InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Meant to Be ❯ Chapter 13

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sorry for the delay in posting these chapters, we had to deal with some problems and now we should be back on track for posting more chapters. I want to thank everyone for being patient while we dealt with the matter at hand. So, with out further ado on with the chapter:

Jinx: *does joyful dance*

Mike: what's up with her?

Cindy: *holds bridge of nose* you'll see why in a minute.

Chapter 13

It had taken three days to reach the village of Sesshomaru. When they got there they set up camp on the out skirts of the village. Then Inutaisho, Inuyasha under protest that he didn't want to leave Kagome but was forced to, Miroku, and the tribe elders went into Sesshomaru village to find him. Upon the group reaching the village Inutaisho son Sesshomaru greeted them. "Father, welcome and thank you for coming so quickly, I have been waiting for my men to return with word that they had found you and would come to perform the ceremony. But they have not returned as of yet." At this statement Inuyasha and Miroku shoved his men to the ground in front of him. Sesshomaru expression did not change his mind was reeling as to why they had his men tied up. His father explained that his men wanted to take liberties with a couple of females from the tribe, he had left out that they were captives but that did not matter to him. Sesshomaru eye's glowed red from anger. "You dared attack females from my father tribe?" was his snarled remark to his men.

Both men cringed at the sight of their chief and knew they were in big trouble. "But Chief Sesshomaru they were captive's traveling at the very back of the tribe. We didn't know they belonged to anyone." At this Sesshomaru looked to his father for explanation. His father sighed and said "One of the female bore the colors of my family he had no right to touch her." Was all he said, Sesshomaru looked back at his men and closed his eyes, then he yelled over his shoulder. "Take these two and put them under guard. I will deal with them later." With that two men came forward and took the men away to be dealt with by Sesshomaru, which is not going to be pleasant.

Sesshomaru then turned his attention to his little brother. "So Inuyasha I see you have not found a mate yet. Are you always going to trail father around like a lost puppy?" Inuyasha became infuriated and went to attack but his father stopped it. "Sesshomaru, we did not come all this way so you could pick a fight with your brother." "Half brother" both of them yelled at the same time. "Well whatever, I will not let you two fight. Now tell me the name of the girl you will be mating." "Her name is Jinx and she is the daughter of the chief of the rising sun tribe. She is everything that I wanted in a mate and more she will be arriving tomorrow and the ceremony can be performed the next day if that is alright with you." "That will be alright with me. But what kind of name is Jinx?" asked Inutaisho "Well I will let you be the judge of that when you meet her. Her name fits her well." Sesshomaru had to chuckle at this `yes my Jinx did fit her name quite well.' "Very well we will rest for the next three days and then the ceremony will be performed. Has the girl agreed to be your mate and does she know what that means?" His father asked. "Yes she has consented to be my mate and she knows what it means and she will do her part." Inuyasha heard this and he had to ask his father about the mating ritual because he wanted Kagome to be his mate. But until his father told him what he needed to do he was at a loss. So he kept his mouth shut and "Feh" at his brother every time he asked him a question. He wanted to get back to Kagome as soon as possible. Something did not feel right and he sensed a need to be with her. (Mike: you didn't? Cindy: *sigh* I did. Mike: what in your right mind made you do that? Jinx: *does joyful dance* because she loves me *hugs Cindy*)

Off in the distance an unnamed tribe that was forming had heard the rumors that a girl traveling with Inutaisho had great power to protect a tribe if they could get her to submit. The chief, his son Inuyasha, and the rest of the tribe were protecting the girl. It will not be easy to gain access to the village and take the girl. Not since the tribe was currently located near Chief Sesshomaru village and his tribe was one of the fiercest warriors in the area. But they had to think of a plan, with the girl's power their tribe would rule supreme and they would not be touched as long as the girl lived.

Chief Sesshomaru was about to be married and that meant that they would be too busy to notice extra bodies around the village. So they devised a plan on how to kidnap the girl. Since the girl was a captive that meant that she would not be going to the ceremony. She would be left behind almost unprotected. That would be the best time to attack and get the girl. The plan was sound and they had a spy in place all they would need is the word on when to move and get the girl. Then they will be the strongest tribe in the land and rule it all. They would kill all of the invaders and the land would be theirs once again. They all started to laugh an evil laugh that could make your skin crawl.

Kagome and Sango were setting up camp on the outskirt of Sesshomaru village. Kagome turned to Sango and asked "Sango tell me about captives, what are they allowed to do? And why aren't we part of the tribe?" Sango cast her eyes to the ground and began to tell Kagome about being a captive "Well a captive has no rights. They are almost like slaves to the one that captures them. We are supposed to do what we are told to do and we are not a part of the tribe because they do not accept us. To them we are outsiders trying to corrupt their lives and their land. We are treated more differently than the rest of the captive. Because the son's of the chief are the one that have claim on us the rest of the tribe can't touch us without risking the chief's wrath." (Jinx: *drool* Mike: *gives Cindy the look* Cindy: *glares at mike*)

Kagome took all this in `this is just like the slaves that were brought to America they had no rights either' "So that's why when I walk through the tribe I get all those dirty looks." "Yes"-answered Sango. "Well I guess we are just going to have to change their minds on how captives are treated. I will not submit to being a captive when I protect this tribe as well as any warrior here." "But Kagome you can't change their minds on this, this is the way it has been for years and they will not change."

"Oh yeah, watch me. This captive is about to rebel." "Ah, Kagome what does that mean?" "Oh, it means that were not going to do what they want us to do. Well not entirely because Inuyasha has been nothing but kind to me, I could never turn my back on him. I love him too much." "Good, I thought there for a minute that you were going to make me stop doing thing for Miroku. He has also treated me with respect and has protected me many times. But of coarse I have to put up with his wondering hand but that's o.k."

"Um, Sango do you love Miroku?" Sango eyes grew wide and she turned 3 different shades of red and looked away. "I knew that you loved him I've seen it in your eyes. I know that he has the same feeling for you because I have heard him tell Inuyasha so" said Kagome with a big smile on her face. Sango now was the color of a tomato and thought `I never knew that he loved me too.' "Then why has he been avoiding me lately? I thought I did something to offend him or something" said Sango exasperated. "No Sango that not it. He has been avoiding you because every time he gets near you he gets a boner." "A what???" asked Sango shyly, "A boner you know, he kind of stands up" and then Kagome pointed to that one part of the body and Sango's eye grew wide with understanding. "I never new I had that kind of affect on him" said Sango embarrassed. "Well now you know that you do." "Well let's get some of this stuff unpacked, because I think we will be here for a few days at least." The girls got busy unpacking only the things they would need and prepared to make camp.

Unknown to the girls that there was somebody watching everything that they were doing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jinx: oooooooooo…..creepy!

Mike: you're an idiot.

Jinx: I try *big smile*

Cindy: oh dear god help me. *throws hands in air*