InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Matchmaker ❯ Party Jitters ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Matchmaker

Starlight Demon 22

Taps the microphone
Is this thing on? It is? Great! I just wanted to say hi and thank you for reading my story! Also, I do not own the story of Inuyasha or the characters, they belong to the ever talented Rumiko Takahashi. I own Akemi, but that’s nothing as special as the other characters. Sighs and wishes she did own them Oh well. Enjoy the story and please leave me a review, just to let me know if you like it or not! Bye! Waves wildly like a child

Chapter 19- Party Jitters
************************************************************************
Upon Kagome’s arrival and return home, the world in the Takahashi mansion was back to normal as they know it. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were constantly arguing as Sesshomaru and Akemi attempted to find a home of their own. Seiji and Izayoi were in their own little worlds until it came to the subject of the younger couples and then they were marriage advisors, counselors, and anything else that they were needed to be. Kagome, in particular, was in need of a counselor because she wasn’t use to this life, being mated to a hanyou that was particularly stubborn, and her family not being as supportive as she’d like with her decision.

A month had passed and Inuyasha and Kagome were still unmated. It was time for Izayoi’s small party to commence in celebration of Akemi and Sesshomaru’s mating. Akemi, who in all actuality hated large crowds, was getting nervous of the idea of about two hundred people congratulating her and Sesshomaru, making comments about pups, and such things to her. Sesshomaru, who didn’t give a damn one way or another about the guest list, knew first hand the development of his mate’s worry as he normally was on the receiving end of it.

Though out the month he and Akemi, out of about thirty days, mated maybe four times. Both his brother and father insisted that was as normal as seeing a multicolored slug. This irritated the young lord, and when Sesshomaru’s irritated everyone finds out the hard way. Akemi, fortunately for her position in the house, was never on the receiving end despite her being the cause of the irritation. It just so happened on the day of the small gathering Inuyasha met with the irritation head on.

“Good morning,” Akemi said as she and Sesshomaru walked into the dining hall. Everyone looked up and smiled at them before resuming their usual morning rituals. Akemi seemed to fret a little, squeezing Sesshomaru’s hand in anticipation as they sat down, and relaxed very little as their food was brought out.

“Akemi, to help you get over your nerves a little, I’m going to take you, Sango, and Kagome to the spa today to just relax,” Izayoi said softly. She had honestly cut down the list greatly, the people that were showing up were supposed to be there, and Akemi’s fear was so unusual in this household they weren’t sure what to do for her. Akemi nodded at hearing this as she started to eat slowly.

“So, of this five hundred guest list, who do we actually know?” Inuyasha asked as he looked down the table at his parents. Akemi paled as Sesshomaru growled annoyed. Their father and Inuyasha’s mother both looked down the table at him shocked as Kagome knocked Inuyasha on the head. “What?”

“Inuyasha! It’s only two hundred!” Kagome said sharply.

“You and mother both told me it’s five hundred!” Inuyasha said in self-defense of whatever Kagome was hitting him with. “I remember! You and mother both said before they came down that five hundred people would be in this house tonight and you were surprised that we’d manage all those people in this place at once. Father said it would be no problem, we could easily fit five hundred, in fact we could fit a thousand.” Akemi whimpered a little at that thought and quickly left the room as Sesshomaru got up and punched Inuyasha in the back of the head, right in between his ears.

“What the fuck?!” Inuyasha shouted as Sesshomaru quickly hurried out of the room to find his mate.

“Language!” Seiji said as he angrily looked at his youngest pup. With a heavy sigh Izayoi shook her head before getting up, suddenly not hungry. Kagome followed as Seiji looked at Inuyasha and shook his head. “Idiot.” Inuyasha glared at his father as Seiji resumed eating, he had plenty to do today and needed all the strength he could get for it.

Sesshomaru found Akemi locked away in a closet in their room. She was curled up and sobbing, arms wrapped around her knees, and head buried against them as if trying to hide from the world. With a heavy sigh, he picked her up out of the closet, sat on the bed with her, and just held her close. It took her a good twenty minuets before she was calm enough to say anything, let alone breathe.

“You...said...that...(sob)...there’d...(gasp, sniffle) be only...two...hundreeed...” she sobbed against his chest. Sesshomaru rubbed her back as he thought.

“There are only two hundred coming tonight,” he said softly as she shook and cried against him. “Inuyasha was just being a jerk, don’t listen to him. Mother, father, and I told you there would only be two hundred. Why would we tell that moron otherwise?” Akemi continued to cry and shake like a leaf in an autumn wind with Sesshomaru holding her. He knew she was worried and scared of tonight in general, so this was probably better for her anyway. When she fell asleep, Izayoi came to the door with Kagome and Sango.

“She’s cried herself to sleep,” Sesshomaru said softly. “I think she just needed to cry it out, she’s been stressed about this and the number of people for a while. What time’s your appointment?”

“Two, I wanted it as close to the party as possible without going over. I figured we’d leave around one,” Izayoi said softly as he nodded.

“She’ll be ready around one, for now let her rest.” Sesshomaru said as Kagome and Izayoi nodded in agreement and left.

Akemi woke up a bit later to find Sesshomaru curled up around and watching her. It as only ten, which meant she only slept for half an hour. She stretched some as he moved a bit to allow her to stretch to her fullest potential before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her small body against his own larger one. She purred as he kissed her softly and sighed as they parted.

“How do you feel?” he asked her softly. She shrugged with another sigh before starting to trace the markings on his face. Sesshomaru almost hid his face against her chest, he wasn’t sure if she started to drive him crazy that he’d be able to stop himself from doing anything. “You don’t have to be ready for the spa, if you still want to go, until one.” Akemi just hummed at him as she continued to play with him. “Mate.” he whimpered a little before taking her lips with his own. Akemi moaned into the kiss, emboldening him to kiss her deeper and allow his hands to roam.

He growled as Akemi started to kiss down his chest, her small hand roughly handling the bulge of his pants as he scratched gently at her ears. He could smell her arousal and it was almost as bad as his own, he didn’t know if at that moment they were fueling each other’s needs or they just needed each other that badly.

><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><>
Sesshoma ru’s eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he felt her wet mouth slide over him, her tongue gently swirling the head of his rock hard cock. He whimpered a little as he felt her hot, wet mouth start to leave him, moaning as she pulled him back in. Getting frustrated that he could do nothing to tease and torment her, Sesshomaru picked her up, growling at the feeling of her mouth on him, and laid her down. He pulled her panties off and held himself above her so she could continue while he feasted on her.

Akemi moaned as she sucked on him like a lollypop, sliding her hand into his pants and gently massaging his balls. She had been surprised when he changed her position but found it enjoyable none the less as he licked at her.

The two moaned and groaned as they licked and sucked on each other before reaching their climaxes. Both groaned deeply as they came in the others mouth at the same time, both licking and sucking until they had received every drop of their cum.
<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><>

Sessho maru rolled off of her, panting and quite happier than he was earlier in the morning. He watched as Akemi sat up and laid next to him, cuddling against his body as if for warmth. She smiled as she felt his arms wrap around her and sighed contently. She knew part of her mate’s problem was the lack of release, she hoped that she had helped him with that for the moment at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Inuyasha was getting irritated with all the yelling and scolding he was receiving for upsetting Akemi earlier. So far his father lectured him, his mother just seemed to ignore his excuses, and Kagome lectured and forgave him as she figured it was worth it. So, to get away from the accusations and such, he ran to his room.

Kagome walked into the room to see him laying on the bed on his back staring at the ceiling. He seemed greatly agitated. She closed the door behind herself and sat down on the bed looking at him. She sighed as she gently moved hair from his face to see that he looked more miserable than she had realized.

“I didn’t mean to upset her,” he grumbled before rolling over and turning his back to her. “I honestly thought they said that there’d be five hundred guests in this house.” Kagome smiled weakly and nodded as she listened before pulling him over onto his back again.

“I know, but you also know she’s terrified of large groups. Even if we did say five hundred, it’s not something we’d tell Akemi for her fear of groups of people.” Kagome said as he grumbled and nodded. “No, to keep her somewhat sane your mother agreed to two hundred. It’s something I think your brother wanted as well.” She smiled as he pulled her further onto the bed and rested his head on her lap.

“You smell nice,” he mumbled tiredly. She blushed a little as she patted his hair back. Before she had returned, Kagome had done some research on youkai and hanyou. It helped prepare her some for her return to Takahashi mansion and Inuyasha. So far, what she had read was accurate. She was half tempted to look up the book online and order it for future references and to help instruct their children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One o’clock came and with it Akemi’s fears seemed to return. With every hour she seemed to grow more nervous. Sesshomaru had tried everything to get her to relax, well...just short of laying her down and screwing her thru the bed. As he walked her to the door with Izayoi and Kagome Akemi’s breathing seemed to quicken and she trembled a bit.

“It’s alright dear, we’re just going to the spa,” Izayoi said gently as she took Akemi’s hand. Akemi nodded quickly as Kagome put an arm on her shoulder and led her out the door while Sesshomaru watched incase she freaked out again. They drove off and he sighed as he noticed Inuyasha watching.

“I didn’t mean to upset her,” Inuyasha grumbled. He knew first was to get Sesshomaru’s forgiveness because he’d kill him if he went near Akemi again anyway.

“I know, we should start getting ready,” Sesshomaru said as he put a hand on Inuyasha’s shoulder. Inuyasha looked at him surprised. “You know what they’ll say if we’re not ready when they get home.”

“They’ll kill us and stick our heads on stakes outside as a warning,” Inuyasha mumbled with a sigh. “How mad is she?”

“Not mad, you just scared her,” Sesshomaru said as Inuyasha nodded. “Akemi will come around eventually, just let her get through the night with no problems and she’ll be fine in the morning.” They headed upstairs to figure everything out for the evening while the ladies enjoyed some time to themselves for a bit.