InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mates?! ❯ Ten - Did You Just Lick Me? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
Ten
When I woke up, I found a pair of strong, warm arms wrapped around me. Not that I was complaining. They were warm. Compared to my top and, what was currently in the form of a scarf, my haori.
 
I feel Inuyasha move slightly and his feel his face inch ever so slowly to my neck.
 
Then…he licked me.
 
Both of us pulling away at the same time, we stare at each other in shock.
 
“Did you just…lick…me?” I ask.
 
At the same time, though, he asks me, “Did I just…lick…you?”
 
We both continue to stare at each other, until we hear an “Ahem.”
 
The two of us look down at everyone else. “Um…morning!” We quickly say as we jump out of the tree. Blushing profusely, we turn to everyone else.
 
“So,” Inuyasha begins. “I think I'll go hunt something for breakfast. Anyone coming?”
 
“Um…I'll go. I haven't been hunting in a while,” I say and add with a slight grin, “and I don't want my hunting skills to rusty.” Plus, I don't want to be the one who's stuck answering all the questions.
 
Before anyone can say anything else, we head off into the forest.
 
We arrive at the lake and I turn to Inuyasha. “You know, they're gonna get the wrong idea of us. Plus, Miroku with his hentai mind…” I trail off. Inuyasha grins.
 
“Oh well.” He says simply. “Although the monk will have to keep his hands off of you.” He says under his breath in a serious tone. I find myself smiling despite myself.
 
“So, fishing.” I say and jump into the lake, practically scaring all the fish away. I turn to Inuyasha with an apologetic look on my face. “I wasn't lying when I said my hunting skills had got rusty.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's short but please review!