InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Chapter 13

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author: Hi there! Okay, had on warning for you people who have overactive imagination, like me. This is my bloody and kind of Lura going freaky on us chapter. Hope you like it. I don't own Inu Yasha and Co. I just get self-defense lessons from Inu Yasha.

The next day, everyone acted as if nothing had happened. The only changes in the Shine's family routine were that Inu Yasha and Lura's family was going to eat breakfast with them. Lura had awoken at the break of dawn, like Inu Yasha, unable to sleep anymore and went outside for some fresh air. She had changed more over the night. Her eyes had become a soothing, yet firm golden yellow color and two icy purple-bluish color striped had appeared, one on each cheek. The diamond in the center of her forehead had changed to a deep blue, almost dark color. The two white strikes that had taken over her bangs had widened and she had lost all signs of being a child. This meaning that she had bigger breasts and a more sexy figure. It was about noon when Lura came running down the stairs wearing a white karate outfit with a red belt. Kagome was behind her wearing a pair of jeans and a red T-shirt that had a V going down to her breasts.

"Later Mrs. Higurashi!" Lura called as she grabbed an apple on her way. She then grabbed a jacket and opened the door to the outside. "I'll be back at three!"

"Amy!" Lura froze in the doorway, Kagome right behind her. "Where are you going?"

"I have karate lessons in an hour," Lura growled. Inu Yasha followed behind them. He was wearing modern clothing to fit in more. He had even picked out a white tank shirt and a pair of dark jeans. He looked nothing sort but sexy and cool as he grabbed a pair of sunglasses and a red cap to cover his ears. "And my name is Lura,"

With that the group walked out the door. People starred at the Lura and Inu Yasha. Who could blame them? The two of them had fangs and claws for heavens sake! Not to mention that Inu Yasha freaked out when the bus showed up and the girl kept snarling at anyone who asked her what was up with her marks. As they got off Inu Yasha heard several adults muttering "Young people these days," "the weirdoes you met of the bus!" "What is that? Some kind of fashion statement?" "If my daughter comes home looking like that…" Inu Yasha started to feel uncomfortable. Just as they entered the mall where Lura's karate class was placed, they passed a small group of teenaged boys turned and looked at them.

"Hey there cutie!" One yelled and whistled after Kagome. She blushed as Inu Yasha growled deep in his throat.

"Hey there dolly!" Another boy called after Lura. "Want ta have a little fun tonight?" Lura turned only to get him a bone-chilling glare. "Oh! Ice lady!"

"Hey man!" One yelled at Inu Yasha. He stopped and looked at them. "Cool look man! Where did you get the claws and fangs from?"

"Inu Yasha!" Kagome called and the hanyou hurried over to her, happy to not having to answer the teens questions.

It was interesting to watch Lura kick into the air and punch the walls. Inu Yasha just didn't see the point. Sure it was easy to say what one would do if they were attacked, but when it actually happened, one's mind tends to go completely blank. Then something filled his nose. He sneezed in irritation. It was a strong scent, but not a pleasant smell, more and odor. It smelled an awful lot like rotting flesh and cat fur. He covered his nose. Lura too caught the scent and lost concentration, causing her to take a rather hard blow to the protective helmet. Kevin, who was practicing with her at the time stopped. Lura had started to gag on the smell. It was so grossest that it made her want to vomit.

"Hey Ams?" Kevin asked as he pushed his black hair of his green eyes. "You okay? I didn't hit you that hard, did I?"

"God that stench!" Lura gasped. Her nose had become wildly over sensitive. Her eyes closed a little, thinking hared. "I know this smell… but where………… FUCK! INU YASHA!"

"Huh?" Inu Yasha turned his head just as Kagome came back to him, holding two ice creams.

"There's a youkai here!" Lura yelled as she raced out of her `classroom'. "And it's…"

Lura didn't finish her line as a tiger like demon swooped down on her, grabbed her by the neck and pinned her against the wall. People started to scream and run in a panic, blocking Kagome and Inu Yasha from reaching Lura. Inu Yasha heard Lura give out a yelp of pain as the youkai squeezed her throat and the smell of blood reached Inu Yasha's nose.

"Lura," the youkai greeted as if they were old friends. "Nice to see you,"

"You don't sound like you mean that Kohana," Lura gasped as she gripped onto Kohana's arm. Slowly, a bluish flame formed around Lura's hands causing Kohana's arm to brake into broils and blisters. "What the…"

"ARRGGH!" Kohana screeched as she released her victim and looked at her arm. Kagome gasped as she saw a glimpse off it. It had been burned all the way to the bone, leaving it blackened and blood flowed from the wounds. "Bitch! You'll pay for this,"

Lura had already made a wild jump out of the youkai's way, but Kohana managed to slash Lura across the back.

"ARRGHH!" Lura screamed as she slammed into the floor. The white cloth quickly started to stain red, meaning her wounds were deep. She then felt Kohana left her up from the ground and start to tighten her grip around Lura's back. Lura knew in an instant what the youkai was planing. "ARRGHH! FUCK!"

"I can hear your bones bending Lura," Kohana smirked. "In a moment your back will slap in two and I will be rid of you and the unborn,"

"LET HER GO!" Inu Yasha yelled as he slashed Kohana across her back. Lura fell to the ground, barely conscious. Kagome ran to her side.

"Lura!" Kagome asked looking worried. Lura was bleeding badly. She pulled her head onto her lap. "You okay?"

Lura spat out some blood or rather threw up some blood. "Do I fucking look okay?" Lura asked weakly. "Please… I need you,"

"You need who Lura?" Kagome looked at Lura's face. It was starring off into nothing, completely unfocused. "Lura? Amy?"

"I need you here… I need your help. Please… I-I… ne-need you," Lura pleaded as she eyes closed. She barley whispered the last words. "Sesshomaru,"

At that moment, the silver moon on Lura's collar started to glow. In the Warring age, Sesshomaru started to hear the necklace calling, calling for him to help his mate. Without a word to any of the others, Sesshomaru disappeared, hurrying to the sound. He stopped as he reached a rather old looking well. It appeared normal, but when he looked into it, he was that there was no end to it. That it was a bottomless pit. Still, the call of the necklace told him that Lura was down there. He jumped in.

"ARRGGGH!" Inu Yasha cried out as the demon threw him into a wall. She lifted her hand and several wines from a flower shop wrapped around he, hindering him. "Dame it!"

"I will deal with you later, hanyou!" Kohana growled and turned her attention onto Lura and the other mortal female. She again raised her hand and Kagome found herself bound in wines like her mate. Lura had barely gotten her mind up and running when she again felt Kohana's death grip around her throat. This time, she was too weak to fight back. "And now you die along with the child you bare inside. CAT'S RAZORAAAARRRRGGGHHH!"

"I told you never to harm my mate!" Sesshomaru growled as he knocked the female youkai threw a wall. With his lighting fast moves, he caught his mate in his arms. "Lura,"

"Se-ssho…," Lura barley mourned when Kohana returned Sesshomaru with an equally strong punch. Lura fell to the floor, breathing rapidly.

"You son of a bitch!" Kohana roared her eyes a deep red color. "I'll kill you for this!"

"KILL YOU!" "KILL YOU!" "KILL YOU!" "KILL YOU!" "KILL YOU!" "KILL YOU!" "KILL YOU!" "KILL YOU!" "KILL YOU!" "KILL YOU!" "KILL YOU!"

Those words rang inside of Lura's mind. Drilling further into the dormant parts of her mind. It felt like a key, opening the doors to the rooms that had been forgotten inside. Lura found a strength she had never felt before and hatred as well. She slowly stood up on her feet, shivering from the cold and the pain and looked at Kohana and Sesshomaru. She started to see red. Sesshomaru was hers! He had chosen her and she was his mate! She was barring his child! And no god dame fucking feline youkai bitch was taking him from her! Inside of Lura's mind a little voice told her what to do.

"KILL!"

Lura ran forward, claws ready as she set on her target. "TAKE THIS BITCH!"

"Huh?" Kohana replied as she turned around. She had barely managed to see Lura moving towards her, but she felt the female's claw rip threw her chest. She gasped. Her own claws ripped into Lura's sides and arm. "How did you…(spits out blood) move so quickly?"

Lura smirked as her eyes flickered a bit of reddish gold. "What do you care?" She asked as she ripped her hand out of the feline's chest. Her arm was covered in blood as she held in her hand the still beating heart. "You're dead!" She then sent the heart on fire.

"KAGOME!" Inu Yasha cried as he raced to his mate's side. He had just managed to brake free from the wines. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," Kagome replied, she was in shock. "How did Lura… how did Sesshomaru?"

Before anyone could ask Lura anything thought, she pasted out. Maybe it was because she had used so much energy, or because she had lost a lot of blood. What ever it was, she was greeted by the comforting heartbeats of her life mate's heart, and that was all that mattered now in her mind.