InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mate ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Inuyasha had done something different that night. She had never known such content as she had when she had lain in his arms. Just that. When he had tugged her into the forest that night, she had been expecting him to push her to the ground gently. Instead, he had jerked her to him and his arms had surrounded her. She had felt the thick, hard length of him throbbing against her back.

“Not tonight. I just want…to hold you.”

It was obvious he had wanted more than that but after he had shed his red firerat top, he had spread it out on the ground and pulled her down beside him. What had happened to bring this abrupt change in him? Not that she minded. It was kind of romantic having his body spooned behind hers. The way his hands spanned her stomach, keeping her pressed back against him. Twice she had felt his fingers lazily tracing small circles on her stomach, twice she had felt his hands move upward slowly and then his hands clench into fist, as if stopping himself. Before she had fallen asleep in his arms she had whispered, “Thank you.” They rarely had time to just lie in each other’s arms.

He hadn’t touched her all day except for when she had to ride on his back and as the day wore on she saw the way his muscles were bunched. His face was stony, the look in his eyes dark. He looked agitated.

“What’s wrong with you today?” Miroku questioned. It wasn’t just today. It had been almost all week. Yesterday when he had almost snapped his head off for touching Kagome and now his sour mood.

Inuyasha’s head jerked up from the sudden question, aggravation marking his facial features. “Nothing.” He snapped out, the words coming out harsh. Dammit, why couldn’t the bastards just leave him alone? He wanted to punch something. Maybe rip up a couple of trees. Kill a few demons. Gouge Miroku’s eyes out for even looking at Kagome.

‘Mate.’

He growled, ignoring the look the others sent him. Oh yea, he wanted to mate alright. He wanted to rut and fuck. He wanted to bend Kagome over and spread the cheeks of her ass and take her right there. It had been so long…Only one night of celibacy.

‘Mate. Mate. Mate.’

The words resounded in his head. Mate—HIS mate. Mate—fuck his mate. When had Kagome become such a crucial part of his sex life? The moment he took her. Her body was addicting. There wasn’t a single day that he didn’t think of the night to come. Of the different ways he wanted to take her. Gripping her shoulders and pushing her to her knees to guide her to his cock—

‘Too long. Need mate.’

What he needed was another female demon to fuck. Someone who he could slake his violent lust on. Then he could come to Kagome and take her without the fear of losing control. Using his own hand wasn’t going to do it. His mind was whispering a denial at the mere thought of taking another female but hell, if he didn’t do something he would be walking around with a hard-on 24/7. He could take Kagome over and over again. That’s what he wanted to do. Her body wasn’t made for that, though, and it killed him to think of hurting her like that.

‘Take mate.’ The primal growl hissed in his mind. ‘Let me take mate. My mate.’

What the hell was wrong with him?

He stood up and the others glanced at him. He stared at Kagome for a moment. “I’ll be back in a few hours. Maybe tonight. I need away from you guys.” He muttered gruffly. He felt the most unbelievable remorse—denial—for what was in his mind. Dammit, he had to do something. He wanted Kagome’s body to a fine point of pain but he wasn’t going to take her until the sharp edge of his lust was sated. He stared at her for a moment more. “I’ll be back in a while, Kagome.” His said to soften the blow of what he had said. I need away for you guys.

His cock was rock hard, standing on end as he took off into the forest. It hurt to move, much less run. His skin felt tight, stretched over his body as if he were going to burst any moment. There were demons all over. It wouldn’t be hard to find a willing female demon, after all. Most of the female ones were lustful creatures by nature. He didn’t miss the irony in the fact of the first female demon he came to.

He would have grinned if his cock wasn’t hurting so bad with the need to fuck. She was a hair demon, just like Yura had been and she resembled the stupid bitch. He skidded to a halt, taking in her brown hair and the heavy set breast and small waist. He wished her hair was black, her breast smaller…Shit, he was comparing her to Kagome. He watched as she turned, her nose scenting the air. Oh yea, she could smell him and his need. His lips twisted up in a silent snarl as she turned fully, her tongue sliding over lips as she realized the lustful look in his eyes.

‘MATE.’ The growl hissed in his mind. Denial rose up, sharp and fast. Dammit. He ignored the feeling as he launched himself up into the tree. He fisted his hands in her hair and jerked her head back. He wasn’t going to kiss her. His body rebelled at the idea. “Fuck. Now.” His voice was hoarse as he wrapped his fist in her clothes and ripped them down the front. Her body was pale and white. He wished it was tan—softer.

“Oh, demon boy wants to play.”

Demon boy? If he ripped all of that precious hair of hers off her head she wouldn’t think he was a boy. Maybe if he sliced her head clean off her shoulders…he spun her around and shoved her upper body over so she was bent halfway. He gripped the base of his cock and bent his knees and without pretense shoved his thick length into her body. He wasn’t gentle like he was with Kagome. He didn’t have to be. The moment he was in her body, he noticed the difference. She wasn’t as tight; her body wasn’t the same, sweet smell. She was too strong. Just not strong enough. She wasn’t like Kagome. Kagome was human and fragile. He could dominate her so easily.

‘Let me.’ The voice snarled in his mind.

He wasn’t gentle when he started thrusting. He gripped her hips and started pounding.  His hips moved in a frenzy, his balls slamming back and forth as he took her hard. His chest heaved as he struggled to bring in air. He thrust and thrust and thrust…He closed his eyes, cursing, as he only grew harder. His need wasn’t ebbing. It was growing stronger, no matter how hard he took the female demon.

“Fuck.” He jerked out of her. “I’m sorry, Kagome.” He whispered, his voice ragged. He felt as if he had betrayed her by taking this demon. He hadn’t even succeeded in anything. His cock ached so bad he was almost crippled from the pain.

“Let me take you in my mouth…I’ll suck it hard—“

He jerked away from her, his eyes glowing. “Touch me again and I’ll kill you.” He wanted to kill himself for even touching her. He jumped off the tree, the look on his face ravaged from the throbbing in his cock. God, he needed her. He needed Kagome to take him. To ease the pain in his balls. Before his feet were on the ground he was already pumping his cock, struggling to force him to climax. His head fell back but nothing happened as he moved his hand faster and faster. He squeezed almost painfully, wanting to feel the tight grasp of her body as she came around him…He twisted his wrist, moving his hand back and forth…”Fuck…” He panted, his eyes glazed over from the pain. He couldn’t come by his hand and the agony rising up from his loins almost doubled him over.

‘Mate…’

He jerked his pants back up and an hour later, as he stumbled back onto the edge of the camp, his eyes automatically took in Kagome’s laughing form across the distance. Just seeing her eased his pain. But not the lust.

‘My mate. Need…take her…’

He hadn’t intended on taking her. He was going to suffer through the agony alone until the lust in his groin eased but he couldn’t stop the words from coming from his lips, his voice hoarse from the pain. “Kagome…”

He saw her head jerk up, the look in her eyes concerned. She saw the pain in his eyes, heard the sound in his voice. He needed her.

“Inuyasha, what’s wrong?” He didn’t remember seeing her move but she was there in front of him. He inhaled hard at her scent. Had she always smelled so good?

“Kagome…”

“Kagome, is everything alr—“ Sango started.

“Yes.” Kagome cut her off, nothing even bothering with an explanation. “Inuyasha, what’s wrong. Please, tell me.”

“It hurts.” He closed his eyes against the dull, throbbing pain in his groin. He grew even harder at the sound of her voice.

“Let me—“

He groaned at her words, not even hearing the rest of what she said. Let me—Oh yes, he could let her. The possibility of those words. Finally, her words came into focus.

“—what hurts, Inuyasah? What happened”?

He didn’t care if the others saw but they weren’t paying attention to the two anymore. Inuyasha caught her hand and jerked it to his cock, wrapping her fingers over the towering length through his pants. “I need…I’m sorry, Kagome.” He whispered hoarsely, groaning at the feel of her fingers around him. He felt more than saw her glance behind them as she started trying to tug her hand away. “Fuck, don’t stop. Please.” He was begging, the plea in his voice so low it was barely audible. She wasn’t even moving he hand over him; her light struggles had sent shards of pleasure through his cock.

He barely remembered her whispering to him, the look in her eyes frightened for him. She didn’t understand why he was in such pain; all she knew was that he was in pain. Pain that had him begging and Inuyasha, he never begged. He didn’t even remember her slowly walking him back into the forest. One moment they were on the edge of the camp and the next there were trees overhead. “It hurts.” He groaned, his head bowing. He tore open his hand again and his cock fell forward. He gripped the length in his hand and started pumping. He needed relief and he needed it now before he died of the pain.

He cried out when he felt her cool hands move over him then, gently pushing his own away so she could take him in her hand. She didn’t understand what had happened. He didn’t understand. All he knew was that he needed HER to ease the ache building. He forced his eyes open and cupped her shoulders, squeezing them. “Kagome…” His eyes were glistening as he applied a light pressure to her shoulders. He couldn’t help it. Her hand wouldn’t be fast enough. He wanted release—needed—it now. And he wanted her mouth. He applied more pressure until she slowly began sinking, her knees bending. He placed a hand on top of her head and steadily began pushing her down till she was on her knees. The sight of her there was beautiful. His cock was thick—huge—rising up inches from her face and he knew the moment she realized what he wanted.

“Inuyasha, I don’t…I’ve never…”

“I’ll show you.” He groaned out as he cupped her head, his fingers sliding through her hair, tightening there. “Please.” It was as if that word—his voice pleading—was all it took. There was no resistance when he tugged her head forward. Just hesitation on her part, the lack of knowledge. “I’ll show you.” He whispered through clenched teeth again, his eyes sliding closed as the mushroom head brushing he lips. He rocked his hips, forcing the tip inches past but not even the full length of the head. “Oh God, Kagome.” He tightened his hold on her hair and kept pushing. He couldn’t help it. His hips slid steadily forward, stretching her lips around him until half his length was in her mouth. He felt the tip threatening to nudge her throat. He wanted to go deeper…harder…He groaned and pulled out past the tight ring of her lips before sliding back in. His cock bumped the back of her throat, threatening to slip past again…Oh God. He jerked out suddenly and leaned down and grabbed one of her hands so she cupped the base of his cock.

“Kagome, I can’t. I’m too hard. I can’t take your mother like this without doing it the way I want. Do this for me…please.” He shifted her hand, moving it down between his legs so that she cupped the hot, heavy sac beneath his cock. “Suck it. I can’t take your mouth right now…not when I’m like this…” But he wanted to. He couldn’t do it—not now—without thrusting hard and fast, forcing his length past her tight mouth to the even tighter portion of her throat. He wanted to feel her around him, gagging, sucking his release from him—

“Shit.” He closed his mind on the thought and gripped his cock again and started pumping. He tilted her head back and pulled her forward. He was amazed that she was doing this so willingly. She wasn’t fighting him, not even when he pulled her forward and shifted his stance wider. His head fell back when he cupped his balls and offered them, pressing her lips against them. He groaned. “Open. Please. I need to come…it hurts…”  He felt her warm lips and moist tongue slide over his balls and he exploded. Just like that. He pumped his hand hard and fast, keeping her mouth on his balls, sucking, whispering how he wanted it until he had pumped the last of his seed from his body.

“Thank you, Kagome…” He panted out, sinking to his knees before her. He rested his forehead against hers. “Thank you…”

‘Mine. My mate.’ His body was still tense but not because of the lust that had been tearing at his cock. The words whispered through his mind, a thick, heavy growl—sated—but not enough.

‘Mate. My mate. Soon.’

Converting /tmp/phpdSs5zr to /dev/stdout