InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mates?! ❯ Fifteen - Kikyo Makes An Appearance ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
Fifteen
I could seriously get used to this. I think as our kiss quickly becomes more and more heated. Suddenly a cry of “Inuyasha!” pierces the air and the two of us quickly pull away, just as everyone else wakes up wondering what on earth is going on.
 
A woman with long black hair, dressed in a priestess outfit, walks into the clearing. Inuyasha tenses up slightly beside me.
 
“So I see you have replaced me, Inuyasha? Couldn't you, at least, have chosen someone more pretty?” The woman says. I hate her already.
 
“Who are you and who are you to judge me?! You haven't even met me!” Wow. I don't know where that came from. I never explode like that.
 
“I am Kikyo. Inuyasha must have told you all about me and how much he's in love with me.” She says smugly.
 
“You're Kikyo?!” I ask at the same time as Inuyasha yells “What?!”
 
“Yes I am Kikyo.” She turns to Inuyasha. “Inuyasha. I have decided that it is time for you to descend to Hell with me.”
 
Inuyasha's eyes go wide. “I didn't mean that! I tried to tell you that but you were too stubborn to listen! I have a mate now!”
 
Kikyo turns to glare at me. “You chose this piece of trash over me?”
 
Inuyasha's face suddenly becomes very angry. “You will not speak about Kagome like that.” He growls.
 
“Or what?” She says mockingly. “You'll kill me? Again?”
 
“You know full well Naraku was the one who killed you!” Inuyasha yells.
 
“Fine. Fine. But you will come to Hell with me.” She says and turns to walk away, but pauses, turning back to us. “If it's the last thing I do.” She adds menacingly and walks away.
 
I turn to Inuyasha. “That was Kikyo?” I ask in shock. He nods. “I thought that, with her being a Miko and all, that she would be a nice person. Seriously, things just keep getting weirder.” I say the last part with a grin. Inuyasha replies with a grin of his own, before embracing me in another hug. I really like these hugs.
 
“Um…what was that all about?” Sango eventually says. Inuyasha and I pull away from each other, blushing.
 
“I…don't…really know.” Inuyasha answers. “But one thing's for sure.” He says quietly so that no one except myself can hear. “No one talks about Kagome like that.” I smile and him and he smiles back.
 
The others eventually fall back asleep and Inuyasha and I stay up, laying on the ground, staring at the sky.
 
After, what seems like decades, the sun finally rises and I turn back into my hanyou form.
 
I turn to Inuyasha and he smiles. “I really do prefer you with the cat ears.”
 
I blush.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't really know what I thought about this chapter. But oh well.
Anyway, my summer holidays have started. Six weeks off! Woo!
I don't know what I'll be doing in the holidays but I will update more often.
That is, if I'm not in Aden with my friends or doing the gardening.
Review please and I will update as soon as I possibly can.