InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Chapter 12

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author: This can be a little boring and sad in itself. For those of you out there that aren't finding this sad, think of it this way. For your entire life, you have been lied to and now you're be slapped in the face by the facts. I don't own Inu Yasha and Co. We just PARTY at my place!

"Your father and I were demons that survived the Warring age. As we breed, we learned that there were other demons that had survived. We made a duel, that our children would marry theirs. Fredrick is their oldest now, besides Henry. You will marry him, once you have fully changed,"

Lura hung her head low. So this was why she always had to be around that creep. God her family was horrible. Inu Yasha lifted an eyebrow.

"May I ask, when as she fully changed?" He kept his eyes closed, deep in thought. "She looks like she has changed completely now,"

"We can only be sure when the three main signs start to show," Kagome frowned as a sign to tell what they were. "The first is the physical changes, meaning her marks, claws, fangs, etc. The second sign is she behavior. A serious change in personality and scent will mark that, and the last is the will and power to protect herself, her children, and her mate," They all sat in silence. Lura hadn't spoken for a wail. She was sitting on her legs; her hands tightening on the clothing of her jeans and her eyes were focused on her bright green T-shirt.

"Fredrick will be here next week," He mother continued as if everything was fine. "By then, you should have become a full demon and…"

"Bitch!" Lura growled. Her mother became silent. Kagome's family was standing behind Lura. Although Kagome's mother, grandfather, and brother still didn't know Lura's secret, they too couldn't stand the girl's family.

"What… did you call me, young lady?" Her mother growled between her teeth. Lura couldn't take it anymore. She had finally snapped.

"You heard me!" Lura growled. Tear had started to fall from her eyes, which were now a fiery red color. "I'm sick and tired of you telling me what to do! You don't know what I have been threw for the last three weeks! I have been to hell and back, and just when I thought I wasn't in the lion's pit anymore, I'm thrown back in!"

"Amy Meadows!" The mother scowled. "What would your father say…"

"He would agree with me when I say you are a fucking bitch from hell!" Lura roared making everyone back off. "And my name isn't Amy Meadows! It's Lura! Just Lura!" With that, the enraged girl stormed of to Kagome's room. The room fell silent.

"I can not believe that girl!" Lura's mother growled as Ashley nodded in agreement. "I knew she should have been home school…"

"I can't take this anymore!" Kagome screeched as she slammed her teacup into the table. "You people as so thick headed! Amy just had a terrible event in her life and you're too self-centered and stupid to see it! ARRGGGHHH! And you call yourselves youkais?"

"I agree!" Inu Yasha snarled as he too got up to leave. Kagome was already heading upstairs when Inu Yasha turned and looked at Lura's family. They were sitting and looking shocked. "You can't even smell her change in scent. Oh by the way, congratulations… she's barring Sesshomaru's first pup,"

As Inu Yasha climbed the stairs and entered Kagome's room, he found Kagome comforting the crying girl. Seeing that Kagome was also on the verge of tears, he sat between the girls, giving each of them a shoulder to cry on. That night, despite Kagome's mother's disapproval, Inu Yasha slept on a chair in the girl's room, protecting them from any harm that may come after them. His sword by his side, ready to protect his family.