InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mate ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
He had never cum so hard in his life. His cock ached from the explosion that had had his toes curling, his whole body tingling. And he had never been more terrified. Sitting there with his head thrown back, his hand pumping the last of his seed from his body, he had opened his eyes to see Kagome lying there, panting—her breast heaving as she struggled to breath. The scent of her blood had caught his senses while he had taken her body. He had realizing why. His body had been intent on taking hers, of thrusting so deep in her body that he had clenched his hand around her hips, his claws digging into her flesh. He had small gouges where blood pooled from each small crescent. She had laid there, her legs wide open, shuddering from her climax—and his—her own arousal and body went between her thighs from her own release.

Inuyasha closed his eyes, wincing at the brutal pleasure of the memory. It had only been seconds—mere seconds—but he would never forget the feel of shooting his seed in her body. Such a simple thing. It shouldn’t have bothered him. But his mind and body craved to do it again. He ran a hand down his face. He was stupid. He was such an idiot. He was the stronger one between the two but he had been so weak when she had asked him. So weak he hadn’t been able to resist. And look what had happened. He had seen the bruises forming—already—on her slender hips while she had dressed, the crescent shaped gouges. He groaned. Shit.

“Inuyasha, I’m alright. You didn’t hurt me.”

The lie lay between them. Thick and heavy. He could smell it. What she left unsaid was much. He had heart her, but not enough to kill her. No matter what she said, those marks on her hips said otherwise. No matter the pain, she had somehow enjoyed it. The way her body had jerked and convulsed in his arms…He ignored the warmth rising up from his cock. No. Twice in 15 minutes? What the hell was happening to him?


Kagome winced as she sat down across from Sango. Her whole body was sore and he hadn’t even touched her other than fucking her. At least he wasn’t regretting it entirely. There was no disguising the look of male pride on his face—the look in his eyes—because he had known he had given her pleasure. Mind-blowing, intoxicating pleasure. She had known what she was asking for. Or so she had thought. She hadn’t expected the frantic pounding of his hips, the curses that came from his mouth. She remembered those last minutes when he had taken her body. The look on his face had changed, almost pain-filled. He had looked desperate and his thrust had changed to a frenzied pace. Hard, fast short strokes that had him growing even larger inside her. He had come inside her—something he had never done before. It had only been seconds before he jerked but she had felt the burning hot wash of him inside her. Then he had said one word. His voice had been a deep growl. Guttural.

“Mate.”

He hadn’t brought it up once and she had to wonder, had he even realized he had said it? He had looked at her with such possession—such fury—in that moment. He had seemed different and then the look was gone, just as he came. She didn’t exactly know what the word meant but the way he had said it…it was possessive—towards her.

He had hurt her. She hadn’t lied completely. The place between her thighs ached and her leg muscles were sore from the hard thrusts. But she was still alive. He hadn’t killed her. But she could understand his fear now. She wasn’t scared of him, no. He would never hurt her, not willingly. She understood though. Those few fierce moments that he had showed her were almost violently. In that moment, she wished she wasn’t human. Maybe if she was a demon or hell, half like him, she could take what his body had to offer—fully. She sighed and wrapped her arms around her knees.

“You ok, Kagome?”

She glanced up as Inuyasha spoke and smiled. “I’m fine. Quit asking me the same question.” If he asked her that one more time she was going to ‘sit’ him. Ever since they had come back to the camp he watched her almost endlessly and every time she fidgeted he asked that same damn question.

“You sure?”

“Inuyasha…” She warned softly and then heard him sigh in defeat. Honestly, he was acting as if she’d never been hurt before. This was the least of the hurt she had received in the past eight years. By far, the most pleasurable. She couldn’t stop thinking about him. The pleasure he had given her. A part of her wanted him to take her like that again but the other part of her now knew how dangerous that was. Hell, he could probably kill her with sex alone. She sighed. It was going to be a long day.


It was hell carrying her on his back. He should have just made her walk but that would just slow them down. He was in a constant state of arousal. Jumping from one tree to another, each move jostled her against his back and he could feel the thrusts of her breast against his back, the tight grip of her legs around his back. He tightened his hands beneath her knees, his lips lifting in a silent snarl. He would be fine if his cock would stay down, if the need to fuck her would just go away. He couldn’t stop again. They had to find the Jewel shards and if he kept stopping to fuck her every time he felt the need, he they would never find them. Fuck, why was his body in a constant state of need?

Mate. I need my mate. She need’s her mate—I need to take my mate.

He hadn’t even realized he was growling, the vicious sound tearing up from his throat until he heard Kagome murmured his name. He missed a step and stumbled, his hold tightening on her immediately as the branch beneath him snapped in two. He cursed but Kiara was beneath him in an instant. Kira stumbled from the added weight but kept them up as she slowly made her way back to the ground.

“Damn, Inuyasha. When you did you learn not to look where you’re going?”

Inuyasha ignored Miroku’s side remark. What he couldn’t ignore, however, was Miroku when he slowly slid his hand up. With Kagome practically in his lap, Miroku just couldn’t resist a feel. He heard Kagome curse and then yell at Miroku. Fury rose up, hard and fast just as Kira’s feet touched the ground. With Kagome still on his back he jumped off and spun around.

“Keep your hands to yourself, you fucking pig. Touch her again and I’ll rip you to pieces.” The words came out in a twisted snarl, his teeth bared. The warning growl faded slowly as he stared at Miroku, rage in his eyes.

How dare he touch his mate. He ignored the words in his mind, the harsh voice that seemed so much like his. He stared at Miroku, his body tense. He wanted to kill the bastard for touching her. No one touched Kagome.

No one touched his mate. There it was again, that voice, barely audible.

“Inuyasha…” Kagome watched the confrontation between him and Miroku. For once, Miroku didn’t speak. He had realized his mistake—no matter that Inuyasha had never reacted like that before. “Inuyasha…you didn’t have to talk to him like that. Calm down…”

“He had no right to touch you like that.” The need to rip Miroku’s throat rose. Even better, to rip his nether regions off. Then he couldn’t father those children he was so intent on having every woman bare. He was breathing hard, his cock hard as a rock as he fought the urge to do Miroku bodily harm.

HOW DARE HE TOUCH HIS MATE!

With a curse Inuyasha let go of her legs. She slid off his back, a confused look on her face but he didn’t notice. The feel of her sliding down had him clenching his fist against a groan. Ah, God. The move was torturing him. He wanted to rip those offending pants off and throw her to the ground and rut. “Stay. I need some time alone.” He didn’t say anything more, just left the four staring after him as he took off running into the forest.

“What’s with him?” Miroku muttered.

Inuyasha ran for 15 minutes before he stopped. He was shaking with rage, the emotion causing his dick to harden even further. He needed to release the pent up emotion and he couldn’t do that with Kagome. Not right now. His control had never been so badly frayed over the years. He couldn’t remember a time when he had felt such anger over a simple grope. He turned and braced his fist against a tree as he tore at the fastening of his pants with the other. His cock sprang free, thick and hard and he closed his fist around it. He closed his eyes on a groan of sheer pleasure from just the touch. How could he still be so hard—his body primed and ready, after having took her last night, more than once and then another this afternoon? He just couldn’t get enough.

Need…mate…

He growled at the words in his mind and blocked them out as he started to pump his fist around his bulging cock. He moved his hand and braced his forearm against the tree and then dropped his forehead over it as he started stroking his hand hard and fast. He squeezing, willing his throbbing cock to cum, to give him some relief.

No relief…not…until mate…need to…take her.

“Fuck.” He whispered, his hand moving so fast it was almost a blur. He pumped and stroking, his hips working against the frenzied, desperate lunges of his hand. He could feel the cum in his cock boiling up and then it was shooting out, coating the bark of the tree. He groaned, his head falling back as he still stroked, working his hot flesh until he was limp. He shuddered and fell against the tree. His body wasn’t so tense but the sharp edge of lust was cut in half. It still throbbed in his veins though. What he wanted was Kagomes hot, tight little body around his own.

He winced as fixed his clothing and then turned. He needed to get back. Kagome would be worried.

“Inuyasha, what are you doing?”

The voice, so very familiar had him turning. He turned and stared at the woman. The look on her face was impassive as she stared at him. Kikyo. “What do you want, Kikyo?” For some reason, he couldn’t find it in him to care whether or not she had seen what he had just done. The only thing he cared about was Kagome. He and Kikyo had resolved their issues after defeating Naraku. Still, seeing her now, it annoyed the shit out of him.

“Inuyasha, what are you doing?” The look on her face matched her voice—impassive. She had always been that. So emotionless.

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m going back to the others. Got to find those shards.” His voice was gruff.

She shook her head, the look in her eyes unreadable. “You know that’s not what I’m talking about. I can sense the demon in you.”

His head jerked up, his eyes narrowing. “What the fuck are you talking about?” Like hell. His cupped the hilt of Tensiga without thought. He felt comfort in knowing that the sword rested against his hip. The sword was what kept the demon under control. The only other thing that could control his demon side was Kagome.

Don’t you see?

He ignored the low, growling voice in his head. His imagination—of that, he was sure. The look Kikyo sent him was cold, as if he had outright mocked her by calling her a liar. “I’m a half demon, Kikyo. Doesn’t surprise me you can. Now get the fuck out of my way—“

“Inuyasha, you have to stop.” Her words were soft, as if trying to soothe him, make him see the mistakes he was making. Stupid bitch. She didn’t know what she was talking about. “Your demon is coming out, Inuyasha.”

His eyes narrowed further, zeroing in on her. “It’s under control and you know it. The Tenseiga keeps it under control.”

She shook her head, not moving from her spot. “No, Inuyasha. He’s coming out. You’ll kill her when it does if you don’t stop. You’re over 500 years old and he is ready to come out. Your attachment to Kagome is drawing him and you know that cannot be. You have to stop before it’s too late.” He saw her fist tighten around her bow. He didn’t see how she could be so beautiful when her eyes were so cold. Her eyes were full of knowledge and understanding. She didn’t hate him or Kagome. But stop? He couldn’t. The thought of not taking her again…

“Feh.” He grunted.

“If you hurt her, Inuyasha, I won’t hesitate to kill you. She is the only chance for the Jewel. Inuyasha.” She called his name softly when he turned away. He sighed and glanced at her over his shoulder.

“What?”

“If he comes out, I will kill you.” Her words should have been full of hatred but they weren’t. They were soft, as if she carried a great burden. She knew how dangerous his demon side was. He was even more dangerous than Sesshomaru. His demon was dominating. He wanted dominance and he wanted to dominate. No one could control him.

You’re wrong…




Converting /tmp/phpqnZGMx to /dev/stdout