InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mate ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
He wanted his mate. He was furious—enraged. He didn’t like the other man, the monk, so close to her. Not when she didn’t yet bare his mark. And bare his mark she would. But he wasn’t sure even after, that he would welcome the sight of another man near her. She. Was. His. Mate. He wanted her. He was in a constant state of need, his body tortured with the violent lust gripping him night and day.

How dare she not come to him? How dare she not bare his mark? He wanted—needed—to claim her. The agony of desire would never stop until he could unleash his rage on her; take her as only a mate could. He stared at her through golden eyes. He wanted out. He wanted to become one. He howled his rage, the sound echoing.

‘Let me out!’

~*~


“What’s wrong with you now, Inuyasha?”

Inuyasha jerked his head up, his eyes narrowing at Miroku’s question. He hadn’t even realized he’d been growling until Miroku mentioned it. God dammit! He was in a sour mood and his body was hard as a rock. Again. Now more than ever his body was remembering that he hadn’t taken Kagome in two nights. The night two days prior he had pulled her into his arms and just slept. Last night he had taken her mouth…He almost groaned at the memory. He had to have her tonight. Now. Tonight. Now…no.

‘Now.’


“God dammit!” Inuyasha muttered to himself. “Mind your own business, Miroku.” He should never have touched her, he realized now. Because he couldn’t stop. He knew he would never willingly take a mate. Never willingly take one that wasn’t Kagome and she was not his mate. Life was a bitch. Throughout the day he kept throwing glances toward the sky, watching the movement of the sun. It was moving to slow. He wanted it to set now. NOW. No matter how many times he checked the migration it seemed to be moving by inches. Then again, if he quit looking every five minutes it wouldn’t seem so long, now would it?

The sun wasn’t even fully set before he grabbed her hand and jerked her to her feet.

“What—“

“Come on.” He didn’t give her time to think what he was doing, or the others for that matter. To hell with them. He was so hard that he didn’t care if they followed him. They would just get one hell of a sight. He cursed and jerked her against his back and lifted her, cupping the back of her knees before he jumped into the trees and started running. “You’re too damn slow.” He growled from the sweet scent that was rising from her. She knew what he was doing and what he was going to do. He ran as fast as his legs would carry him, jumping from tree to tree. He didn’t stop till they were miles away. Completely out of ear shot. She might not scream but he was liable to with the lust tearing up through his balls.

‘Mate. Let me…’

He dropped her off his back and spun around. He didn’t even bother lowering them to the ground. He pushed her backward, walking her backwards along the thick branch beneath their feet until he shoved her against the tree behind her back. “Fuck, Kagome.” He whispered before he kissed her. Two nights was too long. Two nights of not feeling her body around his. He cupped the back of her thighs and lifted her, grinding his cock against her body. She moaned against his lips and he took the sound in his mouth, kissing her hard, stabbing his tongue deep. He started rocking his hips against her and felt the wetness seeping through, felt the heat clear through his pants.

“I can’t wait.” He panted and shoved his hand between her legs. He ribbed her panties with one claw and dropped the shredded fabric before struggling to open his pants while keeping her legs up at the same time. Finally, he freed his heavy erection, cursing as he slid between her thighs again. He could feel her slick heat rub over him, teasing him as he positioned himself. He braced his legs apart and thrust. His head fell back at the hot, tight wet heat closing over him. He heard her moan and felt her tighten her arms. He dropped his head to her neck and bit her flesh as he started to thrust. Rocking his hips slowly back and forth. Slowly…always so slow…His body shook with the need to pound into her, his mind whispering vicious demands. “Hold on.” He whispered, his voice guttural as he took a step back and then jumped to the ground. The landing impact shoved him harder into her body and he felt her shoulder, crying out against his chest. He fell to his knees and then laid her down before falling over her, still buried deep in her body.

“I need you so much, Kagome. I can’t get enough.” He whispered against her neck as he fought the raging demands of his body, thrusting into her tight heat over and over. One slow thrust after another.

Her hands clenched in his hair, holding him against her. She couldn’t manage one word. It felt too good—beyond words—to have his body in hers again. The gentle rock of his hips, the thrust and drag of his shaft, it drove her crazy.

‘Let me out.’ The vicious growl echoed in his head.

He shook his head, his lips caressing her neck as he thrust and then held still, grinding himself against her sweet body.

Now. Let me out.’ The growl turned into a snarl and something undulated in his body, stretching—whispering.

He shuddered, his grip tightening around her as he thrust and held himself deep in her body again. “No.” He bit her neck gently again, the ragged whisper torn from him. He loved the feel of her body around him and he had…to…hold…still…

“What?” She widened her thighs around him, grasping him tighter. Oh God, he had to move. She couldn’t stand it when he held still. It drove her crazy. She arched against him, tugging at his hair. “Move, please.”

‘Let me…take her. Mark her…Mate her…’ The voice was insidious, a violent growl that demanded compliance. Inuyasha couldn’t—wouldn’t—do that to her. ‘So long…two nights of emptiness…need to hard…’ The words seemed to mix together but one word clicked. Hard. Hard. His composure slipped, just a small crack, at that word.

Hard.

“Oh God, Inuyasha, please move.” She felt his hot breath on her neck and she arched up again, grinding her hips against his, anything to ease the burning ache. His cock throbbed in her violently as she cupped his ass, trying to force him to move. His body shuddered violently against hers and then he pulled his hips back. He thrust into her hard—once. She cried out from the move, shuddering beneath him from the shock, the pleasure that rippled through her.

‘Yes. Again. Hard. Harder. Mate her. He could feel the crack in his composure, knew he was so close to his mate. He could see her so clearly now…almost…just out of reach. He growled at the resistance, howling his rage and need.

“Don’t move, Kagome. Please.” Inuyasha whispered against his neck, his eyes still rolling in the back of his head from the thrust. He closed his mind off—tried to. He was so close to losing control. He had to pull out. He needed to—knew he needed to but he couldn’t bring himself to leave her body. The voice raged in his mind and then spoke again.

‘Yes. Again. Hard. Harder. Mate her.’

“No.” He gripped her tighter, felt the violent throb of his cock inside her body. She didn’t understand the inner turmoil that was coiling in his mind, the inner battle. When she began whispering, he could feel his composure slipping even more. Something moved beneath his skin, stretching—testing. And he could hear Kagome whisper her encouragement—begging him to move. Saying, “Yes.” Over and over…She hadn’t understood what his ‘no’ meant, to whom it was for…But the ‘yes’ over and over. Begging. The voice in his mind wouldn’t let go. It whispered in rhythm with Kagome, seconds after each word she spoke, the vicious demands…A savage howl filled his mind, filling his whole body.

She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck, never releasing her death grip on his hair. “Inuyasha, please.” She whispered, her body on fire. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his back, twisting her ankles together. A sob rose up and she whispered his name again. “Please…” She arched up, grinding her hips against his as a violent shudder shook his body. His hands moved, sliding down to rest above her head. His hands spasmed before he dug his claws into the ground, plunging through the dirt. She squeezed her eyes shut, begging—he pulled back and thrust into her hard, growling. Then again. Her eyes flew open from the brutal thrust but she couldn’t focus. He was moving. He was thrusting. As suddenly as he had made those two thrusts he froze again and his hands jerked down. Another growl rose up as he reached behind him and caught her ankles. He jerked her legs from around her waist and spread them wide and then he started pounding into her body.

“Inuyasha?” She gasped his name, confusion and mind shattering pleasure tearing through her body as his hips thrust and recoiling, slamming into her body. Oh God, the pleasure—the ecstasy! He wasn’t stopping like he had last time. He was thrusting into her, taking her, as if he had never taken her before. She could hear the slap of his flesh against hers and she gasped, her nails digging into his shoulders as he rolled his hips against her. His cock throbbed and then hardened even more, stretching her body to a painful point. She inhaled hard as he paused and then thrust hard, growling savagely against her neck. He arched over her, his legs straight, his toes digging into the ground, keeping his feet literally on his tiptoes.

“What are you doing?” She panted out.

“Mine.” The word came out on a vicious snarl, his breath hot over her neck. She cried out at the white hot heat, the burning pain in her neck just as he began thrusting again. She felt his growl vibrate through her body and then realized the burning brand on her shoulder. His teeth were locked into her shoulder, thrust deep, keeping her pinned beneath him. It was a hot, burning brand. His damp hair fell forward as his hips worked, his ass flexing as he pumped himself inside her violently. She had never known such pleasure. So hard that the pleasure bordered on pain. Her nails scraped his back through his shirt and she felt him clamp his mouth, his teeth harder onto her neck in response.

“Oh God.” His movements became frenzied, working his cock into her hard and fast, short stroking. He was so hot, the heat emitting from his body almost burning her but she clung to him, crying out. Each time she cried out, moaning, he bit her harder, his growls coming more and more. She was...almost…there…Her body exploded around his and she bit his chest to keep from screaming, muffling the sound. The moment her body started to convulse around his, rippling and sucking him harder, he thrust into violently, knocking her body up along the ground a few inches and held, grinding against her, taking everything she had. She shuddered beneath him, her legs falling open weakly to rest limply at his hips. She struggled to breathe, her chest heaving. She had never experienced such agonizing, brutal pleasure in her life. He had never taken her so…violently before.

“Inuyasha?” She whispered, running a hand through his damp hair. She felt his cock throb inside her in response. He was still hard. He hadn’t cum. She felt his death grip on her shoulder release, his teeth slowly releasing her shoulder and felt the telltale slide of blood rolling down. She ran her hand through his hair again and swore he purred. He was so hot; his body covered in sweat and after all that, he still hadn’t cum. Through it all, she was worn out. She smiled as she felt him shift, leaning over her. She opened her eyes and froze.

Crimson glazed eyes stared down at hers, his lips lifted in a silent snarl, revealing two small, sharp deadly canines in his mouth. Her breath froze in her chest as she took in the deadly look in his eyes, the marks striped over his cheeks…His hand slid up, moving idly between her breast in a teasing caress before his hand circled her throat and gave it a soft squeeze—a warning.

“Mine.” Her pupils dilated as he withdrew his hips and then thrust back in. He was watching her reaction, never releasing the grip on her throat, reveling in the tight grip of her body over his. Finally, he had his mate. But it was far from over. He snarled at her when she opened her lips to whisper his name before thrusting back in again. “Mine.” He snarled the repeated word out.

He gave her throat another warning squeeze, almost in time with each inward thrust. He cupped his other hand over her shoulder—his mark—and trailed his fingers through the blood. “Mine.” He leaned down then, his nose inches from hers. “Mate.” He whispered savagely, his red eyes refusing to let her look away.

He was far from done, far from releasing. He had waited so long and all the pent up lust in his body—his mate would take from him. It was her duty as his Mate. He whispered the word again. “Mate.”

She might not understand the meaning of the word but he did.

Mate—she was his. Mate—He was going to fuck the hell out of her.

Converting /tmp/phpCBco5p to /dev/stdout