InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Massage Parlour ❯ Appointment ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KagomeHater - this is for you... Hope you like the first part.

I am fixing the second part now...

Massage parlour

Sango Ishiteki still could not believe it, still after a week after the notice she could not believe it. She had won on the state lottery, she was a millionaire. She would never have to work again. She could do what ever she wanted. "What ever I want?" She fired off a happy smile towards her mirror image.

- What ever I want?!!! she screamed.

And she knew what her first wish was; she was going to get a real make over at the most expensive massage parlour in town. She punched in the number to Kagura. That girl knew where to go if you wanted to feel real good.

- Hello.. said the tired voice of Kagura.

- Hey Kagura, it's me Sango.

- Mmm…

- Hey get up sleepy head, the time is almost four in the afternoon, scolded Sango with humorous voice.

- Yeah right.. what do you want Sango? snorted Kagura.

- I want to know what that place you go to is called?

- What place Sango, I am all over town you know..

- That place where you go to get that heavenly massage you always are talking about.

- Are you feeling alright Sango? asked a now very much awake Kagura. This was not the Sango she knew.

- Of course I am alright; I just want to get a real make over. And I want to have one just like those you always is talking about.

- Are you sure Sango, because this is not like you, said Kagura with a frown.

- Just tell me ok?

- Ok, the place is called Sensual Love and the massage you get there is very different from what you perhaps think of.

Sango giggled in the other end, she did not care what it was, but the way Kagura always acted after a make over at that place, she could not wait to get an appointment.

- Thank you Kagura-chan, said Sango and hung up.

She searched the phone book and found the place - Sensual Love. "I like the name of that place." thought Sango and dialled the number.

A couple of signals later a male voice answered.

- Welcome to Sensual Love, my name is Inuyasha, how may I help you?

- I want to make an appointment for a full make over, said Sango with her most casual voice, almost imitation Kagura when she put that side to show.

- When do you want to come? asked the male voice and it sent shivers up and down Sango's spine.

- Today if you could take me in? she bit her lip.

- Of course, could you come till [sound of paper being lifted] .. 7 o'clock this evening?

- Sounds good, I'll be there.

- What is your name?

- My name is Sango Ishiteki.

- Thank you, and don't forget to ask for Inuyasha or Sesshoumaru and we will come and get you.

- Inuyasha or Sesshoumaru - got it. Thank you very much.

- See you around 7 then.

- Good bye, said Sango and scratching down their names on a piece of paper.

- Good bye.

The line was disconnected and Sango hung up the phone. She saw her arm was covered in goose bumps. She looked at the clock, two and a half our left. She went to take a shower and she took her time. When she was finished she dried and dressed herself. She chooses to wear black jeans and a black t-shirt. She loved black and red and her soft shoes were blood red. It was odd looking, but then again, she was an odd millionaire. She laughed again when the thought hit her again. "Good, if I take a cab now I can look around the place before it is my turn." she thought and looked at the clock again. She took her purse and went outside. It did not take her too long to catch a cab and she told him the address where she wanted to go. He raised an eyebrow but said nothing, just nodded to her request.

The driver stopped outside an old Victorian house. The garden looked like it was filled witch witches' hazel and weeping willows. Small rose bushes grew here and there. "Beautiful." thought Sango and paid the driver. She was a bit nervous, she admitted that. Butterflies flew around her stomach as she began walking up to the house. A quick glance at her watch told her that she had over twenty minutes left and she decided to walk around a bit in the garden. She stopped next to a rose bush and smiled softly and plucked a small flower and put it to her nose. It smelled heavenly. She was for a moment lost in thought that she never noticed that she had company.

Inuyasha had gone outside to take some fresh air before his shift went on. And what he saw made him want to drool. There in the garden stood a female with black clothes. He walked up to stand behind her and he sniffed her lightly and he smiled. She was fertile right now. He cleared his throat and watched her practically jump out of her skin. He chuckled and saw her turn around to face him.

Sango had never been so scared in her entire life. She had been so lost in her own thoughts that she never noticed the figure appear behind her, and when she heard a sound she jumped high into the air and then she turned around. And what she saw made her ogle the figure. The figure was male, a testosterone oozing male. Long white hair flowed down from his head and down to his waist line. His yellow eyes glowed with humour and life and she felt her skin grow bumps.

- Who are you? asked Sango as soon as she found her voice to be stable.

- Just a guy who likes to watch at beautiful things, said Inuyasha.

- Oh, yeah, this garden is wonderful, said Sango.

"Is she serious?"

- I was referring to the beautiful flower that stands in front of me.

- Oh.. Don't say that, said Sango and blushed deeply and turned around again. She looked at her watch and gasped. - Shit, I am going to be late. Nice to meet you… what ever you name is. BYE!!

Sango rushed towards the entrance and Inuyasha chuckled. This was the girl Sango that had ordered the special massage tonight. "Gods, this is going to so much fun." He thought and went inside the house through the back door.

Sango rushed towards the desk and got an odd look from the redheaded male behind it.

- My name is Sango Ishiteki, I have an appointment at 7, she panted and handed over her credit card.

A quick silence and then she got her card back.

- Please wait here and I will send someone to get you.

- O-ok, said Sango and took a shaky deep breath.

She looked around and breathed in the aromatic air. The place looked warm and almost cosy, she felt almost… at home. She felt someone tap on her shoulder and she turned around to see a white haired fellow with golden eyes, but it was not the same guy she had met just a few minutes ago.

- Sango Ishiteki? Asked the man and she nodded. - Please come with me.

She followed him as he walked down a rather long hall. He opened the door into a big room and he showed her to a dressing room.

- You can take off your clothes here and change into one of the robes that is available inside.

- O-ok, said Sango and blushed. This guy was just as macho as the guy in the garden. Was this the one that would give her the massage? She both feared and wanted it.

She went inside the room and saw red and probably scented candles lit up the room. She removed her clothes, but kept her bra and panties on. She took a dark red silky robe and tied it together over her belly. Her heart was beating inside her chest and for a moment she was afraid that it would break her ribs.

She walked out of the dressing room and back to the big room. "Shit Sango, pull together, it is just a whole body massage, nothing to get this worked up about." She took a deep breathe and willed her body to calm down. But it was of no use; as soon as she saw the male again she was right back where she started.

- Would you please come with me Ishiteki-san? asked the male and she nodded.

She nodded and followed him into the next room. The windows in the room were frosted to stop anyone to look inside. Like in the dressing room, this room was filled with lit candles. A small rose scent filled her lungs.

- Please lay down on your stomach, said the male and motioned towards the bench.

- O-ok.. Sango blushed and removed her robe and got up on the bench.

- My name is Sesshoumaru and I will be one of your helpers tonight.

- H-helpers?

- And we must remove your underwear.

- W-why?

- In order to get you the whole body work, you must be nude Ishiteki-san, said the man.

- Allow me, said another voice and Sango's head spun around to see the guy from the garden.

She was ready to faint on the spot. This was getting.. weird. And they was asking her to be naked in their presence. But before she could say anything about it she was stripped.

- Just lie down and relax, said Inuyasha and pushed her gently down on the bed.

- I.. I am n-not so s-sure a-about this, she stuttered when she felt his hands on her shoulders.

- Don't be afraid, we will not hurt you. We are here to make it very pleasurable for you; you will enjoy this very much, said Sesshoumaru and let his finger roll down her spine.

Sango shivered but guessed it would be the best for her to follow their instructions. "Kagura goes here every time she can afford it, it could not be that bad then now could it?" With that thought she was convinced. She took a relaxing breath and closed her eyes.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪& #9834;♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

So, who's up for a massage??
Anyways... R & R please..