InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Maura Inuyasha's Sister ❯ The Ultimate battle. ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer I don't own Inuyasha

Chapter5
The Ultimate battle.

Four months have passed Kagome and Maura are four months pregnant. Inuyasha and Enzo can't wait until their mates give birth. But deep in the western lands Kikyo has run into Sesshomaru.

"Kikyo I thought you died after Naraku died." said Sesshomaru.

"No I didn't I still have unfinished business." said Kikyo cooly.

"If you still want to take my brother to hell with you. You're to late he's mated with Kagome." said Sesshomaru.

"I know he's Kagome's mate. But I still want to kill Inuyasha." said Kikyo angerly.

"As do I. I also want to kill my brother's younger sister." said Sesshomaru.

"Hmm how about I join you and we kill Inuyasha, Kagome, and Maura." said Kikyo.

Sesshomaru smiled evilishly and said "very well Kikyo you have a deal." Right then Sesshomaru and Kikyo made an unholy alliance.

"So Sesshomaru what's the plan?" asked Kikyo.

"Maura goes and picks rare herbs that grow by the sacred tree. She only goes there once a year and this is the year. You will hurt her in some way so that she calls for Inuyasha." said Sesshomaru.

"And when Inuyasha and Kagome come to her aid we'll kill them." said Kikyo.

Back at Kaede's village Inuyasha, Kagome, Maura, and Enzo don't know what Kikyo and Sesshomaru are planning. Kagome and Maura have asked Kaede if she would like to help them when they give birth. The old priestess said she would be honored to help. Maura is weeding her herb garden. She noticed that she is out of the rare herb that grows by the sacred tree.

"Looks like I have to go to the sacred tree." said Maura to herself.

After weeding her herb garden Maura got her bow and arrows and headed to the sacred tree. Enzo saw her leaving and asked "where are you going honey?"

"I'm going to the sacred tree to get an herb." informed Maura.

"Oh ok be careful. And call if you need anything." said Enzo.

"Don't worry I will." said Maura over her shoulder.

Jaken saw Maura leave and ran to tell Sesshomaru and Kikyo. He ran up to them and said "My Lord Maura has left the village and is heading to the sacred tree."

"Go ahead Kikyo I'll be right behind you." said Sesshomaru.

Kikyo and Sesshomaru had been waiting for Jaken twenty feet away from the sacred tree. When Maura go to the sacred tree she saw a priestess sittinig under the tree. Maura went over to the priestess and asked "My Lady are you ok?"

"Yes I'm find my dear girl. I'm a traveling preistess I was going to the next village. When I became tired so I sat under this tree." said Kikyo.

Maura went over to the patch of herbs and began picking. Kikyo can see that Maura is very pregnant but she took a dagger out of her pocket. She went up to Maura and stabbed her in the back. Maur stood up and howled in pain as loud as she could. At the village Inuyasha, Kagome, and Enzo heard Maura's howl. Kagome grabed her bow and arrow then they ran into the forest as fast as they can.

"Why did you do that My Lady?" asked Maura as she took the dagger out of her bleeding back.

"Because she is going to help me kill you, Inuyasha, and his mate." said Sesshomaru coming out of the shadows.

Maura's eyes went wide when she saw Sesshomaru. Just then she saw Inuyasha with Tetsusaiga jump infront of her. And she heard Kagome and Enzo ask "are you ok Maura?" Enzo went up and stood next to Inuyasha.

"Kikyo why are you with Sesshomaru? Why aren't you dead?' asked Inuyasha.

"I'm not dead because I want you dead. I'm with Sesshomaru to make sure you die." said Kikyo coldly.

"Kikyo I'll take care of these two. You can take care of the girls." said Sesshomaru.

"I will as long as you let me have the last attack to kill Inuyasha." said Kikyo.

"Very well you have a deal." said Sesshomaru.

Kikyo walked over to Kagome and Maura as Sesshomaru started his fight. She can see both Kagome and Maura are pregnant. Maura and Kagome are ready with their bows and arrows. They growled when Kikyo dodged their arrows. Maura cleaned off the dagger that was in her back and ran toward Kikyo. Kikyo saw her and got another dagger and ran toward Maura. The two priestesses stabbed each other in the chest. Both Kikyo and Maura hit the ground. Maura got up but then knelt down with a hand on her belly. Kikyo got up and walked toward Maura but was hit by Kagome's sacred arrow. She hit the ground and died never to hurt anyone anymore. Maura took the dagger out of her chest and screamed in pain. When she sreamed her water broke she's in labor.

"No not now it's to early for my pup to be born." said Maura to herself.

"Inuyasha use the diamon spear." said Kagome fireing her arrow at Sesshomaru.

When Inuyasha saw the arrow he yelled "Diamond Spear!" There is no way Tenseiga can save Sesshomaru. When the battle was over Kikyo and Sesshomaru are dead. Inuyasha, Enzo, and Kagome are rushing Maura back to the village. They took her to Kaede's hut first Kaede took care of Maura's wounds. Then got ready for the early birth of Maura's pup. An hour later Kaede said "push as hard as ye can." Maura pushed as hard as she could six times until her pup was born. There's something wrong the pup isn't crying. Kaede quickly cut the cord and cleaned the pup. The pup isn't breathing so Kaede tried to get the pup to breath. Five minutes later Kaede wrapped the pup in a blanket.

"You had a son Maura. But he wasn't breathing I tried to get him to breath. I'm sorry he's dead." explained Kaede.

"Enzo and Maura we're so sorry." said Inuyasha and Kagome.

Maura cried until she lost consciouness. While Maura is unconscious Enzo buried his son under the sacred tree. He buried his son there because that's where Maura went into labor. It will take a while for Enzo and Maura to get over the death of their son. Two months later Kagome gave birth to a daughter the named Kinsha. Kinsha has black and silvery white hair and gold eyes. Enzo and Maura are still mourning the death of their son. But they are thinking about trying to have another pup. So that night they made love. And a week later Maura can tell she's pregnant.