InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mates?! ❯ Four - Embarassing Questions ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
Four
And right after that embarrassing comment, my stomach chooses now to make itself heard.
 
“Um…” I say pathetically. They all grin at me. Sango turns to Inuyasha.
 
“Inuyasha, why don't you take Shippo with you and go hunt for some breakfast?”
 
He looks at her with an incredulous expression on his face. “What?! Why me?!”
 
“Well, you have a mate to fend for now, so I thought—“ Miroku starts to say but is cut off by a hit on his head by an angry silver-haired hanyou.
 
“Fine!” He turns to Shippo. “You coming, runt? Or are you staying?”
 
Shippo jumps on Inuyasha's shoulder and they run off into the forest.
 
I turn to Sango. “Is he always this angry?”
 
“Yeah. But, don't worry. You'll get used to it.”
 
Miroku walks over to us. “So…you and Inuyasha?”
 
I blush. “What about Inuyasha and me?”
 
“How was it?” He asks calmly.
 
I turn about a dozen different shades of red at once, whilst Sango's handprint appears across Miroku's cheek.
 
“Hentai! You can't ask someone that!” Sango says, outraged.
 
“Why not?” Miroku puts on an innocent voice.
 
“Because, those sorts of things are personal!” Sango replies, still with the same outraged tone of voice.
 
Miroku sidles, in what he obviously thinks is a subtle way, over to Sango, before resting his hand on her bum.
 
“Hentai!” She screams and slaps him, just as Inuyasha and Shippo appear in the clearing, hands full of fish.
 
“Woah. That was fast.” I say, shocked.
 
“Keh. The fish were biting.” Inuyasha says in a bored tone.
 
“Look how much fish I caught!” Shippo exclaims before launching himself from Inuyasha's shoulder to mine.
 
Inuyasha sniffs the air and looks around, before looking back at me. “Why are you so red?” He asks, oblivious to what Miroku had only just asked me.
 
I turn even redder.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, I know it's short!!
Now, for some maths revision. Grr……..
Please review!!