InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author: I would like to apologize, but I can't think of a romantic `honey moon' for Inu Yasha and Kagome. So if you would like an idea on what happened, read the story, My Love, My Mate, and just imagined it happening in a nicely decorated cave, high in the mountains. Anyway, this story is mostly about my favorite character, Sesshomaru and my own character Amy. I don't own Inu Yasha and Co. They just keep me awake at night with all their problems.

The sun was high in the sky, when Amy re-awoke. At first she thought it had been a dream. That Kagome, Inu Yasha, Sesshomaru, everything had just been a dream and that she was waking up in her own room in America. She closed her eyes again, but then realized that this wasn't her room. She jumped, as she sat up. It looked like a princess room. Silk sheets, and fancy furniture and painting decorated the room. She gasped. The sun shined threw the window. God it was beautiful, almost like waking up in a fairy tale. Then Amy felt the pain in her stomach. If she wasn't at home or at Kagome's house, it meant that… that…

"Ah! Fuck!" Amy yelled as she lay back in the bed. It had been real. From the point she had met Kagome, to the point when Sesshomaru had entered her life. Her stomach sent another shoot of pain threw her body. "ARRRGGGHHH!"

Amy looked around. This might had been the room, that it had happened in, but it didn't fit the puzzle. There hadn't been a window last night. She turned to see a kimono lying on a chair. It was mostly a dark cold blue color, with silver stars and a moon embroiled on it. The ridden was an icy blue color. Having nothing else, Amy put it on. She looked out the window, hoping that she could crawl her way out, but her heart sank as she say there wasn't any rim to stand on and she was in the highest tower. There was a soft knock on the door, as a very young half-human half-fox entered. The creature smiled at her.

"I'm glade to see you're awake, lady," It replied in a high pitched voice. Amy starred. This was simply too much! It blinked. "Something a matter?"

"Yeah!" Amy growled as the fox quivered. "Where is that son of a bitch?"

"Who?"

"What was his name?" Amy muttered as she tightened her fist together. "Oh yeah, Sesshomaru,"

"The lord is in the dinning hall with several guests, but,"

"Good!" Amy replied in relief as she remember how strong the guy really was. "So, where's the door out of this place?"

"Huh?" The fox girl seemed a little stumped on that question. "I… don't know. I was born in the castle and have never seen the door that leads to the outside. Only Jaken knows that way outside,"

"I guess I'm on my own then," Amy sighed and headed for the door, when the creature blocked her. "Huh?"

"You can't leave!" The creature cried. Her voice sounded like it meant life or death. "My master has forbidden it!"

Amy starred. The fox looked terrified. Taking a deep breath, Amy pushed her aside, and raced down the hall.

"Just tell him, I jumped out the window!" She yelled without looking back at the stunned fox. `Now to find a way out!'

At the exact moment of Amy escape, three youkais stood waiting in the huge dinning room. Each of them was beautiful and very annoyed. Sky was a blue-hared demon, with a short temper and a poisonous bite, being that her true form was a snake. Kohana looked almost like Sesshomaru, except for the marks and hair. Her face was plain and the hair a sort of bright green and then there was Luna. Luna looked like Kikyo, except for the silver hair and sexy cut clothes. Enraged, Luna slammed her fist into the table, coursing it to crack.

"How dare he!" She screeched. "Keeping me waiting like this!"

"Why would he be waiting for you?" Sky protected as her fork tongue slithered between her teeth. "Your just another mutt under that disgusting human skin!"

"Look who's talking, SNAKE!" Kohana muttered as Sky turned looking offended.

"Who asked the feline?" Luna asked herself out loud.

A silent battle of insulted broke out between the females when the door opened. They turned, hoping to see Sesshomaru, but frown when a girl entered. She stunk of human blood and she looked confused by the females.

"What is it?" Sky snapped, think the girl was a servant. Luna studied the girl closer. It wasn't servant clothing her was wearing.

"Huh?" The girl asked, as she looked weird at them. She pushed her long and messy hair out of her face. "Sorry, but any of you guys know the way out of this maze!"

"Guys?" Kohana asked. The word was unknown to her. The girl sighed.

"Forget it!" She muttered, as she turned on her heel. "You probably don't have a clue either. God what is it with this guy and his freaking maze of a house!"

"What a disrespectful servant!" Sky snarled. Kohana nodded. "I can't believe Sesshomaru-sama hasn't killed her,"

"That's because she isn't a servant," Luna replied as she looked down the hall. "Didn't you see her clothing? Silk isn't something a servant wears,"

"Who cares," Kohana muttered as she looked at her long sharp nails. Luna started to change into her dog form. She looked like a wolf, but she was the size of a bear. "What are you doing?"

"Going hunting," Luna replied as she walked slowly down the hall. "I like the smell of human blood!"

"That could be fun," Kohana replied as she to changed to her true lion form, which was the same size as Luna. "Wait for me,"

"Why not!" Sky laughed as turned into a human sized cobra. "I'm bore,"

Amy turned what felt like the fiftieth corner in five minutes. She felt so afraid that she was shivering all over. Question kept popping up in her mind like `what if Sesshomaru is just on the other side, or in the shadows?'. Amy shook her head. This was driving her nuts! Every corner looked the same! Amy pouted in frustration when she heard a very low hiss. She turned to see the largest snake that she had ever seen in her life.

"What the hell…?" Amy manage to ask when a large cat came out from behind the snake. "Oh my!"

"Back off Sky!" the cat ordered, making Amy starred at the sight. A talking cat?! All she needed now was white rabbit to run by and she could change her name to Alice. "The mortal's mine!"

"You wish!" The snake hissed and a violent battle broke out between them. Amy barely managed to back away.

"Okay Amy!" She replied to herself. "If you do wake up from this whacked out dream, no more eating ice cream with two bags of marshmallows and three white chocolate bars before bedtime again!"

Amy had barely turned three corners before running into a huge wolf.

"Oh my gosh!" Amy screamed loudly in annoyance, making the dog stare at her. "What did I do? HUH? What is my life one problem after another!"

"GRRRRRR!" the wolf growled in order to gain attention. Amy turned looking pissed off. She had had enough! First a demon attacked her, then she got raped, after that imprisoned, then attacked again by a huge snake and cat, and now some god dame oversized mutt was growling at her.

"SHUT UP!" She yelled, her eyes flashed a bright yellow. The dog froze, then started to growl again. "SHUT UP YOU STUPID MUTT!"

Enraged by those words, Luna charged at Amy. She was going to pay for those words. With a powerful kick, Luna jumped into the air eyes set to kill, when…. The girl ducked and stepped aside. Luna felt her face slam into the stone walls. She turned her head and charged again, when a pair of strong hand knocked her aside. She changed back into her human form.

"Why you…" She growled, when she saw who had hit her. "Se-Sesshomaru-sama!"

"Shit!" Amy yelled, and made a rather funny jump to get around him. He managed however to get a strong grip around her wrists.

"I thought I told that youkai fox not to let you out," He growled. Amy growled back at him.

"Let me go!" Amy screamed as she tugged on her arm. Sesshomaru just lifted her off of the ground to make her stop. He liked the girl more and more over her stubbornness. "Put me down you freak!"

"Sesshomaru-sama!" Luna yelled. She gritted her teeth together as she felt her blood run down her now scarred face. "How dare you scratch my skin or stop me from making my kill!"

"How dare you try to kill my life mate!" Sesshomaru growled back as both Amy and Luna looked like someone had shoved three lizards down their throats.

"HEY WAIT JUST A MINUTE!" Amy yelled in shock. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING YOU'R LIFE-MATE! I NEVER AGREED TO THIS! PUT ME DOWN!"

"WHAT!" Luna roared just as Kohana entered, cover in Sky's blood. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE A FILTHY MORTAL FOR A MATE!"

"Scratch Sky of the list," Kohana replied with a happy look. "She's headed for the after life," Kohana stood there for a moment when the words that Luna had yelled sunk in. "YOU WHAT!"

"How about some food?" Sesshomaru asked, his stone face hadn't changed at all. "I'm sure that you, Amy, are hungry for last night's activities,"

"You!" Amy replied in a cold and disgusted voice. "Are a really, really sick person!"

"She has got that right," Luna muttered. "Sesshomaru, how could you have taken a human female over a strong youkai like me?"

"Like that's hard," Kohana laughed. "More that you could have chosen her over a pure breed like me?"

Amy starred as the two females got into another fight. Then looked at the male youkai holding her arm.

"You know," Amy replied, making him turn his head to look at her. "I still hate you but see why you didn't chose either of them,"

"Stay close to me, love," Sesshomaru replied with what Amy believed was a smile. "I still do not trust the others,"

"Like I have a chose?" Amy asked annoyed as she felt him push her in front of him. "And don't call me love!"

Author: Hi! Yeah I know, Amy is a weird person. She has a sort of split personality. Still, look for my promised twist in the story. And remember, I write in little hints all the time. Thanks for reading so far, and please review.