InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author: I can't write a good struggle scene and yes Sesshomaru is one of my favorite characters. Inu Yasha is right next to him. I own he probably would never chose a human as a mate, so yes there will be a twist along the road. I don't own Inu Yasha and Co. He just sits on my bookshelf and growls at my sister. Go figure!

Sesshomaru sat waiting nervously. Jaken was taking a long time. He paced back and forth in his dog form. This was killing him. He then sat down and started to think. She was human! He swore he would never allow that kind of filthy blood into his line. What had that girl done to him? He couldn't stop thinking about her. Then it hit him. He hurried of to his library to find the potion. Aromako, a potion he had made a long time ago. If one drank some of the potion, they would become a demon, pure in blood. Perfect! He started to smell the girls scent, but it was mixed with another scent. He knew it and yet didn't know whose; she was too fast away. Never the less, he would wait outside to greet her welcome to her new home. Choosing to make it a lot easier for the young female, he waited in his human form. He became enraged when he saw that not had the girl just fainted out of shock by the huge demon that had taken her, but that she also bleed badly from a deep wound in her arm. Sesshomaru destroyed the creature as a punishment for its carelessness. Amy lay on the ground, shivering from the cold. A sleeveless sweater top and a short navy blue skirt along with a pair off socks and sneakers were all she had on. She had planned to return quickly from Kagome's home. Sesshomaru bent down and gently picked the injured girl up in his strong arms. He was shocked as her head turned and snuggled into his chest.

Amy awoke, shivering from the cold and alone in the darkness. She curled up into a small ball, tears slowly filling up her eyes. Where was she? For the first time since she came to live with Kagome, Amy just wanted to be at home. She still hadn't opened her eyes. Tears started flood out. Amy jumped when she felt someone whip them away. It was such a gentle touch, like her mother's. Then someone kissed her on the cheek. Amy's eye flung open when she felt a hand move up her shirt. She immediately felt a huge and uncomfortable jolt shoot threw her spin and she leaped out of the arms of the strange. However, the arms lunged out and wrapped themselves around her waist and pulled her back. Amy tried and tried to brake free of the iron grip, but failed. The arms hugged her to a point where Amy was sure that her spin would brake. She couldn't breath. The pressure increased until she got a small gasp, then stopped. She felt someone kiss her slowly down the neck, nibbling on it with affecting. She remained still as the owner of the arms loosened around her, and then slowly she started to slide out. The arms tighten around her, making it hard to breathe, as a low angry growl followed. Having had enough, Amy opened her mouth and bite down into the pink skin. The arms loosened completely and she rolled quickly onto the other side of the bed. Bed? Amy felt dizzy. She was seeing things, or dreaming. Either would have been fine. She didn't even see the guy move behind her, but she felt a strong, firm hand grip her of the scruff of the neck. She gave out a puppy like yelp as the person lifted her and slammed her onto the bed. Amy was so sure, that her neck would break when the figure bit down into her collarbone. Gasped in shock and then screamed in pain as the monster licked the blood. She felt him use an unnatural amount of strength to force her on to her back.

"You!" Amy whispered. "You're the…"

He silenced her with a kiss as forced her jaw to open. Amy would have found this romantic but she was terrified. Frightened, she kneed him. He jumped off of her and began to growl menacingly. Amy hoped quickly off the bed and raced for the door. She screamed when she saw him right in front of the door. "How did you…?"

"I was trying to make it comfortable for the both of us," He snarled as he twisted her arms behind her back. The seventeen-year-old girl gasped in pain as Sesshomaru scratched her back wail cutting off her clothing.

Even if she was struggling, he had little trouble forcing her down. With a free foot, Amy tried to kick him again, but he grabbed it in mid air and slowly started to squeeze it. Amy's back arched in pain as she felt her bones grinned against each other. Seeing no reason to make it comfortable for her he ripped two pieces of the sheet out and tied Amy to the bed board. She screamed helplessly for him to let her be, but her scent was driving Sesshomaru insane, and her fear made he only want her move. He started to remove his clothing. He smiled when he saw Amy watching him.

"Oh my god!" Amy thought. "Washboard chest! Wait a minute! Amy snap out of it! He is going to rape you. Try and reason with him, you did save him,"

"Please, whoever you are…"

"Sesshomaru," he answered in a deep and sexy voice that made Amy want to melt.

"Please let me go," Amy pleaded although her body was saying `take me!'.

"Why would I want to do that?" Sesshomaru questioned as he sat down behind her. Amy felt him run a hand up her leg, feeling her skin.

"You hate humans!" Amy replied, but she could tell he wasn't listening. "And I have a boyfriend…"

"He isn't worthy of a beautiful creature like you," Sesshomaru growled angrily. His grips tighten on he leg, cursing her to bleed. She gasped and bit back to pain. "Your scent is… interesting,"

"Please let me go," Amy begged. "I did save you from that fire wolf thing after all,"

"Saved me?" Sesshomaru questioned as he released her leg. He lay next to her, running his long claws threw her long sweet scented hair. "Do you know who I am?"

"Should I?" Amy growled as she felt some of her courage return to her. "Why am I here?"

"I am the strongest youkai you will ever met!" He growled as he pulled back in Amy's hair. She gritted her teeth to keep back her gasp of pain. "You shouldn't play with death,"

"What do you want?" She hissed as he released her hair.

"A mate unlike any other," He whispered into her ear as he glided a claw softly back her back. Amy shivered in a mixture of pleasure and discomfort. She opened her mouth to protest when he kissed her. "This will hurt,"

"Wait a minute," Amy pleaded. "Can't we talk this over?"

"I have made my chose," Sesshomaru replied as he gapped her with another ripped off piece of sheet. Then gripping her tightly around the waist, he thrust into her. He grinned slightly as he heard a muffled cry of pain. He continued like this in a quick and hard pace, leaving little time for the girl to adjust to the pain. Amy drove her hands into the wall, biting her lip. In the end, she pasted out from the pain. After feeling that he had had enough, Sesshomaru untied the girl and looked at the wall. Two large chunked had been ripped into the wall. He pulled the covers over his and Amy's naked bodies. He stroked her cheek, and smiled. Her face looked so fill with pain and wet streaks showed that she had cried. "Rest now, my mate. You're mine now,"