InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mates?! ❯ Three - Introductions ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
Three
How the Hell did I get myself into this? Why this year, of all years, to affect me?
 
Look what it's done!
 
I have a mate that I've never even met before in my life!
 
My life sucks.
 
We finish getting dressed in silence, when I hear the woman from before scream “HENTAI!” and a slap. I think the monk is at it again.
 
I turn to Inuyasha. “Does that happen a lot?”
 
He chuckles lightly. “More than you know. Damn monk can't keep his hands to himself. He never learns.” He turns to face me. His eyes go wide, before quickly returning to normal. Have I got something on my face or what?
 
I look down. My top seems fine. So does my skirt. Unless, he thinks that my skirt isn't supposed to be ripped? But that's the way I made it.
 
He blushes and looks at the sky. “Uh, ready?”
 
“Yeah, hold on. Where is it? There you are!” I pick up my midnight blue haori, unaware that Inuyasha is watching my every move. I close my eyes and the haori turns into a bag. I open the bag and root around in it until I find my brush.
 
“How did you do that?” Inuyasha asks incredulously.
 
“What? The bag thing?” He nods. “I don't know. My mother gave it to me before they killed her. She never told me how it worked.” I then proceed to brush my hair. Putting the brush back in the bag, I turn the bag into a scarf, before wrapping it around my neck. “Okay, now I'm ready.”
 
We walk out of the clearing to see the monk sitting on the ground with a smug smile on his face, while he rubs his cheek. The woman looks extremely pissed off. The cat youkai and the little fox kitsune are shaking their heads, as if to say “He never learns.”
 
They look at us as we enter the clearing. The little fox kitsune jumps up onto my shoulder. “I'm Shippo!” He says happily. “And now that you're Inuyasha's mate, does that mean that you're my mum?”
 
I look at Inuyasha. “What? You're a dog? And he's a fox?” I say, confused.
 
“He's not my actual son. Dog youkai mate for life, so that means I haven't been with anyone before you.” He blushes when he says that. “No. Shippo's parents were murdered and I've kind of taken it upon myself to be like a father figure to him. I mean, how else is he going to fend for himself?”
 
I turn back to Shippo. “I would be happy to be you're mum.”
 
“Yay!” He exclaims, hugging me. I turn to everyone else.
 
“Um…I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Kagome.”
 
The woman smiles. “Nice to meet you Kagome. I'm Sango, this hentai here is Miroku,” I ca't help but smile at that. “This is Kilala.” She points to the cat youkai that's curling round her legs. “And you've already met Inuyasha and Shippo.”
 
I smile at them. Miroku walks over to Inuyasha. “You're one lucky dog, you know that? If I tried to do what you obviously did last night, I'd be slapped into oblivion!” He whispers to Inuyasha.
 
Both Inuyasha and I turn bright red.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's a bit short.
Please review!