InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Meddling with a Miko and Taiyoukai ❯ Secret Meetings Part One ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. As much as I want to, I don't.

 

"words"-speaking

`words'- thoughts

 

Chapter Three: Gifts and Secret MeetingsPart One

 

Kagome and Sango sat in the hot spring watching as Shippo and Kaori did back flips into the water. Sango turned to Kagome and pointed to the small chest beside her on the bank, "So when you going to open it?" Kagome eyed the object warily before stating nervously, "Not sure I want to Sango-chan. It could explode or something." Sango grinned as she snatched the chest off the ground. "Well if you won't open it, I will," she declared and pretended to open the chest. Kagome lunged at Sango, "No, I'll do it!" she yelled as she snatched the chest from the older girl. Kagome gulped and closed her eyes as she flipped the lid back. She sat for a moment before opening her eyes again. Kagome's eyes nearly bulged out of her head as she looked at the objects inside the chest. "Wow," breathed Kagome as she pulled a kimono out of the chest. She pulled six more out as Sango looked them over.

 

Kaori came up to the girls and looked at the kimonos as well. "Seven imported kimonos made of the finest silk. Looks like Fluffmeister's going all out for you, huh?" Kaori stated as she curled up along the bank. "I guess so. They're all blue and silver. Why?" Kagome asked curiously. Kaori grinned, "Simple. All of them have a similar pattern which consists of either a blue kimono with silver crescent moon embroidery and a silver obi, or a silver kimono with blue crescent moon embroidery and a blue obi. Basically, the kimonos tell other demons that you are under Fluffy's protection since he is considering you for a mate." "Oh," replied Kagome as a blush spread across her cheeks, "He really didn't have to spend so much on me." Kaori shrugged, "I'm sure he thinks nothing is too much for you." "Well I want to thank him personally," Kagome stated quietly before asking, "Do you think you could set up a meeting or two between Sesshoumaru and I?" A blush spread across Kagome and Sango's faces as Kaori looked at the younger girl knowingly. "You want to `thank' him in private, huh? Well, I'll see what I can do. A piece of advice though: Don't mate with him just yet. You don't know Fluffy that well, so wait until you get to know him better, k?" Kaori stated seriously. "Thanks, Kaori-chan. I'll remember that," Kagome stated as she hugged the feline. "Could you meet him here tonight? I'll have to let you know if he'll be able to though, but I think he will," Kaori stated thoughtfully as she dressed.

 

"Sure I can meet Sess…"Kagome started. Kaori held up a hand and whispered, "Inuyasha's over there." She pointed to a bush to the left of Sango and added, "Miroku's there too." Sango grabbed her Hirakotsu as Kagome sucked in a deep breath. The two nodded to each other before "SIT!!" and "PERVERT!!" rang throughout the clearing followed by two thuds as Inuyasha kissed the dirt and Miroku was knocked senseless. Kaori laughed so hard she fell off the rock she'd seated herself on. Shippo just shook his head. "Those two will never learn," Shippo stated quietly. "Got that right," agreed Kaori as she dusted herself off. Kagome and Sango nodded in agreement. "Well, I should get going. Yukio-sama will be by for inspection and if I'm not there, they'll be eating me for their dinner tonight. Personally, I don't want to become someone's entrée. By the way Kagome, I love the new look. Those stripes really bring out your eyes. Fluffster will be most pleased," Kaori stated before mock bowing to Kagome and adding, "I'll stop by after sunset with Fluffy's answer, alright?" Kagome nodded and watched as Kaori took off into the trees once again.

 

Shortly after, Kagome stood in a blue kimono with a silver obi as Sango looked her over. "Well, how does it look?" Kagome asked nervously. Sango smiled, "Looks great. It fits you perfectly. Kaori was right about the stripes. The dark blue color really brings out your eyes." Kagome smiled, "I still can't believe that I woke up with blue stripes on my cheeks, light blue highlights in my hair, and curves that the girls at my school would kill to have. Even my breasts are bigger. I mean, they fit in my bra yesterday, but today, they overfill it. Look, I've even got fangs and claws today." Kagome opened her mouth and Sango took a look. "Actually those fangs and claws are still growing, Kagome. They'll be a little longer before the spell is through. I think anyway," Sango stated as she shrugged. Kagome laughed and twirled around before a cough stopped her. She looked behind Sango and spotted Inuyasha.

 

"So, you're under Sesshoumaru's protection now?" Inuyasha stated with an odd gleam in his eye. `Why's he looking at me like that?' Kagome wondered. "Umm, I guess so. Why?" she replied. Inuyasha shrugged, "No reason. Just curious, that's all. Anyway, let's get back to camp. Kikyo should have dinner ready by now." "Okay Inuyasha," Kagome stated as she picked Shippo and her things up. She walked towards Inuyasha and stood waiting for him to begin walking. Inuyasha waved his hand and stated, "After you." Kagome nodded and started walking back to camp with Sango and Miroku behind her. Inuyasha followed the group at a slight distance while he thought `Just wait Kagome. Sesshoumaru will not take what is mine. I'll claim you before him and then get Kikyo's soul back from you. Just you wait.'

 

The group barely set foot into camp when Inuyasha was suddenly slammed into a tree. The others looked around to see what had thrown him and saw an extremely angry Kaori holding Inuyasha against the tree by his neck. Six other demons stood between her and the group. Inuyasha cried out in Kaori's grasp as her claws dug into his throat just behind his jugular vein. "Now listen here, half-breed. I warned you about Kagome-sama's protection and from your most recent thoughts, you will not offer that protection. Instead you wish to cause her harm or even kill her, correct?" Kaori questioned impatiently. Inuyasha gasped out a `no' as Kaori tightened her grip. "No? Are you calling me a liar, half-breed? It would be best if you put that arrow away, bitch, or your precious Inuyasha may have a little accident," Kaori growled at Kikyo and twisted Inuyasha's arm causing it to break. "I don't think you want a repeat of that, do you?" Inuyasha screamed and struck out at Kaori with his other hand. Blood began pouring from the scratches on Kaori's forearm but her grip only tightened. "Now you've done it, half-breed. Now you've got more than just me to worry about," hissed Kaori as a several roars filled the area.

The earth shook violently as trees were crushed under the feet of forty three full blooded cat demons, all in full form. At the front was a large tiger demon that landed three feet from Kaori and growled. Kaori glanced at the demon from the corner of her eye. "Meet my mate, Kaemon, Leader of the tiger clan of the East and sworn by law to protect the mate of the lord of the West." Kaemon reverted back to his humanoid form and glared at Inuyasha before taking him by the throat as Kaori let go. Kaemon angrily stated, "You will pay for your insolence here, half-breed. You were given a sacred honor and as such were bound to uphold that honor, but you failed. I will not kill you today. It's not my place to kill you. However, I will break your leg and place a mark on you, so that anyone you come across will know that you are marked for death by the allies of the West. If you thought you knew pain, nothing will compare to the torture Sesshoumaru-sama will put you through for even thinking of harming his mate. As of now, the tiger clan's elite soldiers will be here to protect Kagome-sama from you, your mate, and anyone else wishing to cause her harm. Do I make myself clear?" Inuyasha nodded as best as he could and Kaemon grinned, "Good. Now that we got that cleared up…" The tiger reached down and grasped Inuyasha's left leg. He twisted the leg around and nodded as the bones broke. "That should keep you out of trouble for a while." Kaemon tossed Inuyasha to the other side of the clearing and walked up to Kagome.

 

Kaemon knelt before Kagome followed by the other demons aside from Kaori. He smiled at her, "Kagome-sama, I apologize if we startled you or your pack. It was not our intention. I assure you, milady. I do hope you will allow our soldiers to protect you. Sesshoumaru-sama has informed us not to let you travel without protection and since the half-breed will not uphold his honor, I humbly ask you to allow my greatest soldiers to accompany you, milady." Kaori rolled her eyes at her mate causing Kagome to giggle. "I'd be honored, Kaemon-sama," she replied as she bowed her head to him. Kaemon smiled as he said, "You won't be disappointed." He waved his hand and four tiger demons walked up to them and bowed. "May I present my sons, Makoto and Kiyoshi. As well as two lieutenants of my army, the female is Leiko and the male is Yasuo." Kagome bowed slightly to the four of them and asked, "Kaemon-sama, why are you allowing your own children to come with me?" Kaemon puffed his chest out a bit and responded, "I can guarantee that my sons are among the best of my soldiers. Kaori trained them herself and she's the best general in Japan. They will guard you with their lives, milady. Won't you boys?" Makoto and Kiyoshi bowed slightly and replied simultaneously, "Of course, Father." Kagome smiled, "Alright then. Kaori-chan?"

 

Kaori looked at Kagome and smiled, "Can I help you, Kagome-chan?" Kagome nodded, "Did you talk to Sesshoumaru yet?" Kaori laughed nervously, "Uh hehe, no I haven't. I'll go do that now. Makoto, Kiyoshi, come give me a hug and I'll see you two later." Makoto and Kiyoshi ran over to Kaori and hugged her tightly. "What about your arm, mom?" Makoto asked worriedly. Kaori smiled and patted his cheek, "No need to worry, my boy. The bleeding's stopped and the wound is starting to heal. Oh, you two be sure to keep an eye on the half-breed and slut over there, okay?" "No problem, mother," both boys chimed. "That's my boys. Kaemon, I'll see you at home," she called as she disappeared into the tree line. Kaemon watched his mate leave and bowed to Kagome again, "We'll take our leave now, but before I go…" he walked over to Inuyasha and began using Inuyasha's blood to trace a crescent moon shape onto the half-demon's neck. As Kaemon finished, the blood glowed brightly giving the pattern a tattoo-like appearance. "What did you do to him?" Kikyo demanded. Kaemon glared at her, "I didn't give you permission to speak. Hold your tongue or lose it. The choice is yours, bitch." Kaemon once again bowed in Kagome's direction before he and the other tiger demons disappeared into thin air. Leiko, Yasuo, Makoto, Kiyoshi, Sango, Miroku, and Kagome walked over to Inuyasha's unconscious form. "Take a good look while you can cause you're looking at a dead half-demon," Leiko stated calmly. Makoto, Kiyoshi, and Yasuo nodded in agreement. "What do you mean, Leiko-sama?" Shippo asked curiously. "Sesshoumaru-sama is going to kill him when he hears of this and I have no doubt that Kaori-sama will inform his lordship of this incident," Yasuo answered. Kagome sighed, "Inuyasha's truly an idiot." The others nodded in agreement before they settled in to wait for Kaori.

 

 

Meanwhile with Sesshoumaru…

 

"Guess what, Fluffster," Kaori said as she lay across Sesshoumaru's desk. Sesshoumaru jumped slightly and glared at her, "Do you have to pop in here like that? I was reading the scroll you're sitting on." Kaori grinned at the irritated demon lord, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I don't care what you were doing, ya damn mutt. I just came to see if you were busy this evening." Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes at her and propped his head on his hand, "I won't have sex with you. I hate cats, remember." Kaori smacked him in the forehead, "God, How many times do I have to tell you that I already have a mate? It's not me that wants to spend some time with you anyway. I don't have that kind of time to waste on an arrogant dog. Kagome wishes to meet with you this evening at the hot spring on the other side of her camp." Sesshoumaru's eyes widened a bit, "Your kidding. She wants to meet with me?" Kaori flicked the end of his nose, "Weren't you paying attention, dog breath? I just said that." Sesshoumaru rubbed the end of his nose and asked, "Why would she want to meet with me tonight?" Kaori shrugged, "She said something about thanking you for the kimonos or something. I don't really remember, but I should tell you that you aren't going to be happy with the half-breed."

 

Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes, "What'd he do now?" Kaori sighed, "Well, it's not so much what he did, but more what he was thinking about doing. Kaemon and I set him straight for now, but he's marked for death. He was going to claim Kagome as his and then get Kikyo's soul back and in order for him to do that, he'd have to kill Kagome. Four of Kaemon's soldiers are going to be protecting her from now until you make your claim." Sesshoumaru sat for a moment before a growl passed through his lips and his eyes became streaked with red, "The half-breed will die slowly. Good job, Kaori. You handled the situation perfectly. I'll see that you and Kaemon are rewarded for protecting my soon to be mate." Kaori nodded, "Alright, I'm gonna hold you to it, Fluffy." Sesshoumaru nodded as his eyes returned to their normal amber color, "Now take me to her." Kaori stood and glared at him, "On one condition, you don't claim her until you get to know her better, got it?" She poked him in the chest as she spoke. Sesshoumaru nodded, "I give my word." "Good, let's go," Kaori called as they jumped out the window. The two landed on the ground and took off toward Kagome's campsite.

 

 

When they arrived at the hot spring, Kaori stopped and hollered at Sesshoumaru. He turned and looked at the demoness, "What?" "Wait here, Fluffster. Oh, remember, Kagome doesn't look the same as she did two days ago, but you'll recognize her the minute you see her," Kaori called before walking down the path toward the camp. Sesshoumaru sat on a rock to wait. `Maybe I should have brought her something.' He thought before he spotted a flower bed on the other side of the spring. `The cat did mention something about flowers. I think I'll pick some for her.' He stood and walked to the other side and looked at the flowers. He spotted some roses near the spring and picked a few of them. `These look good. Wonder if she'll like them.' He heard a twig snap and looked up to see Kagome standing on the other side of the spring. Sesshoumaru moved quickly to keep her from seeing him and came up behind her. "Hello, Kagome," he whispered from behind her as he wrapped his arms around her. "I picked these for you. Hope you like them."

 

Kagome took the roses and turned around in his arms, "They're beautiful. Thank you Sesshoumaru. You're probably wondering why I asked to meet with you, aren't you." Sesshoumaru shrugged slightly, "The thought had crossed my mind. I'm assuming it's about the kimonos I sent you. You look good in that one, by the way." Kagome blushed, "Thanks. Why don't we sit down? I wanted to talk to you for a bit, if you've got time that is." Sesshoumaru smiled slightly as he seated himself on the boulder next to her, "For you, I have all the time in the world. Now, what did you wish to talk about?" Kagome fiddled with her hair for moment, "Hmm, why don't we talk about your past? I mean I know nothing about your childhood or anything, so why don't we start with your mother and father?" Sesshoumaru looked out over the water and sighed, "Well my mother…"

 

 

 

JMK425: Okay, sorry about the cliffy. I'm evil I know. I promise the next chapter will dive into Sesshoumaru's past. Or at least the way I imagine it. This chapter did not turn out the way I wanted it to, but I think it turned out pretty good. Why did I have Inuyasha get the crap beat out of him? Because I feel he deserves it. The little fuc…ooops, moving on. Kaori and Kaemon can read minds sometimes, but only when it's evil thoughts like Inuyasha's were. Anyway, I'm rambling, bear with me. I'll try to get the fourth chapter up ASAP. In the mean time, Read and Review plz.

Oh and PlushXD, if you're a huge Inu/Kag fan, Why the fuck are you reading a Sess/Kag story? Also, Discust is spelled DISGUST!!! As for jumping in front of a bus, I'd rather let lowlifes like you do that, thanks! Bye Bye!