InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author: Well for you guys who guessed what was happening to Amy, congratulations. I actually thought no one would. If you didn't, let I did my job well! (Beams with pride). I don't own Inu Yasha or Co. I just rescue Inu Yasha, Shippo, and Sesshomaru from the RSPCA whenever they mistaken them for strays.

For the first time in Inu Yasha's life, had he been the very last person to reach the Bone-Eater's Well. Lura or Amy, whatever her name really was, was determined on getting to the well. He couldn't blame her. She really needed answers to her question. Lura pushed several branches out of her eyes and looked around. The place still stunk of that demon that had kidnapped her, but it had been three weeks since then. Kagome placed her hand on her friend's shoulder. Amy turned to hear what she had to say.

"Remember Am… Lura," She replied with a kind smile. "I'm always beside you when you need to talk,"

"I know," Lura replied. "But right now, you don't hold the pieces I need for my puzzle, my family does… or Sesshomaru has them,"

"Lura?" Kagome asked looking her friend in the face. She had to know. She had to be sure. "What happened when you were with Sesshomaru?"

Lura's face darkened. "He took me… he imprisoned me. I became his nightingale and prize to show,"

"What does she mean with nightingale?" Inu Yasha asked.

"It's a fairy tale in my time," Kagome replied. "It's about a king who wanted all of the most beautiful thing to be around him. One day he hears a nightingale singing and captures it. Taking away it's freedom,"

"Oh," Inu Yasha looked at Lura. She looked crossed in the moment. "We're here,"

"You first Kagome," Lura replied. Kagome nodded and hopped in. Lura then turned and looked at Inu Yasha. "Maybe you can answer this question for me, Inu Yasha-sama. Why does my heart hurt over leaving this place?"

"I guess because you have friends here that care a lot about you," He answered. He then hugged her. "Don't forget, I'm one of them,"

Amy stood frozen to the spot, then hugged him back and whispered into his ear. "Thank you,"

In the deep shadows of the forest, a female youkai stood watching the scene. She cracked her fist in disgust. That two-timing bitch! Playing Sesshomaru and his… half brother. It made her sick. Never the less, the female was an opponent between her and Sesshomaru-sama. She pulled out her claws, waiting. At daybreak, she'd follow that whore and remove her from the picture.

Inu Yasha got quiet the surprise when he landed on top of both of the females. Kagome growled at him, but Lura just smile. It was kind of funny in itself, but she didn't laugh. As Kagome and Inu Yasha had a silent argument over whose fault it was, Lura listened to the outside world. The noise! It was like have a bulldozer run by your house at three A.M. She groaned a little as she focussed on voices.

"What do you mean?" A woman screeched. Lura gave a small growl of her own. "My daughter hates camping! Now where is Amy, geezer!"

"Mother!" A younger woman hissed. "Watch your blood pressure! I'm sure Amy's around here somewhere… hiding!"

"Mommy!" A small girl now yelled. "Timmy won't let me pet the kitty!"

"I found him first Jamie!" the boy wailed.

"Shit!" Lura cursed, making Inu Yasha and Kagome look at her. "Mother is here,"

"Huh?" they couple asked, them had been busy blaming each other so they hadn't noticed the screeching outside.

"What is that witch doing here?" Lura snarled as she leaped out of the well. She turned and looked down at her friends. "You guys coming? Or… do you two need a little private time?"

"That's a little more like the Amy I know," Kagome thought with a smile and started to climb up.

Lura stood waiting by the door. She nodded to her friends that she was ready to face the `beasts' outside and slide the door open. The America family stopped what they were doing. Lura's mother turned and looked at her strangely dressed daughter. She then straightens her blouse and brushed off her navy blue skirt and smiled.

"Amy!" She replied as if she and Amy had left each other on the best of turf. Lura snorted in disgust. "Long time no see,"

"Or word, for the matter!" A young woman replied. She was wearing a small T-shirt and a pair of hot pants. Unlike her sister however, her hair a more golden color. "My, you have grown,"

"Can it Ash!" Lura growled as she cracked her knuckles again. "Mind telling me what is happening to me?… And don't give the that crap about it being puppetry `cause it ain't!"

Lura's sister, whose name was Ashley, frowned. "Well look who became a demon bitch!"

Inu Yasha felt his rage rise. Sure, Amy/Lura wasn't his mate, but she was Kagome's and his friend, and she was barring his nephew or niece. Her mate wasn't there to support her, so he had to take on the role. It was a basic instinct for any youkai and hanyou to protect his family.

"Don't call her that!" He growled. Lura's mother glared at him.

"And who is this?" She snapped. Lura felt her cheeks flare.

"This is my friend Inu Yasha," Lura growled as she headed for the house. "Now I'm going to take a long warm bath and then you better have some answers!"

The two children that had been forgotten cried out in annoyance.

"Mommy!" Jamie called as she tugged on her mother's arm. She was wearing a pink dress and had her golden hair back in a ponytail. "Why is Aunt Amy so angry?"

"Mommy!" Timmy cried as he pulled on Ashley's other arm. "Who's the dog eared guy?"

Inu Yasha and Kagome left the family standing before anyone could ask questions. Kagome was amazed that Amy was related to them and they disgusted Inu Yasha! Normal youkai females always went threw a depressing time wail barring a child. That was why their mate had to be around them at all times. To supporting them threw their vital time, but Amy had had an uncomfortable event so it was be even harder for her. Also, Kagome's happiness depended on Amy's. He jumped as he felt a hand placed on his shoulder.

"That was a kind thing to do Inu Yasha," Kagome whispered into his ear. "I'm sure Amy is thankful for that,"

Amy had made her way up to the bathroom. She had managed to avoid Kagome's mom and Sota. She couldn't take it to speak or look at them. She felt hate and shame inside. She had always said she would be married before having sex. Getting of the miko outfit, Amy stepped into the shower. As she turned on the shower, she started to rub her skin clean. God! She could still smell his scent on herself. She started to rub her shoulders when she felt the scar of Sesshomaru's bit. She remembered how he had touched her, smelled her. How he had been forceful on her the first time. She remembered his claws ripping into her skin. He had stolen her virginity without her permission, so… why didn't she hate him. Lura shook her head and started to wash her hair. That to brought back memories. How he had smelled her hair, telling her she smelled of jasmine. It made sense, Lura used a jasmine tea scented shampoo. Lura smiled as she pictured him. She started to rub her back when she ran over several scars and shivered. He had taken her more then notice. In fact the next day after meeting the three other females, he had returned to her room. Lura's eyes glared as she remembered the moment as if it were yesterday.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Flash Back

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

"Hey you there?" Amy asked as she looked at the fox youkai servant. The creature tremble, fearing that it had done something wrong. "What's your name?"

"Aki, my lady," The creature replied and received a kind hearted smile.

"Hi Aki," Amy replied as she shock her hand. "My name is Amy,"

"That is not what the lord told me," Aki replied looking confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Good morning my love," Sesshomaru's voice replied as he entered to room. Amy glared at him. He glared at Aki. "You may leave now," Aki bowed and left. Amy wanted to follow but Sesshomaru blocked the way. He turned and locked the door behind him. "I'm rather… disappointed in you, love. I have been very generous and you continue with this name-calling, it's really childish,"

Amy backed away. She didn't like the look in his eyes. She watched his movement as he pulled out a whip. Amy gulped.

"What are you going to…" Amy barely managed to ask. She feared the answer. He on the other hand only grinned.

"Why ask, when you know, my love?" Sesshomaru grinned. Amy struggled against him as he forced her arms out of her kimono sleeves and tied her in a prayer like fashion. Her screaming and cursing annoyed part of him, but the other part feared that she might bit her tongue off during the punishment, so he gagged her. Then he stood by her side. "For every tenth slash, I'll ask you if you want forgiveness. This punishment will continue until you are either unconscious, or have begged of this to end,"

Amy cried out muffled screams of pain as the whip stroked at her bare back, tearing away the skin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

End of Flash Back

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Lura flinched at she remembered the pain and then how he had rapped her again once she had gain conscience. Why did she have to be so dame stubborn? Did her pride really mean so much to her? Of course it was! It was what her father had always said. `The most important thing to remember Amy, is no matter how hard it gets, never lose your pride over for anyone!' Lura turned off the water and dried off and wrapped the towel around her. She then walked down the hall to Kagome's room, passing Sota on the way. He greeted her and looked confused when Amy didn't greet him back. Once she had gotten dress, Lura headed for the living room. She was more then happy to find Inu Yasha and Kagome sitting next to her, ready to support her if thing got too heavy to handle. Inu Yasha could pick up Amy anger.

"Now," Lura replied as she glared at her family with her deep golden eyes. "Tell me why this is happening to me… and please tell me the truth,"

Her mother sighed before looking her youngest daughter in the eyes. "I don't know if you are ready for the truth,"