InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mates?! ❯ Five - Breakfast Doesn't Seem Quite As Boring As It Normally Is ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
Five
“Uh, no reason.” I try to reply as nonchalantly as I can.
 
He doesn't buy it, since he sniffs the air and says “I know you're lying. Why are you so red?” He asks again.
 
“I said: no reason. Now, let's have breakfast.” I say so fast that Inuyasha just picks up on what I'm saying.
 
He eyes me suspiciously as if to say “you are going to tell me. Even if it kills you.” Damn protective mate.
 
We eat our fish in silence. Yummy. Fish. What? I know, I'm such a stereotypical cat hanyou.
 
Well…it was silent…until Miroku finished his fish and decided he was still hungry as he groped Sango's bum. Thus following in yet another scream of “hentai!” and a red handprint on Miroku's face.
 
Even though I've seen this quite a few times in the past hour or so, I still can't help the smile that ran across my face.
 
We finished off the fish and I stood and stretched, not noticing how both Miroku and Inuyasha's gaze instantly flits to my legs. Inuyasha quickly finishes his fish and stands up.
 
He walks over to me. “You are going to tell me, since it's that big a deal.”
 
He doesn't wait for an answer and, instead, throws me over his shoulder as he runs off into the forest.
 
Eventually he stops and puts me down. I quickly pull at my skirt, as it had ridden up when he threw me over his shoulder. He blushes and politely looks away as I sort it out.
 
“So…” He says. “What is it that you're trying to hide?”
 
My youkai side decides to make an appearance then and I fight as my eyes flicker between browny-midnight blue and a deep purple.
 
Inuyasha looks at me when I don't answer, only to see me fighting my yuokai side. His youkai side kicks in and, before either of us know it, the damn youkai sides take over and we remember nothing.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, this chapter is crap but I couldn't think of anything else to write.
Now for Biology revision. Or I might just listen to some more Queen. FLASH!! Reviews would be much appreciated!! Thanks to everyone who reviewed! It makes me feel really happy that people enjoy my story *Big smile*