InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Massage Parlour ❯ Getting there ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪ ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Both Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru put oil on their hands and began to work it into their hands. And they looked at each other with a small smirk on their lips. This was certainly something to enjoy even for them. Although she seemed unaware of what kind of treatment she had paid for. "This is going to be fun." Thought the two males and put their hands on her back and began stroking her muscles. She was very tensed and they moved gently.

Sango was in heaven, she had overcome the first shyness and now she just relaxed, feeling their big strong hands work wonders on her back. She wondered if they had worked together for a long time, because they seemed so well tuned to each other.

Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru put pressure on certain parts of her body, and they smiled when they could smell her arousal fill the air. As they moved down her back they could feel her tense up again and Inuyasha moved from his spot and went to the small stereo and pushed down the play-button. Soon soft and relaxing music flowed through the room and Sesshoumaru nodded towards his younger brother. It was working, but this little woman would need more if they were to give her what she had paid for. Sesshomaru whispered silently a small spell and a special candle was lit, a candle that gave off a special kind of scent, an aphrodisiac.

They continued to kneed her back and when a small almost inaudible moan could heard from Sango they knew she was being effected by the candle and they moved their skilled hands down her back and began to rub her soft bottom.

Sango was vaguely aware of the new smell that seemed to invade every cell in her entire being. She felt guilty about getting more and more aroused by their hands. "It is only a massage, only a massage. They are professionals; they don't do this to make you horny." Her thoughts ranted around inside her head like a broken record. But her rantings were cut short when she felt fingers trail along her crack. Her eyes shot open and she was sure she was panting like a thirsty dog. But then the fingers moved away to work on the backside of her thighs and she relaxed back again and she began to repeat her rantings, this time with more force.

As they did her legs they could feel her relax even more. Both Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru could feel the muscles playing under her skin. This was a strong female and they made up their mind. Even though their rules forbid them to have sex with their customers this was the only one they would bend that rule. They needed her, and they were pretty sure she would need them too. She was unclaimed by both humans and youkais and they would be fools to let her slip through their claws.

"Gods, I should have done this a long time ago." thought Sango and felt their hands undo all the tensed knots in her body. She was in seventh heaven. And just the thought of two very handsome males doing her over - well, she was going to scold Kagura for leaving this out of her stories about this place. She slipped deeper into her relaxed state. She was hardly aware that they worked their way up her legs again, pushing them further apart.

They saw her womanhood, glistening with arousal and they smiled, she was getting more and more ready for mating. They massaged their way up to her back again and then they turned her around.

She let out a small gasp of surprise and her mind told her that they was seeing her completely naked. She tried to hide her self but they gently took her arms and pushed them aside. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath of the sweet scented air and she felt herself relax again. Soon she had two pair of hands working her front, beginning with her shoulders and arms. She felt them kneed every muscle in her arms, even her fingers, pressing their thumbs into the palm of her hands. They avoided her chest area, only making a few strokes between her breasts and then they began taking care of her stomach. Sango felt something very similar to fire began to flow inside her veins. These guys sure knew how to turn a lady on, she thought distantly as their hands moved over her flat stomach and down over her hips. She felt her womanhood throb with lust and she wanted nothing more than to feel their fingers take care of her passionate needs. "Shit Sango, when did you turn into such a lusty being?" she asked herself and wanted to sink through the ground for feeling like this.

Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha felt both the spicy arousal from Sango and they inhaled deeply, letting their instincts guide their actions, finding every pressure point to increase her lust as they worked over her body. Her legs were parting by her own will now and they caressed her inner thighs, but never touching the spot where she wanted to be touched.

Sango went further into the erotic oblivion; her body was on fire, she was sure of it. What ever they did to her.. she wanted them to take her, make love to her until she could not walk again. She could not take it anymore, she grabbed a wrist, she did not know to whom it belonged and she laid it over her womanhood.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪ ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Third part is in the making...