InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories that brough us back ❯ Naraku Has A Thought ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hello EVERYBODYS! I am back again to write more, even though no one hath said a word to me thus far, but that's okay, because of the fact that I wanna write anyways! So we shall continue on!!
By the way, I don't own any of the characters off of inu-yasha, although I'm working on it. Which is not very hard, okay maybe it is. Oh well, here's the story.

Chapter two!

Naraku Has A Thought.
By: pan-pan
the white flashed across his eyes, and out of natural curiosity, Naraku had to gt up and look. It had only been a fox, but it had triggered a memory that hadn't been with him in years....
""Hee-hee-hee, gold for me. A bit of silver, copper, metal, even a pretty little diamond ring."
He sang to himself as he went through the sack on his back. He laughed to himself as he thought back to all the stunned faces that had been there to see as he took the beautiful things.
"I'm so happy to be me!
I just can't wait to SEE
what there is in store for me!
All these things I get for Free!"
Onigumo sang his little tune happily, and very out of tune, oblivious to the eyes burning into his skull. He stopped to look at a ring more closely and then suddenly felt himself being choked.
"Wh-what are you doing here?" he had asked stupidly, of course, eh was in so much shock what else could he say.
The other's responce had been, "The question is, what are you doing here?"
Onigumo stared into the man's golden eyes. So ablaze, so deep, so..so..so fascinating. He found himself somewhat lost in the depth, causing him to also lose where he was.
'Oh god, I'm going to die.' he suddenly thought as he muttered some pathetic response to the creature. The fascinating creature.
The golden eyes stared at him, positive that he was going to die, but then he blinked, and with hesitation dropped him.
"Something tells me to let you go, so tank the deity that you pray to that you are free to go, now get out of my site before I change my mind." he said fiercely.
Onimogu may have been a human, but he was not an idiot. He grabbed his bag, not caring what he lost and headed towards his hideaway.
Onimogu sat there attempting to get his heart to calm down immensely. "God..... that was amazing." he finally muttered. He sat down in his little shack of a bed and put his hand to his head, the eyes were still there, even though he had lost site of them for at least and hour, they were still there and blazing as intensely as when he had seen them in reality, even more so probably.
He calmed himself down finally, to the point of having an actual thought process, and tried to review the events.
One, he had raided a party the night before.
Two, he was chased by guards.
Three, he ran and hid into the forest.
Four, he met the guy.
"That's where everything got screwed." Onimogu said to himself.
New list, on how he felt.
One, surprised.
Two, scared.
Three, amazed.
Four, ready to piss his pants.
Five... aroused?
"Wait, what the hell is that doing there?" He demanded.
He thought a moment, "How could I be aroused? I should have been stuck on number four still! How do I get aroused? I bet it was quick." he argued to himself.
He took a glance down, only to see the largest bulge he had ever known he could produce.
"Nope, still aroused." He sighed....

Naraku found himself laughing loudly. "That was the first day I ever met you Sesshomaru, and still your eyes haunt me. But that's fine, because I wouldn't want it any other way." he said. He smiled as he watched the trees dance about in the midst of the storm.
Naraku watched and then began to picture himself and Sesshomaru dancing together instead of the trees. He took a quick glanced down and then chuckled to himself.
"Nope, Still aroused."

To be continued in the next chappy!

Hello everybody!! How are my favorite readers? Well, I wanna send a special thanks out to yugiboy who gave me my first review, and it was the following, "Kurama is a boy."
......-.-.. That's great! I hope that you take on like him and review toosy! Need some moral support here! But thanks for everything, hey, just reading this makes me feel better!
For those little sex fiends out there, just wait a couple more chapters okay?
BYSEY!!!