InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories that brough us back ❯ An unexpected Turn ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Pan-pan: Hey everybody! It's your favorite panda here to bring you more writing and suspenfulness!
Ku-ku: I refuse to do this!
Pan-pan: what's wrong ku-ku?
Ku-ku: you may think this all fine and dandy, but look at my image, how can someone take over the world if their name is ku-ku?
Sessy: maybe it's Italian.
Pan-pan "& ku-ku: *turn to Sessy* What the heck are you talking about?
Sessy: the word Sessy.*Begins to giggle at something and then loudly till he's rolling on the floor*
pan-pan: Great, now he's laughing over Sessy, I guess I'll have to kill him, well while I do that, you read the stuff below here!

I don't own any Inu-yasha characters or stuff like that, in fact I live in a cardboard box and eat twigs for an exotic meal.



Chapter Six

An unexpected turn.
By: pan-pan

Sesshomaru stared at Naraku, a bit of worry in his eyes.
"What are you about to do?" he asked.
Naraku smiled, "I'm just going to try an experiment."
Sesshomaru began to ask what it was, but suddenly their lips were pressed together.
He couldn't react, the shock and surprise was to much. 'What the hell is going on?' passed his mind probably, but that faded away.
Sesshomaru gave a bit of a fit at first, but then, he gave in, and let things take over.
The kiss deepened and soon Naraku's arms were around Sesshomaru's and Sesshomaru's were the same.
Naraku's skin was cold to the touch and a bit ruff from all the training, unlike Sesshomaru's, who's was smooth, warm, and fresh.

At first there was a rocky spot, but soon, nature took it's place and the kiss was perfected.
Naraku would let his tongue dart out as it went and Sesshomaru's would seem to move from one place to another gracefully.
They parted and then looked at each other, Sesshomaru, a look combined with surprise and gratification, Naruku's a look of fascination and pleasure.
Without a thing said, they began to kiss once more, a silent happiness and comfort over the place.
Eventually it began to darken, and the sun began to set. Sesshomaru and Naraku decided to stop and watch it go down, mainly so they could take their breath.
Naraku chuckled.
"What's so funny?" he asked
"Nothing, just something I was told earlier."
"Really? What"
"Just that sometimes you take turns you don't expect, but are glad you took."
"Hmm, it has a deep meaning to it I take."
Naraku nodded. "Yes, it does. Although I've yet to figure it out."
Sesshomaru nodded and smiled.
Naraku stared at him. "Are you okay?" he asked, noticing the small sweat drops down his face
"Yes, I'm fine, just a tad tired is all. I think I'll turn in for now."
Naraku nodded and stood up. "Then I'll leave you now, if you need anything, then call and I or one of my servants will tend to your needs."
With that said, Naraku walked out the door.
-.- ------------------
The pain hit him like a bullet through the body, only for him it was several hendred.
"Errgh!" he clenched the sides of the bed and bit his lip, trying to stay calm.
Yet somehow, the pain continued through and swept through him causing him to create a tear in the blankets.
Naraku was in his bed, reading, when he heard the sound of groaning from down below.
"Hmm." Naraku pondered the source and decided on a little venture of his own.
"Who knows the possibilities that are possible." he chuckled to himself.
He walked downstairs to where the source of the sound lay.
"Hmm. Sesshomaru, are you in there?" he asked, of course, he already knew that answer.
"AAAGH!"
He took that as a come in and walked inside, what he found both angered and scared him.
Sesshomaru was laying there, drenched in sweat, the pain having become unbearable.
Naraku dashed to the bed in worry then ran towards the hall outside.
"SOMEBODY GET THE HEALER IN HERE, NOW!!!!!!!!!"
He ran back to Sesshomaru and grabbed his hand to try to stable him.
"Hold on, some one is coming. Just stay calm."
"Really now? How's that supposed to happen?"Sesshomaru gasped painfully.
To answer his question, Naraku grabbed him and pulled Sesshomaru close, embracing him gently.
"It's alright..." he whispered. "Everything will be okay.... just tell me what's wrong...."
Naraku let his hand stroke through the soft white hair to calm the nerves.
"I-it's something in my stomach. I don't know what it is, but...but..oh god, it hurts like hell." Sesshomaru whispered weakly.
"It'll be okay. Someone's coming."
A few minutes later a healer came running in the door and stopped as he saw the great Naraku holding the lord of the western lands.
"....what's going on?" the doctor asked as he regained his voice and poise.
"There's something wrong with his stomach. He was fine and then as he went to sleep he started sweating and getting clammy." Naraku explained, "from there, it only got worse."
The doctor walked over to the bed and had Naraku lay Sesshomaru down straight.
"Well the first problem is that he's been slashed, but obviously you should know that." he muttered as he looked the sick Sesshomaru over.
"Well, what are you going to do?" Naraku demanded.
"He'll need to be checked over and I'll have to give him a medication, or two, but it will be very dangerous if I do." he said pulling out a few syringes.
"What?"
"Well, the thing is, I have to give him a syringe to get his system flooded out because some idiot let him eat leven leaf bread so early. Also though, I have to give him another because his wound is mainly working on healing, and the cross of that and some food has caused an infection and a virus to begin."
"So? Is the mixture bad?" Naraku asked.
"One causes possible involuntary movement, the other that's for the virus, demands that you stay still, or else you will die from the virus." he said solemnly.
Naraku stared at the weak body that lay in front of him. That was a demon that he knew was destined to change his life. This was a fascination that had enraptured his attention for all his demon life and even part of his human.
Was he willing to risk it?
But if he didn't, there was a lesser chance for him then.
"What do I do?" naraku asked
"You'll have to hold him down and make sure he doesn't move around to much for the next five hours." the doctor said.
"How?"
"Keep some weight on top of him , or make sure that his arms can't flail about."
"Oh, okay."
The doctor put in the first syringe and then started to put the other on quickly.
"If I don't do this quickly, then the first will set in and use all the blood-cells, now are you ready for this?" he asked.
Naraku nodded and put his hands on Sesshomaru's arms.
The doctor put in the liquid, and then put up his things. He bid them goodbye and left.
The long battle for life was beginning..

To be continued......

-.-.......Nothing is going right.........Hello everyone. Well, I have work to do and I am ready to get this thing done so I can post it all for you, but even us crazy people have toe eat.. So don't be too impatient please, because it will be up there! I hope that you enjoy this so far. Well, R&R PLEASE!!!!