InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories that brough us back ❯ Staying in there ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
.- hello..... If you are here to read more, I congratulate you. Well I come to give you more of what you crave so let's go!

I do not own Inu-yasha. Sadly, I am not even creative enough to make up people of my own so I steal others and make fanfics. It should make you sad enough to cry. Now cry! I mean, read!


Chapter 7

Staying in there.
By: pan-pan

At first all seemed alright to Naraku, Sesshomaru was calm and sleeping, and the medication was going on in rather well. So what was there to worry about, he obviously wasn't going to be moving to much.
Suddenly he could feel a quiver beneath him and a moment later, Sesshomaru's body was shaking all over.
"Oh crap." Naraku muttered.
He put his weight on Sesshomaru to make him stop, and it helped somewhat, but after ten minutes the shaking grew into jerking and It was getting hard to handle.
"Sesshomaru, you have to try and calm down, you can't be jerking about like this," Naraku said, "if you do, you could die. Yu have too much to do and I don't want to ahve to throw away the corpse of a lord. Someone might get suspicious."
He saw a faint smile that was barely there, and then he could feel the shaking grow less violent. A bit calmer and he sighed in relief.
"Thanks."
For the next three hours, Naraku would start to talk and try to encourage Sesshomaru to stay as sill as possible.
By the fourth hour's end, the shaking had almost stopped. Naraku allowed himself to stretch as he kept his eyes on Sesshomaru .
He yawned and stared at the bed. It looked very welcoming at the moment, and so did what was in it.
He looked at the face that lay there, his eyes closed and his breathing even.
"Hey, are you okay?" alight whisper asked.
Naraku looked down to see that Sesshomaru was staring at him through somewhat glazed eyes.
"Yah, I'm a bit tired, but I'm fine otherwise. What about you?" Naraku asked.
"Okay, the shaking has stopped, and though there is a virus inside of me, I still feel better."
The room was silent a few minutes.
Sesshomaru scooted over so that there could be room for two people, then closed his eyes and fell asleep.
"Hmm." Naraku stared at the tempting offer. "Very well then."
He slipped into the bed and under the covers, the blankets being warm and soothing.
Naraku shut his eyes and began to doze, but then reached out and pulled the other that shared a bed with him.
He seemed tense at first, but then Sesshomaru tense lessened, and he let himself be held.
'For some reason,' he thought, 'I enjoy this.'
With that he let himself shut his eyes and fall asleep.
(A/N:-.-....this is not what you do to a moose.....-.-)
Sesshomaru lay partially curled up in a ball, letting his back rest against Naraku's stomach.
His eyes ere unopen and his nerves and shakiness were gone by now after a night full of it. He had been tired and glad to fall asleep. And even though he didn't admit it, he had, in a way, enjoyed the fact Naraku cared that he was okay.
Naraku was resting peacefully for the first time in several weeks. It had been strange, at first Naraku just couldn't stay awake, or get asleep, but then it had worsened to the point of insomnia.
Now though, he lay dreaming dreams which only a demon such as he could.
Sesshomaru winced as the light played against his eyes, attempting to get away from them, so he turned over and let his face hid in the chest of Naraku unknowingly.
Naraku could feel the warmth of Sesshomaru's body against his chest, and naturally wrapped his arms around him.
They stayed like that laying together, content, happy, sleeping.
It made you wonder if maybe you really did know what you want, but were just to scared to go for it, so you did it in your sleep instead.
The thought passed through both of their minds, but it faded away into the back of their minds as they slept on.
Eventually all good things must end, as did the night.
Naraku awoke and saw the position he was in, holding Sesshomaru so close. It made him happy in a way.
He stared at a clock that was on the wall, then realized if he didn't leave, they would come looking for him.
Naraku slipped out and covered Sesshomaru in his blankets.
Naraku stared at Sesshomaru, so innocent as he slept. It was scary, the way he looked. Almost as if he was not the lord of the western lands, but instead, just a normal living creature.
Naraku bent down and kissed his forehead, then walked away quietly to tend to the day's business

-.-...They cute like that ain't they?.... well, I give this chappy and hope that you will come baqck for the next one that I write. Of course, when it is, I do not know. But I's like it! So R&R and I shall write more to amuse you and make you happy campers!
Ku-ku: Why are you doing this.
Pan-pan:......
Sessy: So, is sessy italian food?
Pan-pan:*sigh* I'll see y`al later.