InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mates?! ❯ Two - Uncomfortable Meetings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
Two
Okay. Introductions over. Now what?
 
Um…
 
I don't get to think about what to do next, when I suddenly pick up a scent. No, not one scent. Four. Crap! And I'm sitting here naked!
 
A giant cat youkai suddenly bursts into the clearing and, sitting on the giant cat youkai are two humans, one a male monk, the other a female, what looks to be, demon hunter, and a young fox demon.
 
Great! More people who want to kill the naked cat hanyou!
 
They jump off of the giant cat and the cat transforms into a smaller cat youkai, before jumping into the woman's arms.
 
“Inuyasha!” The monk yells. “Why did you…run…off?” He trails off as he spots me. The others spot me too and their eyes go wide before looking at Inuyasha.
 
“I didn't know you had a mate! Why didn't you tell us?!” The woman says.
 
Inuyasha runs a nervous hand through his hair. “Believe me, I didn't know either.”
 
The monk walks over to me and I instinctively pull the red blanket thing closer to me. He kneels down in front of me. “My, my. You are beautiful. Would you do me the honour of bearing me a child?”
 
At the same instant, my hand and the woman's hand connect with the monk's cheeks, so that he ends up with two red handprints on his face, one on each cheek.
 
I hear Inuyasha growl softly behind me. “Back off monk. She's mine.” He suddenly shakes his head. “Where the Hell did that come from?!”
 
The little fox demon jumps onto Inuyasha's shoulder. “She's your mate. Your youkai side is going to be a bit possessive and there will be nothing that you can do about it.”
 
Hold on. Why isn't anyone trying to kill me? I realise I'm still naked and blush a deep red. Everyone seems to notice, since they all turn to me.
 
“Um…would you mind if I asked you to leave for a few minutes so that I can get dressed? It's a bit uncomfortable sitting here in the nude.”
 
“Of course.” The woman says. The little fox demon jumps onto her shoulder and she turns around and starts to walk away, the cat youkai following her. The monk stays where he is, so the woman grabs his ear and drags him with her. I'm vaguely aware of his excuses.
 
I look at Inuyasha, who's looking at me. We both blush and look away. I stand up and we get dressed in silence, neither of us looking at each other as we do.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I said I was meant to be revising, but this popped into my head and I just had to write it down before I forgot. Please review!!