InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Kagome and InuYasha ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 6 time! YAY! How do you like it so far? Please let me know!

Disclaimer: Inuyasha is not mine. Oh, how I wish he was

Chapter 5 recap:

"You can't hurt us anymore, Kikyo. I will take my soul back, and you will be at rest forever."
"How, how could this have happened? How did you not weaken. How are you stronger than me?"

"I don't want to hurt people. I protect my friends and they protect me. My love for Inuyasha makes me stronger. My hatred for the woman that kills him fires my anger. I'm sorry it ends this way Kikyo. But you had to die sometime."

Kikyo looks up at the sky and her body slowly turns to dust. Kagomes missing part of her soul flies up into the sky and twirles around until finally, it plumets down into her body. Kagome falls to the ground, unconcious.

_______

Chapter 6: Kagome and InuYasha

Kagura looks down on the whole scene and starts to get worried. "This Kagome is a lot stronger then she used to be. I can't stick around here." She flies off into the distance.

Kohaku is nervous. 'I'm not meant to be here. What do I do?'

Sango, Miroku, Shippo and Kirara were set free as soon as Kikyo had died. They ran to Kagome and Inuyasha's lifeless bodies.

"How is he?" Sango asked. 

Miroku responded in relief, "He's breathing. We have to get them both to Kaede. The New Moon is in just 2 hours!"

They get Inuyasha and Kagome on Kirara's back. "Kirara, take them and Shippo to Kaede's, we will be there soon." Kirara mewed in response and left for the village.

"S-Sango." 

Sango turned around and is face to face with her kid brother. "Kohaku. It's you."

"I brought that woman back. She said she knew me. Then she mentioned you, Sango. Something about that name is familier. And the word, sister. It keeps popping up in my head. I can't stop feeling like I need to remember something."

"Sango, it could be a trap." Miroku whispered.

"Kohaku, come with us. We will figure everything out."

"Okay."

"Come on Sango." Miroku says and all three of them run after their friends.

..

"WHAT?!" Naraku is angry. "Kagura! You let them escape? Why didn't you stay and fight!? What makes you think I'll let you live now?"

"Naraku, you don't understand. Kagome. She's a lot stronger now. You saw it, you witnessed it. Now she killed Kikyo and she has her entire soul back. She's going to get stronger. She's going to kill y-"

"That's enough!" Naraku interrupted. "Shut up and stay out of my way. Next time you encounter them. FIGHT!"

"Yes Naraku." 'I know what I need to do. I need to befriend Inuyasha and his friends. Naraku needs to die.'

..

"Kaede! Kaede!" Shippo is yelling from Kirara's back as they land in front of lady Kaede's hut.

"Yes, what is it child?" 

"Kagome and Inuyasha! They are hurt! Help them!"

"What has happened to ye?"

"Kikyo *sniff* and Inuyasha *sniff* and Naraku *sniff*.."

"Aye, child. Why don't ye go and get some medicinal herbs for Kagome and Inuyasha?"

"Okay, Kaede." He sniffed again and held back the rest of his tears as much as possible and went to go get some herbs to help his friends. He never said anything out loud, but Kagome is like a mother to him. He doesn't want to lose anyone else he cares about, even if Inuyasha is mean to him sometimes.

Kaede lays Inuyasha and Kagome down next to each other to assess their injuries. First she looks over Kagome and comes to the conclusion that her body just needs rest. 'Aye, so ye have yer soul back, Kagome. Sister Kikyo is at rest at last.' She then looks at Inuyasha. She notices the arrow sticking out from his chest and realizes it has to be Kikyo's. 'Kikyo. What have ye done?' Kaede removes the arrow and patches him up the best she can for now. His demon half will have to heal on its own.

"Kagome! Inuyasha! Are you guys alright?" Sango yells as she runs into the hut.

"Quiet child. They are fine." Kaede motions toward the corner of the hut.

Shippo comes back into the hut and excitedly hands the herbs over to lady Kaede. 

"Thank ye child. I will make some pain medicine."

Inuyasha starts to stir in his sleep. He groans and holds a clawed hand over the hole in his chest. He starts to sit up. 

"Inuyasha! Don't move! You're hurt!" Shippo yelled.

"I'm fine Shippo." He turns and sees Kagome asleep next to him. "Kagome!" He puts a clawed hand on her cheek and she unknowingly cuddles her face into his hand. Inuyasha's emotions start to build up. 'God dammit. Mating season may not be affecting me right now, but my human side is getting too emotional!' "Kagome.."

"Come along Sango, lets leave our friends alone." Miroku whispers and they all leave the hut.

Kagome starts to groan in her sleep. Then she says something normal human hearing would not have been able to hear, but Inuyasha could.

"I-nu-ya-sha. I .. love .. you."

Inuyasha just stares at her beautiful face. 'She said she loves me. She loves me?' He starts to lean in closer to her. 'I can't control these human emotions. Damn the new moon.' 

Kagome opens her eyes and sees Inuyasha getting closer and closer. "Inu-yasha?"

That's when it happened. Inuyasha's lips ever so gently against Kagome's. Their first kiss. Kagome didn't know what to do. 'He's kissing me! I know I heard him say he loves me but, I didn't expect him to kiss me!' Kagome closes her eyes and leans into his delicious and gentle kiss.

'I don't know what came over me. But I don't want to stop. She's actually kissing me back! Oh, Kagome. My Kagome.'

Their kiss deepens. Inuyasha is now completely on top of Kagome and kissing her as if there's no tomorrow. He gets more confident knowing that Kagome is allowing this to happen. He opens his mouth just a little bit and nibbles on her bottom lip with his fang. She moans under his administrations. 'Why do I still feel an urge building up in my groin? The New Moon should be taking that away!' He ignores that thought and increases the passion in their kiss. He's now holding her wrists behind her head and forcing the kiss deeper and deeper. Kagome's moans increasingly making him harder and harder.

'I love him so much. I need him. I want to be his mate. I'm ready.' 

That's when it happened. Inuyasha's claws are gone, his hair changes from white to black, his eyes are a deep brown, his fangs are human teeth, and his adorable fuzzy doggy ears have disappeared.

Inuyasha stopped kissing Kagome and looked into her eyes. "K-Kagome. I .. I.."

"Inuyasha, I know." Kagome then has a huge act of courage and lunged herself at his lips. This time the kiss was hard and fast. She needed him but she didn't know why she was acting this way all of a sudden. 

Inuyasha broke the kiss. "Wait. Kagome."

Kagome is embarrassed. 'Oh no. Did I do something wrong? Now that he's human, his instincs aren't telling him he has to, so he doesn't want to.' A tear is trying to break free from her eyes.

Inuyasha doesn't have his normal demon senses but he can still tell Kagome is about to cry. "Kagome, please don't cry. What's wrong?"

"It wasn't you that wanted to be with me, was it? It was your demon side." A tear finally escapes and flows down her cheek.

"What? No!" Inuyasha wipes her tear away and looks deep into her eyes. "Kagome, I wanted to make sure you were okay. I didn't see what happened after Kikyo shot me with her arrow. How did you get back?"

Kagome looks away and feels guilty now. "I ran away. I hurt Naraku and ran. Then Sango's little brother chased after me. Somehow I convinced him to come with us. Then, when I came to help you, I saw Kikyo shoot you with her arrow." Kagome starts to get really angry now, she is glowing pink. Inuyasha backs up a little in confusion. Kagome calms down, looks at Inuyasha and says, "I'm sorry Inuyasha. I killed her. I killed Kikyo." The pink fades as quickly as it came.

Inuyasha doesn't know how to feel. He loved her a long time ago. But she betrayed him. He loves Kagome now. "Kagome, I'm not mad. It needed to happen. She's put to rest now."

"You're really okay?"

"Keh, like I wouldn't be!"

She giggled and jumped into his arms. "Oh Inuyasha! I thought I lost you!"

He wrapped his arms around her waste. "I'm fine Kagome. Really."

She looks him in the eyes. "Inuyasha. I .. I love you."

Inuyasha just stares at her in disbelief. That's when she looks away and starts to tear up again. He gets nervous and quickly makes her look at him. "Kagome. I .. I am not good with words. I don't want you to cry. Please, don't cry."

Kagome looks back up into his temporarily brown eyes. "That's okay, I understand. Even if you don't say it. I know how you feel." She wraps her arms around him and they fall asleep just like that together. All night long, just with eachother. Kagome and Inuyasha.

_______

Authors Notes: Don't worry Inuyasha Fans! This is NOT the end! Just the end of chapter 6 :D There will be much more to come, so keep on reading!