InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ First Kiss? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Welcome back to Mating Season! Guess that means you enjoyed the first chapter. Please keep reading and enjoy! Don't forget to comment what you think!

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Inuyasha or his friends (I wish I did though)

Chapter one recap:

Sango slaps him across the face, "Stop grinning you pervert! Inuyasha can't help it! Dog demons, when sexually mature, find a mate. They don't just mate randomly though. When spring comes, his demon side will feel that it needs to mate with the one person that is his soul mate. I'm sure Inuyasha may not even realise that his true love has been staring him in the face for months now. Lets go, before his senses pick up that we are here"

Sango and Miroku head back to the village to acompany Shippo.

"Grrrr. FINE! I'll go get her!" Inuyasha yells as he jumps into the well.

_______

Chapter 2: First Kiss?

Kagome and her friends are walking up the shrine steps, Kagome in front and her three friends following behind her.

'Why do they always follow me? I just want to take a warm bath and a nap before going back'

Kagome reaches the top of the stairs and turns around, "guys, you can go, really, I'm fine."

Eri speaks up, "Come on Kagome! We don't want you to be alone while you're sad. You did tell us that your family wasn't going to be home for the next 2 weeks. We're your best friends. Why don't we go inside and talk about that boyfriend of yours."

Kagome freezes as she was about to open the door. "WHAT? What about him?"

Yuka smiles, "We know something happened Kagome." She pauses before continuing. "Did he two-time you again!?"

"No guys, really. It's nothing"

"So, something happened then!" Ayumi speaks up.

"Ugghhhhh." Kagome opens the door and immediatly gets red in the face. There he is, the guy of her dreams sitting at her kitchen table, eating ramen. Than she realizes he is not covering his ears!

"INUYASHA! SIT!" He falls to the ground underneath the table. Kagome runs to him real quick and puts a cap on his head.

"What are you doing here, Inuyasha!?"

"Coming to get you, DUH! Why'd you do that?"

Chuckles from the front door were heard. 

Ayumi says, "What are you two doing down there?"

"Ummm, nothing!" Inuyasha and Kagome jumped up and looked away from each other as they blushed.

Inuyasha noticed something weird. That girl called Eri was looking at him strangly.

"What the HELL are YOU looking at?" 

Eri looks away and says, "Nothing. Are you Kagome's boyfriend?"

Kagome turns bright red and her heart starts beating really fast.

Inuyasha looks over at Kagome and notices this change. 'Boyfriend? I guess so. I mean, we are friends and I am a boy." 

"Yes, I am Kagomes boy" - pause - "friend."

Kagome is shocked. She doesn't know what to think. 'Kagome, it's not what you think. He's a demon. He doesn't even know what a boyfriend is!'

"Ummm yeah, Inuyasha we gotta go, right?" She looks at him and tries to hint that her friends need to go.

"Well duh! That's why I'm here wench!"

"Hey! Don't talk to Kagome like that!" Ayumi speaks up to defend her friend.

"It's fine Ayumi, Inuyasha .. uh .. isn't from around here." 'You could say that again' "Where he is from, it's normal to speak that way. Please can you guys go? We really have to get going."

"Sure Kagome! See you in school!" The girls walk out the door but Inuyasha notices Eri glances at the top of his head before leaving.

Kagome grabs Inuyashas hand and takes him to her room. They both blush and make sure the other doesn't notice.

'She's holding my hand. I can't keep hiding this feeling for much longer!' 

Inuyasha snatches his hand away from her and yells "Get off me wench! What are we doing anyway?"

"Geez inuyasha. I just wanted to ask you something.."

"Well? What the hell is it? Can't we go back now? We have those damn Jewel shards to find! Nuraku is still out there and we have to stop him!"

"I know Inuyasha, but about what you said.."

"Just tell me, woman!"

'Maybe I should just let this go.' "N-nothing. I shouldn't have said anything." She puts on a fake smile and starts packing up her bag.

"So you're just going to act all strange and than hide what's going on? I don't think so! Tell me!"

"Inuyasha, It's nothing."

"Say it, Kagome!"

"No!"

"YES!"

They are just two inches from each others face now.

"NO!"

Inuyasha grabs Kagome by the wrists and pins her up against the door of her bedroom.

Kagome gets red in the face and looks at his sexy amber eyes.

"Yes." He says as he slowly starts to get closer and closer to her lips. 'What am I doing? I can't kiss her! It will ruin everything! But.. I can't seem to stop myself.' He looks down at those rose lips and back up into her big brown eyes. 'I have to. I want to. I need to.' He is just a centimeter from her lips now. He closes his eyes.

'HE'S GOING TO KISS ME!' Kagome gets really red in the face, her heart is beating faster and faster, than reality hits her. 'I can't do this! What about Kikyo? He still loves her. He's imagining her again, like the first time we met.' He's just a centimeter from her lips "SIT BOY!"

Inuyasha smacks his face into her bedroom floor. 'I don't know what came over me. For once, I am glad she did that.' "What was that for?!"

"What do you mean? Y-you were too close, that's all. Let's get going."

"Y-you had something in your eye! I was trying to get a better look, woman!"

"Whatever, Inuyasha. Let's just go back before it gets too late. Okay?" Kagome continues to pack her bag with everything they may need.

"Pfft, whatever."

They don't say anything for five minutes.

"Hey, Kagome?"

"Hmm?"

"About your friend."

"Which one, Inuyasha?"

"The weird one with the yellow band-thingy in her hair." He is talking about Eri.

"What about her?" Kagome is putting bath supplies in her bag now.

"She .."

"What?"

"She looked at me funny."

"Is that all? Come on, stop being weird."

"I'M NOT THE ONE BEING WEIRD KAGOME!" There's an awkward pause. "I think she saw my ears.." He says quietly while looking away from Kagome.

"WHAT?! SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT!!!"

*Thump thump thump thump thump*

"OW! Stop doing that! It's not MY fault you brought your weird friends home!"

"SIT"

*THUMP*

"Inuyasha! I told you not to come here, I would come back!"

"But you were late!"

"Only by a few hours! I was coming back!" She takes a deep breath to try and calm down. "Okay, Inuyasha. It's probably not what you think. Why do you think she saw your ears?"

"First she was staring at me with this weird look on her face, then as she left, she looked at my head!"

Kagome giggles.

"What are you laughing at, woman!?"

"You! She didn't see your ears." Kagome laughs some more. "You are wearing a really weird hat. I just grabbed the first one I saw and it happens to be Sotas!"

"Kagome, I'm telling you -"

"Inuyasha, It's fine. I'll talk to her another time and see if anything seems off, okay?"

"Pfft, whatever. Lets go."

They start to head towards the well.

"Wait!" 

"What is it, Inuyasha?"

"Did you pack Ramen?"

Kagome laughs and rolls her eyes. "Yes, I packed all sorts of ramen and treats for the others too." 

"Okay, good. Lets go!" He grabs Kagome and jumps into the bone eaters well with her on his back.

'He really is so adorable' Kagome thinks to herself as they get engulfed in the blue light from the well.