InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author: Hey I thought it could be a good idea to say this. The little girl that is around Sesshomaru in the series won't be mention, because I'm still watching the series and I don't know anything about her character yet. So for those of you who are her fans, I doing this in respect for you. I don't want to mess up her character. I don't own Inu Yasha and Co. They just raid all my food 24/7.

Amy was enjoying herself. Not that Inu Yasha asked if Kagome would be his mate, but that she had tricked him into sharing facts about the ceremony that he and Kagome would go threw. Amy wasn't too surprised that most of it was about insuring the Kagome was pregnant with his pup. Kagome sat looking pretty annoyed with her `friend' being so interest in her sex life, but hey it was Amy. Notice Inu Yasha was done, Amy started telling him how in their time, they had marriages. In the end, Miroku had to give Amy a kiss.

"What was that about?" Sango asked when she saw it happen.

"Just a bet," Amy smiled. "I told him I could confuse dog boy there with our mating ceremonies and I did!" And then she had the group lost. "So Kagome! When's the honey-moon?"

"None of your business!" Kagome hissed as Inu Yasha pulled her down and into a kiss. "By the way Amy… where you locket?"

"Oh, I almost forgot," Amy gasped and told them about having saved a guy from a fire like wolf.

"Are you insane!" Inu Yasha growled. "It could have killed you!"

"Ahh!" Amy replied as if making a point. "But it didn't!"

"Amy!" Kagome muttered. "You are a hopeless case,"

"Nah!" Amy joked. "I'm just me,"

Silence fell over them, until Inu Yasha picked Kagome up. She had fallen asleep, listening to his soft heartbeats. Amy waved goodbye to they as dog-boy carried Kagome to a safe place were the ceremony could take place.

"I need to go back anyway," Amy sighed. She gathered her backpack. "I'm out of bug spray and my CD player needs new batteries. By the way, Shippo did you eat my deodorant?"

"Why do you ask?" The fox kid asked.

"Oh just because I found these tiny bite marks in it," Amy answered as she kissed him on the head. "You really shouldn't eat it you know,"

"Gomen,"

"I be back in five!" Amy called as she hurried towards the well.

"Should we follow?" Shippo asked looking at the others.

"What could happen?" Miroku answered and returned his attention onto Sango.

Amy was walking happily threw the forest. It was kind of cool to see the nightlife wonder around in the shadows, creepy, but cool. Feeling a bit alone, Amy started to hum `My Favorite Things' from the musical Sounds of Music. She danced a little to the rhythm of her voice. She felt so happy at the moment that she didn't hear the sound of rushing branches and leaves behind her. She closed her eyes as she twirled.

"This is the female Sesshomaru-sama wants?" Jacken thought. He saw nothing special about the girl, other then her weird clothing. "Oh well, the master wants,"

He gave the demon with him a silent signal to get ready.

"Well," Amy muttered. "Time to play Alice falling threw the rabbit hole again,"

Amy was about to jump in when she heard a low growl.

"Someone there?" She asked looking around. The forest did look to kind all of a sudden. "Inu Yasha is it you?" No one answer. "Okay! Really funny Kagome! You can come out now!" Still no one answered her. "Miroku?… Sango?… Shippo?"

Shippo had barely fallen asleep when the small group heard Amy's scream cut short. Without any words, they all rushed to the well, only to find Amy's destroyed backpack.