InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mate ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
He stared down at her—his Mate, HIS—and growled viciously. She was his. It wasn’t done. He wanted his scent all over her so there would be no doubt about who she belonged to. He had waited so long, watching her through golden eyes, taking her slowly…when all he wanted to do was fuck her till she couldn’t move. He was a demon. Making love was not something ingrained on him. Feeling her body wrapped around his, still rippling from her climax, was a brutal pleasure that had his balls drawing up, ready to spew his seed. And she would take it all. His Mate was not made for gentle. She was like him—she didn’t know it but she could take everything he had to give. She didn’t have a choice.

She would take all of his seed. Soon. His balls were so tight, his dick so hard. It was going to be a long night because once wasn’t going to be enough. He bared his teeth at her in a silent snarl, drawing her attention back up to his face—needing to see her eyes. He waited until her eyes met his—shocked, unbelieving—before he thrust into her again. Her pupils dilated and he smiled.

“Now. Now, mate.” His voice was rough and guttural, so deep, as if he couldn’t speak normally. He rose onto his knees and gripped the back of her thighs and spread her legs partially, holding them up so he had leverage. He pulled back. “Now—Mate—take me.” And thrust. He needed to cum. He couldn’t wait hours—he would do that next time. Growls erupted from his chest as he tightened his grip on her thighs and started slamming his hips back and forth, forcing his long, thick cock into her tight body over and over. He watched as it disappeared into her body, coming out, glistening before thrusting back in. He shuddered, felt his seed boiling up, reaching the base of his cock, hardening him even further. His claws dug crescents in her skin where he held her, drawing small pinpoints of blood as he took her. He crouched over her, lunging into her body. “Now, mate, take all of me.”

He never released her eyes from his as his body tightened further and saw the look of realization dawn on her face as she realized what he was going to do. “Inuyasha, no—“

He bared his teeth at her denial and sped his movements. How dare she think to deny him? He was her Mate. “All of me.” He whispered the clenched teeth. He thrust so hard then that her hips left the ground, arched in the air as he ground his hips up against her ass. His cock throbbed and pulsed within her, spewing his hot seed into her body. His head fell back as waves of pleasure coursed through him. He pumped his hips slowly, causing her muscles to pull at him, sucking at him, forcing his seed. She. Would. Take. All. But he was different. This demon—he watched her as his seed continued to spurt, filling her body till it slowly oozed around her flesh.

He dropped his body down onto hers slowly, the look in his crimson eyes unreadable. He leaned down and slid his tongue over her shoulder—over his mark. He felt her inhale in surprise. His mate. She was beautiful.  But she had much to learn. He was far from finished. He was hard as a rock still.

~*~

A shudder wracked her body as she felt the hot wash of his seed inside her. What had he done? He had never come inside her before. A part of her would have been delirious to have his baby but the other half couldn’t do it, not when he had informed her gently that she wasn’t his mate and that he couldn’t…couldn’t…

What those bleed red eyes had met hers her heart had clenched in fear. At the stark possessiveness she saw there—he was even more dangerous than Sesshomaru in demon form. But he hadn’t killed her. Oh God, he had started thrusting again and she had tried—God knew she had tried—to keep from responding but his fast rhythm, the hard thrust had her coming apart in his arms. She had to bring him back. This wasn’t him. His head dipped, his tongue sliding lazily over where he had bit her. She cautiously ran her hands through his hair. “Inuyasha…I’m not your mate.”

His hips undulated against hers, rubbing his still hard cock inside her body before he withdrew his hips. And thrust back in. She sucked in a sharp breath at the thrust—how could he still be hard? He ground his hips against hers slowly—as if enjoying the slow movement—and rolled his hips in a circle. She bit her lip against the groan that rose up, felt the answering fire deep in her veins. Not again. She couldn’t. They couldn’t. He wasn’t thinking clearly. “Inuyasha, listen to me—“

His head snapped up, crimson eyes catching hers. One of his hands tangled in her hair, jerking her head so it was tilted back. He rose up over her, forcing his thick length deeper into her body. “Mine.” His other hand lifted and she tensed, expecting it to tangle in her hair. Instead, his finger drifted down her cheek as he kept still, buried deep in her body. “My mate.” His voice was low, almost a hoarse, guttural whisper.

He wanted to feel her teeth breaking his skin,  marking him, bringing them even closer together in an inseparable bond. He wanted to taste her body, kiss every inch. But she had to mark him first. His body cried out for it. His hands slid down her body and cupped her ass, squeezing her flesh as she shifted and then rose up, sitting on his haunches. He saw her eyes widen as the position brought him even deeper inside her. “Mate.” He lifted his hand and raked his claws down the side of his neck where the curve met his shoulder. “Take me. Mark me.” He smelled the fear emitting from her when the blood began to run down his shoulder. He tugged her forward gently, his hands cupping her head. He brought her down, his eyes sliding closed as he forced her lips against his ravaged flesh.

“Mark me.” He whispered.

She was a human—so weak. She wouldn’t understand—he would teach her. So weak—he would dominate her. She was perfect—the perfect Mate.

His savage whisper was hot against her ear and then his hands were fisting in her hair, gently but giving her no choice to follow the direction he wanted.

What was he doing?

She heard him groan, felt his hair slide over her flesh, his head falling back when her lips slid over the wound in his shoulder. His blood coated her lips and the pressure at the back of her head deepened. Her lips slid open, his blood coating her tongue. His groan vibrated through her and he thrust up, shuddering beneath her. She tasted him, his blood a sweet, heady flavor.

“Mark me. Now.” His voice was hoarse, demanding. Mark him how? His grip tightened in her hair and before she realized it or knew what was happening—or how—her mouth was opening over his shoulder. She bit him, teeth sinking deep, felt a fresh swell of blood flowing.

He cried out, a rough sound that ended on a growl as he felt her small, sharp teeth pierce his flesh. His hands slid down her body and he gripped her hips, his control breaking from that bite. He bucked his hips up into her, started thrusting upwards into her hard and fast, his hips leaving the ground. The look on his face was hard and twisted, almost as if he were in pain. But he was in paradise, ecstasy tearing through him. He could feel the bond of their souls as his blood flowed into her mouth, hear her cry out, the sound muffled against his shoulder as he thrust up into her, forcing—slamming—her hips down to meet his upward strokes. He clenched his teeth, almost howling with the pleasure as he took her over and over.

He felt her jerk in his arms from each thrust, her teeth jolting over the wound in his shoulders. Her teeth scraped the ragged, torn scratches as she jerked her head back. Her cries filled his ears as he pounded up into her, relentless. All the time he had waited in the darkness, he had imagined what it would be like to finally take her. His imagination was nothing compared to this. He growled savagely as he thrust his hips up violently, arching up beneath her so that she was posed in the air. He opened his eyes; his teeth clenched and stared at the rapture on her face. He dropped back to the ground, causing her body to slam down onto his. His arms closed around her body, hugging her against his chest as she convulsed in his arms, her body cumming around his again. His buried his face against his throat as her body rippled around his, tightening even further. She was heaven.

He slid his hands over her body, caressing her sides, his thumbs sliding over her hipbones. He lifted her slowly, reveling in the feel of her still rippling body reluctantly releasing his cock from her tight heat. The thick, mushroomed head popped out, his cock rising up heavily between them. He was so hard. So hard he hurt. How dare she make him wait? But she was here now. She was his. He enclosed her in his arms again, rubbing his cheek against hers before he pulled away. He rose up on his knees and watched as her eyes opened. Immediately they were drawn to the thick appendage of his cock. His smile was tight, a baring of his teeth.

How could his demon side be such a killer when he touched her with tenderness? He took her ruthlessly but he brought her so much pleasure that she wanted to cry. Her eyes widened when she saw his shoulder. The wound was raw, his claw marks and…a bite. Had she bit him? She didn’t remember. The teeth marks had obviously been sharp, easily breaking his skin. She ran her tongue over her teeth but there was nothing sharp there. What…A shiver raced down her spine when he moved and she looked down. Oh God. His cock rose up, thick, long and heavy. He was huge—that was all she could think. He was…bigger than before. Her gaze jerked up when she heard a low rumble from his chest—a chuckle? A soft pink rose to her cheeks as she realized she’d been caught staring.

So pretty, his Mate was, when she blushed. By the time he was through with her she would have nothing to blush about. She was so small compared to him—but she was strong. His eyes narrowed when she watched him—as if gauging his movements. What was she afraid of? His eyes narrowed and he caught her wrist, curling his fingers around her—tight. He brought her hand to him, a rumbling sound echoing deep in his chest as he curled her fingers around his rigid length. He bared his teeth in a hissing sigh of pleasure.

His skin was hot. He throbbed in her hand—she couldn’t fully close it around him. She was tentative, testing the heavy weight, almost afraid if she did anything…she slid her hand over him and he growled again and then shoved her hand away. His hand cupped her chin and jerked her to him. “Mine. My mate.” He kissed her hard before pulling back. His hands circled her waist and he lifted and turned her. She glanced at him over her shoulder as his hand spread palm flat up her back. He reached her shoulders and then pushed her down until she braced her hands against the ground. On her hands and knees. Her heart started to pound as she saw him move close, his hand cupped his cock. He was going to take her. Again. Like this. Her tongue slid over her lips as she felt him fit the head of his cock against her slick opening. He paused. And thrust.

She would have fallen forward if he hadn’t gripped her hips, keeping her steady. He pulled and then thrust back in and she cried out. He wasn’t gentle but he wasn’t hurting her either. Not once since she had opened her eyes to see crimson, had he taken her gentle. And he didn’t now. His eyes were hard—hot—as he met her gaze over her shoulder. He kept her mesmerized as he pulled back and thrust again. Hard. Violently. His grip on her hips was tight, keeping her in place—and she soon realized why. He started slamming into her, his hips ramming back and forth, forcing his heavy length into her over and over, pulling her back into his thrusts. Guttural growls were rumbling up from his throat as he took her. Sweat rolled down his body as he slammed into her, rocking her body back and forth.

He closed his eyes at the tight, fiery clasp of her body. His cockhead butted hard inside her body over and over, taking him as deep as he could go. He grunted and growled as he slammed into her. Her cries filled his head, driving him even more into his frenzy. She had no idea how much he loved hearing her cry out in pleasure. His Mate would never last long—he wouldn’t allow it. He sped his movements, smelled the sweet blood coating her hips from his claws. He wanted to feel her body rippling around his again, tugging at him, threatening to pull him into another torrid, violent climax. The sound of his flesh pounding hers met his ears and he started shoving into her harder, jerking her back hard against him. Oh yes, she would be marked all over.

He felt the first waves of her climax washing over her before they hit her. Her body tensed beneath his hands and then without warning her sweet, hot wet body was convulsing over hers. He slapped his hips against her ass and arched over her, covering her back with his chest as she came apart in his arms. Those sweet cries filled his ears again and he bit her shoulder again, keeping her pinned beneath him as she shuddered. He ground his hips against her ass, letting her feel how violently aroused he was as he came to a sudden halt over her back.  He released his hold on her shoulder and kissed the indentions left by his teeth. He chuckled, the sound dark.

Kagome’s arms buckled and she fell forward, her body shuddering from the violently climax that had swept through her body. She fell forward, resting her cheek on the back of her hand. She could barely breathe. She could feel his weight against her back, his lips and teeth teasing her skin. She moaned low in her throat, shocking filtering through her as she realized…

He’s still hard. He hadn’t cum. His chuckle vibrated against her back, reeving through her body and then his voice, so deep, so guttural filled her mind in a lovers caress.

‘I’m nowhere near done, Mate.’

Converting /tmp/php0r85vh to /dev/stdout