InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Meant to Be ❯ Chapter 15

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Jinx: *pout*

Cindy: *sigh* what's the matter?

Jinx: *points to mike* he made fun of me *pout*

Cindy: about what?

Jinx: *holds up wrists* because I finally told him what these mean.

Cindy: oh, what do they mean?

Jinx: not telling! *hides wrists*

Chapter 15

Kagome took her bow and locked an arrow into it; she then pointed it behind her where she knew that Inuyasha would be coming from. In her mind she prepared the barrier to go up and around them as soon as the arrow was released. She released the arrow and at the same time put a barrier up on the approaching warriors to prevent them from getting hurt with the power of her arrow. (Cindy: hey mike? Mike: yeah? Cindy: what do Jinx's tattoos on her wrist mean? Mike: *bust out laughing*)

Inuyasha and Sesshomaru almost ran right into the barrier. They had stopped just in time to see the explosion that appeared right in front of them. Sesshomaru eyes widen not knowing what sort of power caused this. Inuyasha just said "Kagome is opening the trail for us as soon as the barrier comes down it would be safe to travel." "You mean to tell me that a female put this barrier up." "Yes, my Kagome did that." Sesshomaru looked at his brother in surprise that he had called the girl his. He was really protective of the girl. Then as the barrier was about to go down Kagome spoke to everyone that understood Inu Youkai language,

: Beta male:

: Yes beta female:

: Many men have come they surround us. We have your pack brother's mate with us. She is safe for now. I will protect for as long as I can but you must hurry:

: We will be there as soon as we can:

Kagome understood that she must protect the girls for as long as possible. She let go of another arrow and as it killed everything in it path. The unnamed tribe was being to loose and badly at the hand of just a lone female. Kagome started to grow weaker all of the power that she was using to protect the people around was taking it toll. She collapsed on her knees and Sango and Jinx were at her side. She was panting it was getting harder for her to keep the barrier up and soon it would collapse. (Cindy: *paces back and forth* this is going to be another one of those `boxy' things isn't it. Jinx: *pops out of now where* YEP! *evil laughter*)

`Please, I have to keep going, there are still to many of them out there for them to fend off. What can I do?' another voice answered her call `Kagome it is time that you released me, let me out and I will help you protect the pack' Kagome mentally nodded and prepared for what she had to do. She told Sango and Jinx that she could no longer hold the barrier up. But if they could just keep them at bay for a few minutes she will have the extra power she needed to defeat them. Sango and Jinx looked at each other with determined eyes. Jinx eyes had gone to blood red. She was pissed, that they would harm her friends. She was going to make them pay dearly for their stupidity.

Both girls stood and faced the enemy sword and katana at the ready. The dogs and Kirara were ready as well. "Jake" whispered Jinx to her dog, the dogs ears pert up at the sound of his name being called by his master, "Stay and protect Kagome." Jake walked over to the girl and stood by her side ready to protect her. At that moment the barrier fell and the enemy charged in. Both girls attacked the men with no mercy; Sango was fast with her katana's cutting down as many as 20 men at one time. Jinx was amazing, with her sword raised she shouted "Blades of rising sun!" and with that the eagle on her forehead began to glow a pure golden color as her power was channeled into the sword, when she pointed it at the attackers what came out was a bunch of shining disks that looked like stars quickly spinning and cutting down anything in its path. (Cindy: I must know!!!!! Jinx: *evil laughter* Mike: *falls out of chair laughing*)

The unnamed tribes were pulling back as they noticed that there were more people joining the attack, the rest of Inutaisho tribe made it to the battle. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were the first one's there. They were in time to see Sango and Jinx cut down about 50 of the enemy in one pass. Inuyasha noticed that Kagome was on the ground on her knees with Kirara and a dog defending her. Inuyasha ran to her side and started to protect his love. He fought them off never letting any of them come near her. Sesshomaru and the others joined Jinx and Sango. Everyone was fighting as hard as they could but it was a hard battle.

Kagome started to glow again, but this time her entire body was lifted from the ground. A golden/bluish color started to surround her. She tilted her head back slightly with her eyes closed, her body hung limply as she was engulfed by the light. Her hair started to turn silver with a hint of black streaks, her eyes turned golden color just like Inuyasha, her nails grew to claws, her teeth into fangs, and she had two cute dog ears on top of her head, one black and one white. A half moon appeared next to her star on her forehead. Her clothes had changed as well; she now wore a simple white dress with blue and gold trim. The emblem on her chest was the same as on her forehead, it was made of blue and gold beads. She wore two katana's and the golden bow and arrow. Her hair flowed behind her as the wind whipped it around. She descended to the ground and stood there surveying what had happen to her pack and who had been injured. Jinx laid on the ground; she was being fiercely protected by Sesshomaru. She had gotten cut on her leg and currently could not stand up. Sango was at Miroku side fighting at least 10 men by themselves. She had to stop this.

Kagome then took a step forward and raised her arms up. A barrier was raised to protect her pack from any more attacks. Any one in the barrier that was not of her pack was thrown out. She turned her attention on the wounded and began to glow again. As she glowed each wound on the warriors were healed. She turned around and walked out of the barrier to face the unnamed tribe or at least what was left of them for most of them were either dead, dying, or running. The few that remained where the leaders of the group hell bent on getting her, as they approached her she kept an eye on all she could see and those she couldn't. She had her sword drawn and was ready for battle.

The one that was the leader approached her, Kagome watched with golden eyes as he came to her and stopped just 10 feet from her. "You are to come with me; if you come freely then we won't kill any of the people from your tribe." Kagome eyed him as if amused, "my pack is safe you can't do anything to any of them. I have pledged my protection to them and this is the way it will be." The leader's eyes widen as her words hit full force. She had pledge to protect this pack. But she has not submitted so she can still be taken. With that he attacked her. Kagome moved to the side and he rushed by her, not expecting her to move so quickly. Kagome took her claws and slashed at the man from top to bottom. He let out a scream and collapsed on the ground dead. She looked at the remaining men that surrounded her. They were ready to attack her when out of nowhere Inuyasha landed right behind her; with his back to her he was ready to defend her to the death. Seeing the two hanyou's together was more than the unnamed tribe could stand so they backed away and headed for the hills as fast as there feet could take them. (Jinx: *watches Cindy pace back and forth* Cindy: *talks to self* Mike: *rolls on floor laughing*)

With them gone Inuyasha finally went down on his knees panting because of his wounds. Kagome for the first time since he came to stand by her noticed that he was hurt and rushed to him and helped him lay down so she could tend to his wounds. The barrier that was protecting the rest of the villagers came down as Kagome started to glow and concentrate on Inuyasha's wounds. It took her a few minutes to heal him, but when he was healed he opened his eyes and smiled at his Kagome. She was more beautiful now than before. But before he could talk to her she collapsed in his arms. Everyone came towards them to see if Kagome was all right. He told them that she was probably just tired and needed to rest. She had used a lot of her powers to protect and heal everyone in the tribe.

Sesshomaru finally got the chance to hold his Jinx. He had been so worried about her during the fight, when they arrived what he saw was the kind of power she can create with the sword. But then she was caught off guard and went crashing to the ground Sesshomaru had been there to protect her. `I never knew she could fight like that. I loved her before but now I love her even more, if that is even possible.' He mused. He held Jinx in a tight embrace and then lifted her head ever so slightly too gently kiss her on the lips. Her lips were as soft as rose petals and as warm as a summer's night. He gently asked for her permission to enter by lightly nipping at her lower lip. She granted him entrance and he just enjoyed the taste of her. His senses were going crazy she tasted like honey, fresh and clean he could stay like this forever but there where people waiting for him and if he didn't stop now there will be not mating ceremony. So he pulled away from her still holding her close, never wanting to let her go ever again.

Jinx looked into the eyes of her beloved. She was in heaven. Never before has she been kissed with such flame and passion. She wanted more but there was nothing she could do about it now, she would have to wait until tomorrow, until after the mating ritual. Sesshomaru finally pulled away from her and asked if she was all right she nodded yes and looked at her friend with concern. "Is she going to be alright?" "Yes I believe she will be all she needs is some rest." "But what happened to her?" Sesshomaru looked at his future mate with a confused face "what do you mean what happen to her, she looks fine to me." "No Sesshy, that's not what I meant, she was not a hanyou before but now she is." Understanding came to Sesshomaru eyes. Now he understood her question.

Jinx and Sesshomaru walked over to the sleeping Kagome, Inuyasha was in his over protective mode and wouldn't let anyone near her. Jinx asked Inuyasha her question "Inuyasha, what happened to Kagome, why is she a hanyou now?" Inuyasha had to ponder this question in his mind for a bit before he answered. "I'll really don't know why, but what I do know about her is that her powers were sealed in order to protect her a long time ago and since the day I found her she has been growing more powerful. The sealing of her hanyou form must have been the last spell she needed to break in order for her to be set free. When she wakes up I'll ask her some more questions."

She smiled at Inuyasha and then stood; she walked over to Sesshomaru and smacked him on the shoulder. He was stun by her action; he didn't know what he did to deserve that. Her eyes were turning red from anger and Sesshomaru was backed against a tree. "This is all your fault!!" she screamed into his ears. "My fault how is it my fault." "If she would have been allowed into the village in the first place then this attack would've never happened." Sesshomaru cast his head down, he knew she was right, but there was nothing he could do, it was the law and he told her as much. Jinx became enraged and grabbed Sesshomaru by the tail. "You mean to tell me that you are the chief of this village and you can't change a simple law that will prevent this from ever happing again." Her eyes grew watery as tears threaten to fall. It was now Sesshomaru turn to be on the offensive. "I have the power to change anything I want." Jinx let go of Sesshomaru tail and said in a soft voice almost pledging. "Then change it so no one else can get hurt" There she had done it. She had got what she wanted out of Sesshomaru without too much protest. She was smiling big now and embraced Sesshy as he told her that he would. (Jinx: *plays with imaginary friend* Mike: uh….*walks away slowly* Cindy: *grumbles about stupid wrists*)

Everyone started to settle down for the night. Sesshomaru had erected numerous tepees in order to bring his fathers tribe to his village. He wanted them close so they could be protected in case they were any more attacks. His father, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, and Kagome all shared a large tepee. Inuyasha kept a watch over Kagome as she slept. She has not stirred since the fight. Inuyasha was hell bent on not letting her out of his sight. Something happened to her, her scent was different everything about her is different. She had not responded like this before the last time she had used her powers to the max. He just didn't know what to do. So he went to his father and told him his feeling on what he thought had happened to Kagome.

"Well this is very different indeed. You mean she did not act like this the last time she used her powers." Said a very confused Inutaisho. "No this time was different; she seemed to be pulling in power from somewhere and she was acting like it was hurting her. She almost seemed like, oh I don't know like, she was enjoying the feel of power that she was receiving even though it hurt." Inuyasha had lowered his head placing it in his hands. "Well we must keep an eye on her if this power grows too quickly she could be putting herself in danger. She has turned into a hanyou, and she is a strong medicine woman, those two things combined make her very powerful. But she must learn to control that power if she doesn't then she could put herself in danger." Inuyasha thought about his father's words and went back to sit next to Kagome. He rubbed her ear gently and saw her relax on the blankets that she was laying on.

`This is going to be hard; I don't know how to help her control her powers. I don't want her to get hurt. What am I going to do?' Inuyasha fell asleep next to his love, embracing her like he did every night they had been together.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cindy: ok it's the end of the chapter! Now you have to tell us.

Jinx: who says?

Cindy: you did it on the one about the box.

Jinx: so this is one different.

Mike: *rolls on floor laughing*

Cindy: ok, now I got to know!

Jinx: nope, you'll have to wait, *big evil smile*

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter the next one is the 1st lemon I wrote for this story there are 5 total so keep reading and please leave a review and tell me how you like it or if you hate it then I would like to know that too.