're together," in his ear.

The hair stood up on the back of his neck and he shook her off. He caught site of Rin's jealous rage (I wish I could show you guys the picture I drew, it's hilarious!) and smirked.

Meanwhile Rin formulated a plan in her head. She walked up to Sesshomaru and hugged him around the waist. "Sessy, who's your friend?" she asked innocently. "She's not my friend, she's a slut that doesn't need an introduction." he said.

Kagura was infuriated. "Who the heck do you think you are, hugging on MY Sesshomaru?!" she demanded. Rin's eyes flared angrily and she set her jaw, and at the same time clenched her fists.

'Oh this is going to be good, knowing Rin she'll probably beat the junk out of Kagura.' Inuyasha thought.

"That shouldn't concern you, but the fact that if you talk to me like that again I'll beat the junk out of you, should." Rin snapped, ready to fight. Sesshomaru grabbed Rin and dragged her away from Kagura. "Save it for school Rin. Don't get arrested." he said.

"This ain't over!" Kagura called. "It sure isn't! And I'll be waiting for you Monday morning!" Rin called back. Kagura growled and left.

Kirara shook her head and then realized something. 'If Kikyo, Koharu AND Kagura are here, then that means-' the next voice confirmed her thoughts.

"Hi Shippo!" It was Eri. Shippo smiled and said, "Oh hey Eri. What's up?"

Eri smiled seductively and answered, "Nothing, just wondering when you and I are going to go out on a date." Kirara had a look of panic-worry on her face. Kagome, Sango, and Rin knew where this was going.

"Sounds good. How about tomorrow. We can get dinner and a movie." Shippo said. "Cool, how about around seven?" Eri asked. Shippo nodded. Eri kissed him on the cheek.

"Great! See you around cutie," she said then left to find her three friends. Shippo smiled stupidly. Kirara had the saddest expression possible on her face.


Kagome walked over to Kirara and cautiously asked, "Kirara, are you ok?" "Just take me home Kagome." she said quietly.

"But we just got here," Kagome protested softly. Kirara crumbled into tears and ran out the store. "Kirara! Wait!" Rin called after her, but it was too late.

"What's wrong with Kirara?" Shippo asked. Kagome wanted to slap him and yell 'You just asked a girl out right in front of her when she's the one with the crush on you!' but knew that if she told Shippo then Kirara wouldn't trust her anymore.

"We should go find her," Sango pointed out. They grabbed their bags and rushed to find their friend.

"I hope she's ok." Kagome said walking beside Inuyasha. Shippo was behind them, not thinking of Kirara but Eri and his date. 'What should I wear, something suave and casual, without looking like a total sap,' he thought.

Inuyasha stopped and sniffed the air. "Inuyasha?" Kagome asked. Everyone (the group) looked at him. "She's in the bathroom, and she's crying. You guys should see what's wrong with her." he said concerned.

Rin shot Shippo a quick look saying, "I already know what's wrong with her," And with that, the girls went into the bathroom.

Inuyasha noticed Shippo with the same stupid grin on his face as before. "Are you even thinking about Kirara?"

Shippo looked at him. "Huh?" Inuyasha balled his fists up. He hated when no one payed him any attention, especially when he was talking to them.

Miroku cut in. "How could you be thinking about that slut when your best friend is in the bathroom crying?!"

"Eri's not a slut and don't ever say she is!" Shippo said angrily. Sesshomaru looked amused and annoyed at the same time.

Miroku and Shippo started arguing and Inuyasha shook his head. He heard Kirara yell something in the bathroom and looked towards the door.

Miroku had Shippo by the neck at this point. "As much as this Sesshomaru enjoyed your little idiot moment, you two will have to stop acting like neanderthals." he said. Miroku let go of Shippo and sat on the bench beside Sesshomaru.

~Moments before, in the bathroom~

Kirara sat in the second stall crying. Kagome and company could hear the sniffled and tiny coughs. "Kirara, come on out and tell us what's up." Rin said softly.

Kirara remained silent. "Kirara," Sango started. "I HATE SHIPPO!!!!" Kirara yelled. Kagome looked at Rin and Sango sadly.

Rin was the first to speak again. "Calm down Kirara, it's gonna be ok." "No it's not. It's clear that Shippo likes Eri and not me." she said crying again.

"Kirara, just come out of the stall," Sango said. Kirara opened the door and Kagome took her into a comforting hug. "What makes you think he doesn't want to be with you?" she asked.

"Oh please Kagome. He only sees me as his friend." Kirara sobbed. "But you know you are way prettier than Eri!" Sango exclaimed.

"Well Shippo doesn't think so, all he cares about is Eri." Kirara's sobbing stopped and anger was evident in her voice.

"That's not true." Kagome said letting go of her. Kirara had it at that point. "NO, I've been in front of his face for year and now he goes around me, it's not gonna work that way anymore, he's gonna have to find another pet to lag around because our friendship is OVER!!!!"

"That's a little drastic. He doesn't even know you like him." Rin pointed out. Kirara had a seething glare on her face. "He would know if he wasn't so worried about Eri all the time!" she shot back.

Kagome, Sango, and Rin knew she meant what she said and decided not to argue with her. "Well, Sesshomaru and I will take you home," Rin said. Kirara looked towards her with a soft look on her face. "Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure Sessy won't mind." Rin saiid. They all stood up and got ready to go. "Alright then, we'll call you when you get home ok?" Kagome said. Kirara nodded and they walked out of the bathroom.

Miroku jumped out of his seat and ran over to Kirara. "Are you ok?"

"Sure Miroku, I'm fine." Kirara said giving him a confused look. Rin made her way over to Sesshomaru and whispered into his ear, "Can you give Kirara a ride home, she doesn't want to be around Shippo." Sesshomaru nodded then noticed Shippo walking over to Kirara. 'Idiot'

"Are you ok, Kirara, you were in there for a long time." he asked. Kirara gave him a look of complete anger.

"What's it to you? You were too busy daydreaming about your stupid girlfriend!!!" All their friends turned to see what the fuss was about.

Shippo's eyes grew wide. "What's wrong with you, you're acting weird." he said concerned.

Kirara laughed and looked at Shippo. "I'M ACTING WIERD? NO YOU JUST DON'T TAKE TIME TO NOTICE WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU!!!" she started to walk away but then turned around and said in a low voice, "You know what, you make me sick. Our friendship is OVER!" and with that said she followed Sesshomaru and Rin out of the mall.

"Kirara, WAIT!" Shippo started to go after her, but Inuyasha grabbed him by the arm.

"Let her go. She's pretty mad at you, so you should just let her cool off." Inuyasha looked towards the door. "But why?" Shippo whispered to himself.

"Where are they going?" Miroku asked. "My guess is that they're taking her home." he said looking at Kagome who nodded.

Sango let out a sigh and wrapped her arms around Miroku's waist and rested her head on his chest. Miroku returned her hug. Kagome looked at Sango like she was stupid.

Inuyasha saw the look on her face and grinned. Miroku looked to Shippo who looked lost and alone. "Do you need a ride home," he asked.

"I'll take him home, come on Shippo," Inuyasha said. Shippo only nodded. They all walked to the parkinglot. Miroku and Sango made sure Inuyasha, Kagome, and Shippo drove off safely.

"Poor Shippo," Sango whispered. "Don't worry about it, they'll fix things." Miroku reassured. "I hope so."

Miroku felt how the temperature dropped a little and he put his arm around Sango's shoulders. "Let's go, it's getting cold." he said. Sango nodded and they walked to his car.

~at Kirara's~

Kirara had just been dropped off by her house when she noticed someone walk by. She recognized the boy as Manten, from her school. He was cute, in a rugged kind of way. (He doesn't look like he did in the anime, thank you.)

"Oh hi Manten! How are you?" she called. Manten looked her way and smirked. 'Look at her body, I have to have her.' he thought.

"I'm good but I would be even better if you were my girlfriend," he answered slyly. Kirara thought back to Shippo and Eri and anger built inside of her.

She looked at Manten. "Well, I guess I'll have to be your girlfriend then,"



Ok, this update took me *literally* all day so I'd better get some reviews for this! Jus joking. I'd appreciate it if you guys would R&R. Thanks!

For any of yall who haven't seen The Decent, it's actually pretty good. And I do think kissing someone when you wake up in the morning (before you brush your teeth) is nasty. That's just me.

Next: Conflicts at school