InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Meant to Be ❯ Chapter 26

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The following chapter contains a lemon if you are not 18 or older you need to leave. You have been warned of the adult content of this chapter. If you are sure that you want to read it then on with the story.

Chapter 26

The next few months passed with no problems, even though it was winter the valley they were in keep them warm and safe. Sango was now pregnant with her first child and Miroku was happy. Soon Inutaisho would have grand children running around the place.

Kagome was in the forest by the river; she always loved the river and would often go there to think. Sango was not feeling well and so she had stay behind, it was the perfect place for her to relax and think. She was so relaxed that she didn't notice the hanyou that was approaching her from behind. He was down wind from her so she could not pick up on his scent. He had gotten really good at hiding his aura from her so that she could not detect him.

As he sneaked up behind her he was readying his attack. He rushed forward, grabbed her, and together they went into the water. As they surfaced she looked at him with angry eyes, "why did you push me into the water?" Kagome yelled in disbelief. Inuyasha had a smirk on his face and said "Gotcha!" Then he started the biggest water fight with his mate. They played and splashed water at each other. It had been a long time since the two hanyou had a chance to relax. They have been fighting enemies none stop for about five months now and for the last two months they had been left in peace. On occasion Kagome would pounce on him and pull him under the water. When they tired they came out of the water and laid on riverbank just enjoying each other's company.

Then a strange scent caught Inuyasha's nose, he lifted his head trying to find where that scent was coming from then he turned toward Kagome. The scent was coming from her; it was a signal indicating that she was going into heat. It was the first time since he had met her that he has smelled that scent. She has never gone into heat before, but the couple of month's rest that they have had gave her cycle a chance to become normal.

Her scent was intoxicating his eyes started to turn red as his demon side came out. He crawled over to her and started to sniff her neck. He inhaled her aroma making his head spin. Kagome noticed his actions and turned her head to look at him, when she saw the red eyes she thought they were in danger. She tried to get up but he held her in place, struggling against Inuyasha grasp she finally got free and got into a fighting stance. "Inuyasha what's wrong with you?" cried Kagome with a concerned look on her face. Inuyasha just growled at her and then turned his nose to the air. Someone was approaching he quickly ran forward and grabbed her around her waist and bounded deeper into the forest.

Inutaisho was sitting by his tepee waiting for his youngest son to return with his mate. He had noticed that he had gone after her earlier today when he was done with his responsibilities with the tribe. It has been a long time since he had left and now it was starting to get dark. He got up and went in search of his son and mate by the river. When he got there he didn't find either of them. He sniffed the area and had a big grin on his face. `Hmm, Kagome has gone into heat and Inuyasha has taken her elsewhere for the night. He won't be back until morning or for at least a couple of days.' He turned around and headed back towards the village knowing that his son and mate were safe.

Inuyasha had finally stopped at a small lake somewhere deep in the forest. He put Kagome down and started to sniff the area when he was satisfied that they were alone he started toward her again. She got into a fighting stance not knowing why he was acting so strangely towards her. She started to get mad and frustrated as he continued to circle her. He pounced and tried to grab her but she was quick not letting him take her down. He quickly turned and chased her around the clearly trying to grab her but each time she succeeded in escaping. It was almost like a game, he would try to grab and pin her and she would escape.

Kagome was growing tired and at one point she tripped and fell on the ground and he landed on top of her finally succeeding in pinning her to the ground. He let out a laugh of triumph as he said, "I finally got you, now your mine!" he growled into her ear. His hot breath hit her ear and it caused her to hitch her breath. As he continued to caress her ears a low growl could be heard coming from deep inside Kagome's throat. The growl sounded almost like a purr as she relaxed and submitted to his will. He smiled as he saw her submit and he proceeded to attack her neck with kisses and nips, her scent was growing more intoxicating by the minute that he almost couldn't control his instincts.

He removed her clothes with such speed that she almost thought that he had shred them with his claws. When she looked up at him his eyes were still blood red and he had the two purple stripes on each side of his face. He leaned down and kissed her warm soft lips as he brought her closer to his body. His scent had finally reached Kagome's nose, it was a scent that she had not smelled before. It was strong and sweet at the same time it smelled of pine. His scent was making her head spin the longer they continued to kiss. Her eyes turned red and on her face two purple stripes had appeared on each side. When he broke the kiss he saw her red eyes and he smiled. "Mine" he growled softly into her ear. Kagome had an evil grin on her face and before he knew what happened she had thrown him off her.

Now she stood in a crouched position in front of him, "if you want me come and get me" it was a challenge, and Inuyasha gladly accepted. He pounced on her making sure he wouldn't hurt her and as she started to turn away from him he caught her from behind. They landed on the ground with Kagome landing face first. He picked her up and held her back against his chest, as she tried to break free he put his fangs on his mating mark making her relax in his grasp. He bit gently only drawing a small about of blood from her. The scent and taste of her blood made him go wild as he pushed her forward and he entered her from behind. Holding her by her waist she gasped as he started to pump into her. He began slowly leaning over her as his hand moved up and grabbed her breast. She moaned at his touches and relaxed allowing him to deepen his movement. She was on all fours as he continued to pump faster and faster into her. Her heat started to build inside her as he continued his assault, the deeper he went the more she wanted until she could not hold on any longer she howled her release and a few minutes later Inuyasha pushed deeper and spilled his seed inside her knowing that he had planted a seed that would create his pup. They both fell forward in a heap; he was still on top of her panting as his eyes became normal once again.

The scent of her heat had made both their demon blood boil. He had never before felt this way. He quickly looked at Kagome and rolled her over and found that her eyes were back to normal too. He reached down and kissed her, looking at her with concern in his eyes, "are you all right?" he asked she just nodded yes. She was still out of breath and couldn't speak. After a few minutes she said, "Wow! That was amazing, can we do it again?" he didn't know what to say to her, she was still panting and wanted more. He chuckled and leaned in to kiss her once again. It was going to be a long night.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They returned to the village two days later. Kagome was asleep in Inuyasha's arms as he approached Miroku, Sango and his father. His father had a big smile on his face he could already smell the change in Kagome's scent she was carrying his pup and he was happy. Miroku on the other hand had to open his big mouth, "Wow, your gone for two days and she is completely worn out, how" he never got to finish his sentence as Sango landed a clear blow to the back of his head and he was unconscious before he hit the ground. Inuyasha laughed and thanked Sango for the help. If he had hit him he might have hurt his brother for his comments. He looked at both Sango and Inutaisho and happily announced that Kagome was having his pup. Sango was jumping with joy at the news but he knew his father had known as soon as he had walked up with his mate. He went inside their tepee and put her down on the furs to allow her to rest. When she woke he would have to tell her the good news of her becoming a mother. Life could not be more perfect.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hoped that you have enjoyed the story so far. The next chapter will be the last one bringing this story to an end. Remember to REVIEW!!!!