InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mates ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inu Yasha couldn't sleep. He decided to sleep in his old room that night, and maybe the next few until kagome got use to the place. He didn't want to scare her away after all.
He rolled over again. He couldn't sleep. His body covered in sweat. He was having trouble containing his demon side. That side knew kagome was only a few doors away and sleeping…sleeping in what? He grinned as he began to picture the lacy items that she could be wearing, all in which were too small to cover anything. Then it hit him; she could be sleeping naked.
That was it! He pulled the comforter back and headed toward her room. His mind screamed at his body to stop. He couldn't take her now, on her first night here. She wasn't ready. Well she seemed ready in the closet, and she did practically give his permission before…maybe…NO!
Of course his body wasn't responding. He was now out of the room and walking down the hallway.

Kagome laid in their bed. She couldn't sleep either. Her thoughts kept going back to his great ass, or how his golden eyes sparkled. What was wrong with her? She had known him almost her entire life. They had gone to school together for what seemed like ever. She knew how well that he was an expert of being an arrogant ass, but when he looked at her. It was full of need. It was like she was a drug that kept him normal, and that was alluring to her. Having somebody need her like that. She learned about how different demon's mate in school, and found it boring and unrealistic. How could two people be so connected that they couldn't live with out each other? Her father had died and her mother was just fine, but if a demons mate died, they would surely die as well. They had co-dependant issues!
However, the idea of that was just so romantic that she wanted it. Over the last new days her souls was free to explore the inner working of Inu Yasha's, and liked what it saw. It didn't like being down the hall from him. She wanted him here, now, touching her like he did in the closet.
She could feel her soul calling to him.

Inu Yasha stood in front of her door. His mind was working over loud, trying to control his body. He almost had control, but lost it. Reaching for the handle, his body took over once again. He turned it and pushed the door open only to look towards the other side of the room toward the bed. He could tell that she was awake. The think mist of her arousal filled the room. It filled his lungs, causing his to take heavy breaths. He was loosing the control of his lungs as he felt his body yearn for more of this aroma.
Taking it one step at a time he made his way to the bed. Looking down at the girl in the bed, he felt his pains become tight around him man. He couldn't handle it. This gorgeous body belonged to him. This woman, so innocent and pure, was his. Her innocent heart and body called to him, it begged to be explored.

Kagome smiled to her thoughts. Fantasies of the time her and her new man could have filled her mind. She could almost feel him standing next to the bed…wait! Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up. His eyes were still their golden color, but were outlined in a think red line. She could feel his desire. He wanted her, and it was physically hurting to just stand there and look. He didn't want to take her without her permission. She knew that once she gave it, she would always belong to him. Her mark will eventually fade after many years if they never mated, but just the thought of that sent chills of disgust down her spine. She didn't want that. She wanted to be his.
She looked into his eyes as she sat up. He was pressed up against the bed, as if trying to get as close as possible. He was wearing only a baggy cotton pants. She could see his defined muscles in the moonlight that shone threw the patio doors. Reaching up she placed her hand on his stomach. In an act of boldness, she moved her hands around his stomach in a teasing fashion. She watched as he closed his eyes in pleasure.
The feel of her soft skin against him soothed his aching muscle, but added discomfort to his man. His man begged for entry, but he just wanted to feel this for a bit longer. It was driving him insane inside, but it was just felt so good.
Kagome moved her hands up to his chest as she shifted herself so that she was now on her knees facing the hanyou. She moved her hands around his chest, then to his shoulders. One of her hands stayed in his chest as the other one went up his neck and rested on his cheek. He nudged his cheek deeper into her hand. Turning his head slightly, he kissed her palm.
Kagome just watched as he laid his hand over hers and start to kiss up her arm. She knew that guys kissed the outside of the girls arm, but he started at the palm and worked his way up, on the inside. As soon as he made his way to the inside on her elbows he broke his kisses and pulled her arm toward him, pulling her close, forcing her arm to go around his neck; he immediately latched into her neck.
She moaned. Leaning into his kiss, she wrapped the other arm around his neck. He moved one of his arms around her waist while the other found it place in the back of her shoulder. She dug her nails into his back when she felt him move his teeth across her skin.
Leaning forward, Inu Yasha laid her on her back, moving in between her legs. Crawling over her, he led her toward the center of the bed. Stopping directly in the middle, he moved his kisses from her neck to her cheek, only to catch her lips. She tasted of something sweet, something he had never tasted before. He smiled at the hint of toothpaste. Pulling back slightly he licked her lower lip, begging for entry.
Those little teases were driving her insane. As soon as his tongue touched her lip she froze. He had never done anything so…oh god she didn't have a way to describe it greatness. When his tongue left her lips her eyes flutter to look up at him.
“Do that again” she breathed heavily.
Not breaking eye contact, he ever so slowly leaned forward once again, to move his tongue across her lower lip. He felt the muscled in her legs tighten as she stopped breathing. Craving more of this reaction, he pressed his man against her. That's when he noticed it. She was only wearing underwear, and a small shirt; no pants, no bra. Groaning is need, he pressed against her once again, earning him a gasp.
He continued to push into her slowly as he moved his hands to the bottom of her shirt. Moving his fingers over her skin, she pushed the fabric up. She arched her back slightly to help him rid her of this evil shirt, but what she didn't expect was that it gave him more access when he pressed his man up against her woman. As he threw the shirt somewhere out of reach, she grabbed handfuls of his hair and let in a sharp intake of air, mixed with a slight moan.
Not touching her now exposed breasts, he moved his hands down to her silk feeling underwear. He may have liked the underwear, but they were not worth keep on her. He wanted them off, and taking them off took too much work, and caused him to move from his position between her legs. Would he move to save the great undies? Fuck no! The undies will die before he did that!
He kissed her shoulder as he ripped one side of her ill-fated panties. Moving his hand over her warmth he ripped the cloth that covered that as well. Grabbing the side of the undies that were still intact he pulled it out from under her and threw it across the room.
Catching her lips with is own, his fingers gently moved over the skin of the outside of her thigh. Resting is elbow on one side of her, he kept his other hand moving down her thigh to her knee. There he changed directions. Moving in a circle around her knee he brought his hand back up in a torturing slowness. As his fingers moved up her inner thigh he pulled back from his kiss once again to seductively lick her lower lip.
All kagome could do was stare wide eyed up at the ceiling. What he was doing was overpowering ever one of her scenes. She couldn't move, she didn't want to out of fear it would end.
She felt his hands rise up her thigh to her woman. He lightly brushed over it a few times.
He didn't know what to expect it to be like, but this wasn't it. It was better. Her skin there was so soft, with the exception of the dampness around her core. He moved his hands within her folds. His fingers gently moved over a small lump. As soon as they touched it kagome cringed in pleasure. Her breath deepened, if that were possible, and back arched. He did it again, and again. She started to cry in bliss every time he did. Her hips started to move in the motion with his fingers. All he could do was sit back and watch her facial expressions, mouth slightly opened. Every time she moved with his fingers, his body started to go with it. He could smell her arousal. It as getting stronger and stronger.
She felt it. Parts of her body that normally weren't tingly were. Her pelvic area took control of itself as it begged for more; thirsty for his touch. Then it happened. She felt it; she peaked. Her body started to shutter, more so in the pelvic region.
He continued to move his fingers around that nub a few time after she peaked. Every time he did her leg would twitch slightly. He loved it.
He felt her arousal leave her slowly. That wasn't aloud! Moving his fingers down he found where it was moist, where the sent of arousal was coming from. Careful not to hurt her, he moved one finger in. he watched as her eyes opened in surprised pleasure. He moved it around a little, testing her readiness. She was ready, but he wanted to watch her squirm again. He lowered himself so now he was looking at her woman. He watched as he moved his finger in and out. Looking up he saw that kagome clenched the sheets in her fists. Her smell started to become potentate once again, filling his nose. His mind tried to win a loosing battle. The whites of his eye turned red as he watched her arch her back, moving once again with his fingers.
Leaning forward, he licked the nub. Kagome gasped the loudest one yet. He did it again and again. He couldn't get enough of her taste. It tasked better than when he kissed her. He never thought he'd find something to sweet. He felt her muscles tighten, signaling the start of her release. Pulling his fingers out he moved back over her. Leaning down he kissed her neck softly.
“Guide me” He whispered as he took her hand and moved it down to his man.
With his guidance, she found his demon-worthy member. She placed it at her entrance, moving her folds. Taking her hand away she looked up at him. He leaned down and took her lips in a heated kiss. As their tongues fought for dominance, which kagome was loosing horribly, Inu Yasha placed a hand on the bed on either side of her. Kagome wrapped her legs around Inu Yasha's waist, begging him for comfort. Inu Yasha pushed in slightly. Puling out a little bit a pushed in a little more. He continued this until he was all the way in.
Kagome was shocked. She was always told that her first time would hurt, but it didn't. It was as if it was meant for him. She wrapped her arms around his and enjoyed the feeling, not caring about the pain that never showed.
Inu Yasha placed his head on the bed right above kagome's left shoulder. He kissed her neck gently once or twice, but mainly concentrated on trying to breath. It felt so good, being inside her. He could barely handle it. He wanted to touch every part of her. He had too!
Almost like a cool breeze, Inu Yasha moved his fingers over kagome skin. He moved them over her stomach, to her breasts, around her nipples then back to her stomach. It was so slow and so light kagome could barely feel it, but she did. It sent Goosebumps all over her body.
He stayed at a slow worshiping pace at first. He wanted to feel her, memorized every part of her body. God That body, that gorgeous body. That sweat covered, soft-skined, shaking body.
He felt it coming. He knew what it was. Keeping his head next to hers he dug his face into her neck. One hand went on her hip and the other around her shoulder. He pushed into her fast and harder.
“Oh God kagome” he half grunted half moaned in her ear.
She screamed as her muscles tightened around his member. Her body tingled as it started to wind down.
Inu Yasha thrusted in one last time, digging his claw in her hip, drawing blood. He marked her once again, now she was his; forever.