InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mate ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
His voice echoed in her mind, purring and rubbing against her insides. Inside her mind. She froze at the realization. It wasn’t possible.

‘This—‘ She gasped as his voice purred in her mind again and his word was followed by a sharp thrust. ‘—is possible.’

He kissed the place between her shoulder blades, taking pleasure in the way her body tightened over his when he thrust. This was possible. This—was him fucking her. This was him taking his mate. She would never, ever leave him. Never again. She was his. He had marked her. He’d be damned if she doubted it after this. She would know who she was submitting to and why. She would know who was dominating her and she would cry out his name. She would scream. His crimson eyes glistened as he stared down at the smooth expanse of her back.

This—‘ He thrust again, hard and fast, and then held his throbbing dick deep inside her body, his hips cushioned against her ass. That move was to let her know that him fucking her was possible. He spoke the words in her mind again, knowing the words—his voice—was stimulating her. ‘—is possible.’ If he could have, he would have spoken them aloud but he wasn’t capable. He was incapable of speaking full sentences, his mind too dark—too twisted to perform the task. But he could make up for the guttural growls and few words in other ways.

Her back cushioned his chest as he let his weight settle over her fully. How ironic, this position was. He was a dog demon and he rather liked the thought of taking her like this again. He would—but he had other plans straight afterward. He was going to claim her in every way possible.

‘Anything I say is possible. You will submit to me.’ She wouldn’t realize how submissive this position was. He was dominating her. He would always…He lowered his hands and placed them on either side of hers, his fingers curved, digging into the ground. There wasn’t much room to move in this position. He could grind against her, hump that sweet ass of hers and short stroke into her hot, wet heat. She thought this wasn’t going to last much longer. That he would go back soon. No. He was a long way from finishing. He was not going to stop until she was thoroughly claimed.

He kept his body fully over hers and ground his hips against her ass roughly, up and down. He could feel the snug clasp of her body tighten around his in response and he growled against her spine. He was barely moving, just a few inches of his cock thrusting inside, over and over, rubbing against her. He knew she didn’t require heavy thrust. She could slide back and forth over him, grinding, dry hump his leg and she could cum that way. He was sadistic enough to try it. But he didn’t want to leave the tight grip of her body.

He bit her shoulder again, growling into the wound as he took hold, keeping her in her submissive position as he started short stroking, pulling his cock halfway out before thrusting back in. He wasn’t slow. He was hard and fast, his eyes burning as he listened to her cries. It wasn’t enough for him. He needed to feel the entire length of his cock thrusting inside her. The sound of her moans reached him again and he bit her harder as his cock thickened in response to the sound. He thrust again and again, three more times before he pulled out abruptly. He rose up onto his knees, his hand cupping the wet length of his cock that near reached his belly button. She fell flat to the ground, panting and then rolled over onto her stomach.

He stroked himself slowly, spreading the moisture, gripping tightly. It wasn’t as good as her body. Nowhere near. His eyes narrowed as she rolled. Finally, he let his crimson eyes move down her body. Taking in the body that was his. She stared up at him with that dazed look that had his lips in a silent snarl. That body was his. Her skin was smooth ivory. He squeezed his cock hard and pumped it once hard and fast before resuming the slow motion as he stared at the perfection of her breast. Her stomach was flat and her thighs…he could see the arousal against those lips there. The inside of her thighs were glistening with her arousal and his seed.

He hadn’t told her to move. That put a change in his plans. He leaned over her and slid his fingers down her right thigh, his claws dragging small white trails. His lips followed, his tongue sliding down almost to her knee before he followed the path back up to her thigh. He dragged his claws down again, a little harder. Four small lines of blood followed and he kissed the trails, his tongue sliding over the sting. His cock was a heavy weight, a throbbing reminder against his thigh. He moved up her body and ground his dick against her thigh, letting her feel how hard he was, how hot. He slid up her body, the look in his crimson eyes hot and full of hunger.

She shouldn’t have moved. He’d liked her on her stomach, watching as her ass cushioned his thrusts…He gripped her shoulders and thrust into her body again. She arched beneath him, crying out and just like that he pulled out again.

Maybe his plans hadn’t changed after all. He cupped her ass and squeezed. “Mine.” He squeezed again and tilted her hips up and rocked against her. His cock brushed against the hot, wet core of her body, nudging, threatening to enter. He rolled his hips and felt himself begin to sink in. He growled, forcing her to meet his eyes as he pressed again and then he shifted down. His cock slipped, moving lower, sliding under her ass and resting between the cheeks. He rose up slightly and felt the thick head find what he wanted. His eyes narrowed as he rocked his hips again, pushing against her ass. He bared his teeth as he pressed again—hard—forcing this unused part of her body to slowly open for his invasion. He couldn’t stop the growl that rose up as her body reluctantly took his. She was so tight. Squeezing him like a fist and he’d barely even gotten a few inches into her sweet as.

“Mine.” He watched as her eyes started to slide close, the look of pain that crossed her features as the next rock of his hips forced a few more inches into her. His hand flew up and he speared his hand into her hair, fisting it. He tugged until her eyes flew open—meeting his. He wanted her aware. Of everything. He watched her through narrowed eyes, refusing to let her look away. He ass was so tight and he knew he was hurting her. He was so big compared to her. Well, she was nothing compared to him. She was so much more.

“Mate.” He hissed the word when her eyes started to close again. He felt her shift beneath him as the pain spread across her face as he forged his way deeper. He paused, halfway inside her. He stared into her eyes for a moment, growling at the tight, intense brutal pleasure of her ass over his cock before he thrust his hips against her brutally. His cock speared into her ass, fully engulfing him. He arched against her, his head falling back at the tight rapture of her body. Her scream echoed around and in his mind and he growled his pleasure at the sound.

~*~

Ohhhh….CLIFF HANGER! I just had to end it right there…REVIEW! :]

Converting /tmp/phpe4PQHz to /dev/stdout