InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ InuYasha's Choice ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sorry for the last cliffhanger. haha, lets get right into the story :D

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own InuYasha

Chapter 17 recap:

He rolls her over onto her back to gain dominance over his mate. Once he is on top of her, he takes her hands in his and pins her down to the bed. He looks her in the eyes and his flash red, going completely noticed by the beautiful priestess laying beneath him. 

"My turn." Inuyasha says in his usually terrifying voice. Yet, at this moment, Kagome is not afraid at all. She knows, that he isn't going to harm her. She assumes this has something to do with what Myoga told her about them being partly connected. Kagome knows now. She wants .. no, needs to be fully connected with him. 

"Inuyasha," She says. 

He stops and looks her into her deep brown eyes. His, still changing back and forth from amber to crimson, back to amber.

"Kagome." He says, trying to stay in control. "Are .. you okay?"

"I'm ready." She pauses to kiss him before continuing. "I'm ready to become your mate. Make me yours."

Chapter 18: InuYasha's Choice

"I'm ready to become your mate. Make me yours."

In that moment InuYasha's eyes changed completely red, with blue irises in the center. Though, Kagome is still not afraid. She loves him and knows he will not hurt her. He holds her down harder onto the cot they are laying on, and kisses her like never before. His demon is calling to her, and her soul is calling to him. Unable to control himself any longer, he accidentally held her wrists too tight and drew blood with his claws. At the smell of blood, Kagome's blood, he snaps out of his demon high and looks worriedly at the woman beneath him.

"Inu-yasha? Whats wrong?"

He releases her wrists and looks at his claws. Her blood dripping off of them. Not much, but enough to worry himself about the pain she may be experiencing because of his carelessness.

"I .. I hurt you, again." He looked away from her, unable to see her face after what he had just done.

She looks at her wrists and notices just a small cut on each. "Inuyasha, look at me."

He turns to look her in her big beautiful brown eyes, and notices she's not upset, but smiling up at him.

"It doesn't even hurt. I'm fine. I trust you completely, Inuyasha. I meant what I said. I'm ready for you to make me yours, completely." She kisses him again and he starts to relax into her lips.

'I have to do something first. I'm sorry, Kagome.' He pulls away from her, places a clawed hand on her cheek and says, "I'm sorry."

She gets really worried now. "Inuyasha, what .. what's wrong?"

"I promise it will make sense tomorrow. Can you trust me?" He kisses her again and hugs her tight.

"I trust you with my life." With that, they sleep the rest of the night in each others arms.

..

Over in the other room Miroku is still trying to put his moves on Sango. Shippo and Kohaku are sleeping on their cots in the other end of the room. Kirara is protectively guarding Sango.

"Miroku. First of all, we are not married yet. Secondly, there are kids in here!" She slaps him across the face.

"Come on Sango! We don't have to do .. that .. just be with me?" He scoots closer to her and places an arm around her shoulder.

She blushes and thinks 'I guess, this isn't so bad.' She felt him move her long dark hair from her neck and his lips start to place small kisses across her. He stopped as Kirara growled at him.

Sango thought a moment and decided if it went too far, she would stop it herself. "Kirara, we are fine. You can go to bed now." Kirara mewed at her and curled up near the boys.

Miroku moved Sango's face to look at his and he said, "I love you, Sango. Really, I do."

She doesn't know why she is so embarrased. She already promised herself to him, but she still turns a bright pink as she spoke. "I l-love you t-too, Miroku."

He smiles at her and right before his lips met hers he said, "You are so beautiful."

The kiss started out soft and innocent and slowly grew to one of passion and desire. Miroku slowly leans her on the bed, now on top of her but their kiss never parted. After a moment, he stopped kissing her lips so he could kiss her neck. When he heard a small moan escape her lips, he felt himself harden under his Hakama. He was keeping a very calm demeaner for what she was doing to him. He continued to kiss along her neck and when he started to suck, she moaned even louder.

Sango felt him on her. His hardened member through his clothes. That's when reality hit her. "Wait. Miroku."

He stops and looks her in her eyes. 

"C-can we go to sleep? I-it's too much right now." She said with a blush. It's not as though she doesn't want to be with him, she just wants to wait for marriage.

"I'm sorry Sango." He kisses her once more and lays down with his arms wrapped around her the rest of the night.

..

The next day came and the group of friends were back on the road. Something seemed off though, they weren't heading the right way.

"Inuyasha? Where are we going?" Kagome asked him.

"I .. uh forgot something at Totosai's." That's all he said and no one argued him on it, knowing he was too stubbern to admit anything else.

It was a suspiciously quiet trip, no one following or attacking. It seemed a bit, too quiet.

"Inuyasha, don't you think it's odd that Naraku hasn't tried anything yet?" Miroku spoke up.

Inuyasha laughs. "Ha! He's probably just afraid because Kagome was able to break through his weak barrier." He proclaimed with a fanged smile.

Shippo laughed uncontrollably.

"What the hell are you laughing at?!"

Between breaths Shippo was finally able to get out, "You - said - the barrier - was - weak!" He laughs some more.

Getting extremely irritated, he lifts Shippo up by his tail and looks him in his eyes. "SO?" He said through gritted teeth.

Shippo, slighly nervous now stops laughing but manages to say, "W-well, you couldn't break through.."

The whole group then started to giggle. This made him angry. He dropped Shippo and hit him on the top of the head.

Shippo started to cry and said, "Kagoommeee!"

"Inuuyashhaa." She looks at him with her terrifying look.

"K-kagome, wai -"

"SIT!"

He falls into the ground, grumbling something about stupid kids and stupid rosary beads. Shippo smiled and walked along with Kagome.

..

"Kanna. Keep watch of them. It seems as though Inuyasha is up to something. We know his weakness is the girl. Something else is happening."

She nods and keeps the mirror showing what Inuyasha and his friends are doing every second of the day.

..

Finally back to Totosai's, Inuyasha asks his friends to stay where they are so he can go in alone. 

"Inuyasha? What's going on?"

He looks back at Kagome and decides to hug her tight. He isn't used to showing his emotions in front of the others, but he knows that Kagome is feeling like something is wrong. He doesn't want her worried.

"Everything is fine. Promise." He gave her a quick kiss and walked into Totosai's.

"Totosai! Old man! I know you are here!"

Totosai came from behind Inuyasha and said, "Inuyasha! You are a day early!"

Irritated, he spoke. "I know that. But I really need the ring. Please tell me you are finished."

"Why the rush?"

Before he could respond, he felt a small stinging sensation on his nose. He smacked it and a small flee fell off of him, groaning.

When Myoga jumped back up he said, "I can tell you why! Master Inuyasha's blood has changed." He pauses and thinks for a moment. "Master Inuyasha. Kagome told you she wanted to mate. Is that correct."

Inuyasha just nods.

"You denied her?"

"It's not like I didn't have a good reason!"

"You really are like your father." Myoga smiles.

Inuyasha, growing impatient, growls and ignores him. "Well? Do you have it or not?"

"Well. I was just putting some last minute touches on it. I assumed you would come early, Inuyasha. You are not one for patience." He walks over to where he works on weapons and blows fire onto the work station. After another moment, he pulls a ring up and shows it to Inuyasha.

Inuyasha is amazed. He didn't expect to be so mesmorized by a piece of jewelry. Before he could reach out and touch it, Totosai said, "it needs just one more thing. This will only hurt a bit."

At that, Inuyasha groaned. 'Not again.' He thought.

"Open your mouth Inuyasha." He did as he was told, knowing it was for Kagome. He stayed as quiet as possible to not warn his friends of what was happening and felt the extremely painful tug from his mouth. A tear even threatened to escape, but he wasn't going to allow that to happen.

"What are you going to do now?"

Without answering, Totosai fused the tooth with the ring using the flames from his breath. In about two minutes, the ring was fully complete.

Inuyasha, now holding this mesmerizing piece of jewelry in the tips of his fingers, can't help but smile.

The rings band is the color of silver, a large diamond in the center with tiny diamonds around that one. Not only that, but there was a pink hue directly in the middle of the big diamond and some of the smaller ones were light blue. He also noticed some of the smaller diamonds had a more crimson red color and red circled the pink hue in the bigger diamond. "Wow." Was all he was able to say, until finally, "What are all the colors?"

"The pink and blue represent Kagome's power. The red, is you, Inuyasha. From your tooth, I was able to tie some of your demon energy into the ring and from just the bite you had left on Kagome, some of her miko energy as well."

His eyes grew larger. "You were able to put both of our powers into this ring from only my tooth?"

"Yes, and when she wears the ring, her powers will sink in with it. She will be able to control her priestess powers even more. Also, as you requested, this ring will help protect her."

"How?"

"After you two are fully mated, you will be completely connected. With this ring, the connection will be completely unbreakable. You will know whenever she is in distress and needs you. Instead of just a feeling, it will be complete certainty. You are attached through this piece of jewelry. If she needs you, you will get a very strong sense of that."

"I don't know what to say." He stares down at the incredible ring in his hand.

Myoga speaks up, "master Inuyasha. I .. have to ask you something."

"What is it, Myoga?"

"Do you plan on giving Lady Kagome your life span?"

Inuyasha doesn't quite understand. He thought that if the human fully loves the demon, then that was a given. "I thought that just happened with the mating process."

"Inuyasha. You have to tell Kagome of this, before you mate. When she agrees, then you can do it. You have to both mix the blood of your demon and her human together. Through both of your veins."

"But, won't that mean I have to cut her? I'll have to hurt her again. Also, what about her being a priestess? Won't that have some sort of effect on my demon blood?"

"Not exactly. Yes, you will have to hurt her, only for a second. You both can choose where. Bite her like you already were going to do. Slice a place you both desire, and mix her blood with yours. She will still be human. But her lifespan will be like yours. I recommend the place you cut, is somewhere you can easily reach. You will be even more connected through that mark. Your demon is allowing this, it knows that this human is your soul mate so it will not harm either of you."

Inuyasha has a lot to think about. He nods his understanding and decides he has no more questions as he makes his leave to meet his friends.

 

Authors Notes: Thanks For Reading! How is it going so far? Please R&R!