InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ me of all people.... ❯ Not Who I Thought You Were Part: II ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me Of All People

By: CiCi


~~~~~~~

*************************************************************** ***************

{::disclaimer: oh for havens sake I put it in the first chapter! Go back and read it! Jeeezz!::}

*************************************************************** ***************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch.17- Not Who I Thought You Were: Part ||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~: Dedication: this one is to my very best "guy" friend... Roberto. Yes there really is a Roberto. `Sangos' Roberto is a spin off of my best friend...yea....Any who. I haven't seen Roberto in a few months. I was told he moved. And guess what? He didn't tell me...{::he didn't tell JD either::}well no I take that back...he told me he was moving to boston then his mom changed her mind so then they weren't moving. Next thing I know he's gone. So here's my message to him {::in case he's reading this...which would be very embarrassing...::looks around anime style::} "no matter what happens you'll always be my big brother..." now tell me that's not brother sister love?~~:

~*~

CiCi: hehe! I'm on roll! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I've written Ch..14, 15, 16,17 and 18! all in one night! {::probably not spelled anything right but hey that's ok!::}Wahoo! All I have had is buttered bread, piece of pumpkin pie and enough sprit to drink to fill a tank! I'm ready to go! Tee hehe!

O.o HEY YOU HEARD NOTHING! YOU READ NOTHING! ::blushes:: onto the story...

~*~

Last time on "Me Of All People":

She didn't say anything. All she did was.....

walk away.


~~~***

she walked off. She had no clue why though. She could hear Sesshomaru calling her back. `Must ignore him, must ignore him, must ignore him...' she told herself.

She felt a warm hand slid into hers and pull her back. She knew instantly it was Sesshomaru.

"Why is it you keep running away from me?"

"Why is it that you keep finding me?" Kagome shot back.

Sesshomaru raised his eye brows. "If you hate me so much why did you come here?"

With that said Kagome burst. She couldn't hold it in any more. The frustration, just popped. "If it


weren't for ungermyer my business class professor I wouldn't be here! I accidently signed myself

and Sango up for this friggin' company not by will! I have never desired to work here and never

will! You are exactly the way I always thought you were. Arrogant, bossy and just arrrgh!" she

didn't realize what she'd just said. Her hand flew to her mouth.

Sesshomaru's face was stoic. He tilted his head. And dropped her hand.

Kagome could tell she had just hurt him. "I...Sesshomaru I didn't mean.."

Sesshomaru held up his hand. "You meant what you said. And you know it. Go forward then take a right when you see red and white carpet leading to a dark colored door you'll find Sango near it." with that he walked off.

She followed his instructions. She kept herself going forward. She was passing walls with tremendous art hung on them. The border of the walls was dark dark brown. The actual color of the walls was a beautiful shade of pearl white. she finally took a right. And there was Sango.

She was fiddling like she was embarrassed. Inuyasha just stood indifferently. Miroku stood on an opposite side of them both. Smiling at sango's fidgeting. He muttered some thing in German, to which inuyasha caught and laughed at.

Kagome raised an eyebrow. Sango whispered in her ear. "I'll tell you later...can we go now?"

Kagome laughed. "Oh...is Mr. Jaosaki in there..."she motioned toward the closed door. Inu-yasha nodded."He looked royally pissed though so....you get my drift." he winked at Sango and walked into his own office. Miroku shook his head laughing as he walked after inuyasha.

"Oooooooooooooh Sango he winked at yoooouuu!" Kagome teased as Sango blushed, then hissed, "it's not like that!" kagome nodded doubtfully. "Um...I'm going to talk to `Mr. Royally pissed' in there...you can go ahead...I wouldn't want to leave alone for 1 minute with that inuyasha..." Sango blushed again and headed out of vision. Kagome smiled and knocked on the door. The typing she heard stopping for a minute. She cracked it open.

"Mr. Jaosaki...er..Sesshomaru?" the typing rang back instantly.

`I guess that's a go ahead'

she stepped into the office. Closing the door softly behind her. The carpet was white and the walls a midnight black.

"Sesshomaru?......Ok I see..." she came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Come on Sesshomaru don't be mad....please?" he kept on typing. She looked at what he was typing. Looked like he was talking to miroku on im. But the only problem was, it was in German. She couldn't read German if her life depended on it.

"Sesshomaru..." she pleaded. Then puffed out her cheeks. "I'm sorry please don't be made at

me!!!..."

`Why the hell do I care?' Kagome asked her self. Sesshomaru stopped typing and turned his chair to look at her. Her arms falling to her sides. "Is there anything else you want?" Sesshomaru asked.

To say Kagome was surprised was an understatement. "What the hell? All I said was I was sorry and you lash out on me..." Kagome crossed her arms over her chest and begin to walk out, fully intending on catching up with Sango. Sesshomaru blew out a breath. "Kagome wait...come here....please?"


Kagome walked back towards his chair. He grabbed her hips and lifted her into his lap. She

instinctively laid her head on his shoulder. Curling into his touch.

"Kagome I didn't mean it like that...I'm under a lot of stress with this Naraku dude and I.."

Kagome's head snapped up. Making Sesshomaru jump. "Did you just say naraku?!" Kagome asked shakily. Sesshomaru's grip on her tightened. "Do you know him?" Kagome shook her head.

"Lets just say I had `a little run in' with him awhile ago... he beat me and Sango up pretty dang good..." Kagome explained. Her hand automatically went to her right side; where both koga and naraku hit her. Sesshomaru looked at Kagome. "Are you serious? That bastard beat you?!" Kagome nodded sadly. "But it wasn't like I didn't get him a couple of times..." she shrugged.

She suddenly shivered. She felt a presence of someone. She shook it off. It was just her and sesshomaru. Maybe that's why she was so nervous. Sesshomaru rubbed her back. "Are you cold?"

"No I just" she thought for a second. If she told him she felt someone else in the room he'd think she was batty. So she lied. "...I don't know...weird." ok not a total lie. she laid her head back down on his shoulder and snuggled down into him. As he rubbed her back.

He stopped just to test her. "Hmm-nf..." he chuckled and remained softly rubbing her back. Kagome nestled more into the nape of his neck. `Why am I doing this?' she asked her self. `Do I really want to set myself up for another stab of pain? But,' she looked up at sesshomaru. His harden features. The dark brown eyes that shined with indifference. She smirked. `But I can't help but feel I'm falling for him...' she studied him more.

He seemed to be thinking a lot of things at once. His face contorted, then relaxed then made a weird complex expression. She had to bit back a laugh. `And yet...he seems so...' she looked at him again. His platinum blonde hair shining. His bangs hung in his face. She smiled to herself. `So gentle and peaceful..and- oh god I've got it bad this time...' kagome laughed silently. She couldn't believe it.

The very day she found out she signed them up for this company she swore she would still dislike all three. But, now she had a closer look; and a different aspect. Rain began to drip down. It slapped it self against Sesshomaru's windows. She frowned. `It wasn't supposed to rain today...hm. Weird...' her sleepy eye lids dropped. And she was an inch away from sleep before she was awoken by the man that held her.

Sesshomaru turned his head to look out the window. "It's going to get really bad soon... you should head home." he lightly ran his index finger over her back. He turned his head again, this time toward Kagome. She looked like she was about to fall asleep. He instantly regretted getting her into his lap. If one of his employees were to walk in or worse if naraku were to come busting in; naraku especially would use kagome as a weakness against him.

He absently tightened his grip on the woman he held. He looked at her. Her peaceful form rising up and down almost to the dream world. He twirled a strand of ebony hair in his finger. Yep, he was sure. Naraku would try to hurt her. He did it before and he would again. Only this time he would come stronger. He felt her wrath and would have more strength to bring her down. He looked at her again.

He couldn't make his mind up. Whether to stay out of it or get involved. But he couldn't just hand kagome over to him. He shook his head viciously. He would protect her from his real wrath. He
kissed her forehead. `I promise...' his eyebrows furrowed. What was it about this woman that drew him in like a fish hooked on a line? He shook his head again. Not the time nor place to think about such things. He was surprised at him self. Was he falling for her? `No...uh uh...not going to happen...' he scolded himself. She was just a fling. Just like all the others, he stopped at that thought. Well except for one. Ryumi. He felt like he would cry. Ryumi had beat their 1 year old daughter and sesshomaru divorced her. He didn't bring any women home for fear his daughter would get attached to easily and the `surrogate' mother brush her off. His face hardened. He wouldn't let his daughter

go through what he did. He closed his eyes as the horrid day replayed in his head. The day he vowed he would never marry again.

*******

He drove his 1998 Mercedes into their large portico covered drive way. Suite case in hand he walked up the stone steps and opened the ivory white door. Things were deadly quiet. That frightened him. He set his suite case down quietly. That's when it reached him. The sound of his wife screaming curses and obscenities, and the sound of a familiar toddler wailing.

Fear caught over him. He raced up the marble spiral stairs. Only to find what he didn't expect.

His wife, Ryumi, had been beating their 1 year old daughter, Ryoku. Sesshomaru raced to pull his

wife off of ryoku. All his stress popped like a balloon.

"What do you think you were doing?!!!" sesshomaru all but whispered.

"None of your damn business!" Ryumi yelled back. She had jet black hair with brown highlights. Her figure was curved and nicely sculpted by her genes.

"Frankly if it concerns my daughter it is my damn business!" sesshomaru whirled away from her and cradled the baby in his arms. He stroked her bruised cheek. She whimpered into him. Afraid of what her mother might do next. Sesshomaru protectively kept his arms wrapped around his daughter. He stood and he looked at ryumi in disgust.

"It's either me or her sesshomaru! Chose now!" she screamed.

The child at name cringed into Sesshomaru's chest. He looked down at her. His heart warming at the sight of her. "What will you do with her?" he asked quietly.

A smug expression came onto Ryumi's face. "I'll put her up for adoption." she shrugged.

Sesshomaru looked at her. Disbelief written all over his face. "You want me to choose between you and my blood?"

Ryumi nodded. "Yea...well?"

"I'll give you 45 minutes to pack your stuff, and if I see anything is missing I will use it against you in court. If you are not out by 45 minutes I will have you escorted out." with that he walked down the stairs to clean his only daughter's face. He could hear her screaming after him.

"What? You would choose her over me? What in the hell is wrong with you? You didn't even think about it!"


sesshomaru slowly turned and looked at the grandfather clock. "You have 44 minutes now, I suggest you get moving..."

they had gotten a divorce that summer and ryumi went to jail for 4 years and had her therapist license banned. He hadn't seen her since the last time she hit him up for money.

********

he shook his head. Bringing him back to reality.

He lightly shook kagome while looking at her eyes.

Her eyes opened lazily and were confronted with staring at deep grey- brown ones. Her breath caught in her throat. They're eyes hooked on each other, intensely. Kagome felt like she was looking into the eyes of a tiger.{::CiCi: wrong species::} The predator instinct speckled in his eyes. `This is not good...' was kagome's only thought. She was falling for him when she promised herself she wouldn't. What trouble could he lead her to? Would he brake her heart? Of course! His reputation speaks for that one-hundred percent! So why do I want so desperately to get involved with him?

"You should head home...the storm looks like its about to get worse.."

She forcefully swallowed. "Yea I guess your right...I should call a cab..." she started to get up but Sesshomaru held her to him. "What about Sango?"

"What about her?" Kagome replied.

"Isn't she still here?" Sesshomaru inquired.

"Uh no...I knew it would take some time with you so I told her to go ahead...I'll call a cab no big..." she waved it off and got up. "Oooooooh!" she eeped as she slipped over the arm of the desk chair.

She twisted literally in mid air or mid fall, depends on your point of view, and as sesshomaru

reached out to catch her she slipped right through his hand. She landed flatly with a thud on her back. She let out a moan of pain.

"Kagome! Are you alright?" sesshomaru said as he knelt beside her. She looked at him and smiled. "Can you tell me some thing?" she asked as she started to sit up. Sesshomaru raised his eyebrows and smiled back. "Yea what is it?" they both sat Indian style on the floor beside the desk.

*************************************************************** ***********

CiCi: can you just image this?? HAHA! Sesshomaru, stoic sessho, sitting INDIAN STYLE with KAGOME HIGURASHI! Haha! Any one wanna draw a desperate author a piccy?

Sessho: piccy?


CiCi: fine! Picture! {::mutters::} dumb ass

sessho: {::grins::} yep! Draw it, scan it, send it!

*************************************************************** ***********

she put her hands on her knees. And smirked. "Why is it I always end up flat on my back when I'm around you?" she snorted out a quiet breath. sesshomaru blinked owlishly for a fraction of a second.
Then a perverted smile/smirk appeared on his face. Kagome however did not notice this. She looked upwards and ticked the incidents off her fingers. "I mean first there's the lobby accident," still not looking at him; which his face had now bloomed into a perverted scene. She pointed a finger at him. "which by the way I'm going to have to go to a chiropractor, then there's the waking up scene." she still didn't notice him, while she waved an exaggerated hand in the air over her.

"And now this." she smiled sweetly, then devilishly. "Is there some thing your trying to tell me here," she paused for a beat, then smirked "Sessho?" out of the corner of her eye she saw him finally. she laughed when she heard a growl and her body landing back on the floor. In an instant she was a sandwich between the floor and sesshomaru's muscled body, with sesshomaru pinning down her wrists. `Well at least this time he's not straddling my hips...' she smiled up at him. "See what I mean?" she asked as he flushed then regained his smirking composure.

It was like he could read her mind. Just then he straddled her hips playfully.

He leaned down to her ear. `Oh boy, not this again...' she thought as she felt his breath against her ear. "Is there any requests of what you want me to do?" he asked as he smirked in approval, when she shivered against his muscled body. She smiled innocently. "Yes..." sesshomaru raised his eyebrows in curiosity. He started kisses down her neck. Kagome inhaled sharply.

Sesshomaru laughed against her soft flesh. He pulled away his eyes dancing. "Well?.." Kagome smiled up at him, as she arched up into him, making his eye lids quiver. "You could be a gentleman and call me a cab...." she smiled evilly as she spoke. If sesshomaru was disappointed he didn't show it. He leaned down until they were nose to nose. "I won't call you a cab but..." he caressed her lips with his and to his surprise she responded back. Her lips matching the rhythm of his. He broke it to finish his sentence. "But I will take you home myself..."

kagome sighed. `I'm starting to like these surprise kisses....that's how I know I better get this done and over with real soon before I get in to deep...' she thought to herself. She felt sesshomaru tap her. She looked at him questionably. Taking advantage of the fact he had let her go, She sat up and rubbed at her wrists.

"Do you wanna go home? Or come to my place- ow!" kagome slapped him up side the head with his last comment. She shook her head at him. "I'm not that kind of girl..." she stood up and heard him mumble something like "I didn't mean it that way but if you insist.." but she otherwise dusted herself off. She felt his arms encircling her. She sighed to herself. `Oi this has got to stop...ooooooh' he cut off her thought process with soft tender kisses down her neck. He nibbled at the junction of

her neck.

"Sesshomaru..." she said lightly. She felt his face fall against her skin. `Oooooh I know he's giving me the puppy look! I don't even have to look at him to know! Ack! I hate it.' sesshomaru

kissed her once more on her neck below her ear then pecked her jaw. "I know the whole `Two Different Worlds' thing again." he motioned an irritated hand. "But I still don't understand it. What are you so afraid of?" sesshomaru asked gently. Lightly pushing on kagome; signaling he wasn't going to let her go this time. Kagome turned in his arms to face him. Her chocolate eyes suddenly


found the white carpet very interesting. Or the black walls behind sesshomaru, that were currently holding art work.

"Kagome," sesshomaru looked at her. He knew she wouldn't look at him. "Kagome look at me." she didn't. Finally he gave up and grasped her chin. Catching her by surprise. He lifted her chin until they were eye to eye. "Why are you so afraid to get involved with me?" sesshomaru asked seriously.

Kagome looked as if her eyes were about to pop out. " `involved'....gee you make it sound like you wanna get married or something-"

"Kagome you know exactly what I'm talking about. I have given you no reason to distrust me and yet you do anyway. Why is it you don't trust me?" sesshomaru asked as he lifted a hand to remove a strand of hair from her face. She covered his hand with hers and looked him dead in the eye.

"Because you haven't given me a reason to."

*************************************************************** **************

CiCi: ohhhhh ouch. Hey hey! Wait wait! {::holds up hands::} no throwing fruit, clothes, any type of food, or any other weird objects....I'm not through yet!

*************************************************************** **************

Sango walked up to her apartment. She opened the door and shut it behind her. Sighing to herself she walked into her kitchen. Yanking the fridge door opened she grumbled when she realized she needed to go shopping. She grabbed out a 20oz bottle of sprite, and headed for her home entertainment center. She was soon on hot pursuit for her remote control.

`Now where in the hell did I put that damned remote.' her phone chimed through the apartment walls. "Arrggh!" she screeched as she rammed the phone to her ear. `This had better be important!!!' inuyasha's voice met her ears.

"Ah hello inuyasha..." Sango said awkwardly. `What the hell do you talk about in front of one of the richest men in town??'

"Hey, sup' Sango?" he said casually.

`Ah of course he's the calm one...' "Uh...nothing much. I just got home so yea..."

"Well, would you mind leaving again?"

"Uh...depends on what terms?"

"Hmm...oh I don't know...maybe a date?" he laughed.

Oh how she hated it when he messed with her like that. "No shit sherlock I...well... I ..."She stole a quick glance at the clock. 10:30 PM. "I don't see why not! Where are we going?"


"Leave that to me. Later babe."

"Babe?" the phone line had already cut off. "What in the?- ooooooh!" she exasperated. "Now that's just rude!"

She sighed to herself again. Hanging up the phone, she looked around. "I'm never going to find that damned remote...shit." she shrugged and walked into her bedroom. She looked over at her dresser, and there was a picture of her and Roberto in key west over the summer.

A tear rolled down her cheek. Se hadn't talked to him in a long time. "Hey I'll call him!" she grabbed her cordless phone that was stationed at her bedside and punched in numbers.

She paced the room. Her cat's tail thumping while it's golden eyes gleamed up at her from her bed.

It kept ringing and no one answered. Soon that annoying computer voice answered and told her to try another number. So she tried his home number. But it said it was disconnected. Blew out a breath and put her hands on her hips. She looked over at her cat. It's tail thumped questionably. "What do you think?" she asked her. The cat mewed and went back to cleaning it's paws. Sango smirked. "Yea that's what I'm thinking." She didn't have much time to think about it as she heard a knock on the door.

She put the phone back on it's charger. And raced back to the door. "Who is it?"

"Inuyasha"

she smiled and opened the door. He was leaning on the door frame. Much like Roberto had done so many times. He raised his eyebrows. "Are you ready?" she looked down at her attire.

She made a mumbling sound. "Nah uh come on in...oh and shut the door behind you please."

Inuyasha did as told as he took in his surroundings. Most of the furnishings were from Bombay, much like his apartment. He shrugged as he looked at the walls. They were a shade of light pink with white in the mix. He walked out of the little hallway where an arch was carved out. Now the living room was a different sense of style. The walls were beige color with a high dark mahogany wood border.

**

Sango fumbled with black jeans. When she finally got them on she jumped into her black reeboks and picked out a black halter top. The black halter top had a red 2003 Dodge Viper GT on the front and below it said "Speed Goddess"in jeweled letters. The picture of the car was like it skidding to a stop. She tied the straps.

**********************

CiCi: I have that shirt too! How cool is that? Ok sorry I'm a car freak I confess! So most likely the guys reading this only know what the hell I'm talking about here. The viper I mean. Man I can't wait
to see confusion when I put in the Lamborhgini murcielago with 2 turbo engines and spinners. Haha that'll be fun. Or maybe I'll do the cadi escalade? Ooooh no! The gallardo! Damn this will be fun!

**********************

she brushed out her hair. And put on a chain neckless. She came out. Inuyasha had his back to her.

She smiled as she tapped him. He turned around his expression changed from laughing to pure envy.

"Is this ok?" Sango asked as she straighten her halter out. It showed her navel which surprisingly had a little golden bar pierced into it. Inuyasha was concentrating on some thing else when she snapped him of his thoughts. {::A/N: OK! OK! I didn't want the silver bar because it's so common, and like the shirt she's wearing you rarely find a golden bar for a belly ring...::}

"Its way better than `ok'....you look..." inuyasha stopped himself. Sango started to raise her eyebrows. "Ah boy....I'm in trouble aren't I?"

Sango nodded. "But I won't punish you until I feel it needed..." she notticed his attire. A black short sleeved T-shirt, with a little white underneath. He was wearing baggy blue jeans and nikes that did nothing but compliment his outfit. His

"You keep getting better and better..." inuyasha commented as he lightly put a hand on her back. She stiffened under his touch. He came from behind her. And talked into her ear. "You don't have to be so up tight and always on your guard...relax.." he cooed as ran his finger tips over her bare arms.

"Learn to enjoy life..." he said again.

she leaned back into him and looked up at him. She smiled.

`Got her...' he thought triumphantly. But what he wasn't expecting was about to happen.

"Don't expect my heart to speed up over just one little gesture." she smirked and reached for her tight fitting black leather jacket. Still smirking at him. "Sometimes I don't kiss anyone on the first....... `date'." she nodded reassuring herself.

"Sometimes?" he asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Yea."

When they walked outside Sango looked around as if searching for something. Raising his eyebrows inuyasha inquired what she was looking for. "What no secret service?" Sango asked sarcastically. Inuyasha shrugged as he lead her to his car. "Left them at home." Sango just looked at him skeptically.

Sango continued to follow after inuyasha as he strode over to a brand new 2003 black jaguar X-type. It had tainted windows that made it look only sleeker. Sango's mouth dropped at the car.

"What did you expect?" inuyasha asked smirking.


"Definitely not the X-Type! Jeez do you know how hard it is to get this good of a model?!" she opened the door and looked inside. "Holy wow! With a nice interior?" she exclaimed.

{::CiCi: the X-Type isn't that hard to get actually. I just thought it looked cool so I put it in...::}

"Yea I know, I bought it."

Sango raised her head out of the car to look at him. She rolled her eyes at him. "Oh excuse me oh mighty one!" she laughed sarcastically.

Inuyasha raised his eyebrows and pointed a finger at her. "Now that's the type of attitude I like." he laughed when she rolled her eyes and looked at him like she was about to hit him.

Inuyasha laughed again. "Lets get going." inuyasha slid into the jag and put the key in the ignition. Sango tried not to laugh at the first thought that popped in her mind. She hooked in her seat belt.

Soon enough inuyasha was speeding down the high way. "God your one speed demon!" Sango said as her stomach began to raise. {::how ironic can that get?::}

inuyasha chuckled. "Yea I have a heavy foot..." he looked over at Sango who was holding her stomach. "You okay?" he began to slow down his speed.

Sango nodded. "Yea, except the fact that my stomach decided it wanted to goto my throat for a visit." inuyasha blinked then laughed at sango's distress.

"Can't handle a little speed?" inuyasha teased. Sango glared at him. He reached over and patted her thigh. "It's ok Sango I was only joking." Sango sniffed and looked out the window. Inuyasha chuckled once more. "You're a hard one Sango..." he said quietly.

Sango whipped her head to him. A curious expression on her face. "What's that supposed to mean and why do you still have your hand on my thigh?" Sango realized his hand was lying motionless on her thigh still.

"Oh...heh..sorry." inuyasha retracted his hand. But before it went out of view Sango quickly measured the distance between his wrist and the tip of his middle finger. `Damn! He's got big hands.' {::wink, wink::}

inuyasha turned off the highway and...


*************************************************************** ******************

CiCi: heh...heh...heh...guess what? I got writers block....

Sessho: Oh come on! You've been doing this for so long you shouldn't be having that problem!

CiCi: ugh. I haven't been doing `this' that long.

Miroku: ok that did seriously not sound right. {::smirks then gets the punch from Sango and kagome::}

CiCi: Somebody save me from them...please?

Recommendation:

Cry Me A River

By: MoonlightCresendo (I think)

this is a cool fic. The ending is soooooooo awesome. It's a sess/kag ficcy. Hehe. It's really good. Sessho talks to himself which is kinda funny. He makes like mental notes and shit. Any who it's basically a story told by the fiery kagome and obnoxious Sesshomaru, on how they met. It goes through the intimate details on how they really loathed each other. At first it really started it when all sesshomaru wanted was kagome's company. But in the end it all turns out...hold it! You sneaky little...you were about to let me tell you the ending! You're a little..gr...oh for heavens sake just go read the fic and make us all happy! {::walks out in huff::}