InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories that brough us back ❯ Showdown ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
--.-*while dodging bombs and grenades of hate and anger* I’M SORRY!!! I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY I’M SORRY!!!!!!!!!! Now, here’s your next chappy.


Chapter 17
Showdown.
By: Pan-pan

Sesshomaru ran, ignoring as much as he could, but you knew that he was slower then usual. The memories were hurting him and he was unable to keep all away.
“You knew this would happen didn’t you. You little bastard, you knew what would slow me down.” He muttered under his breath as he hurried up the steps.
The door burst open and he stood there glaring at Jaken, “What do you think that you’re doing?” he demanded.
“I’m just taking care of something I should have done a long time ago.” Jaken said, standing up and walking to him.
“You know,” He said, stopping a moment, “I used to really think you could take the lands and really do something with it. Destroy the humans, become more powerful once you’ve stolen the jewel. Then you found the runt.” He spoke of rin as if she were no more then a disease and hate filled both his voice and his heart.
“you don’t understand how much it hurt me. I was watching you, the greatest creature and demon on the planet, become a little nothing, no better then…then…then a stinking human!” he yelled.
He calmed down a moment, and regained his poise, then continued. “ah-hem. Well, I took it upon myself to take care of this problem, and you know what, I have, and soon, if I must, I shall take care of you and finish the job myself.”
Sesshomaru cocked an eyebrow. “Really? And what is it that you plan to finish?” he asked.
“Why easily, domination, taking over, and winning it all back.” He said.
Sesshomaru found himself laughing. “You little fool, you think that is all that matters? You fool, you should know by now that what I truly have aimed for is much bigger, much, much bigger.”
“What? You are lying!” Jaken said, yet he was trembling somewhat from fear.
“Ha! Look at you. You can’t even admit you’re wrong. That is the greatest weakness that you can have, and therefore, that will cause your loss.” Sesshomaru said.
He took a step forward, and Jaken jumped back. “Guards, get the girl and begin the process!” he screamed. Sesshomaru turned just in time to see the guards come in carrying Rin. Her hands were tied, and they were carrying her to a glass bubble. “Sesshomaru-samma!” She exclaimed, “I knew that you would be back!” she said, a smile spreading across her face.
Sesshomaru found himself smiling, even at this stage in time, but it quickly grew serious.
He began to make for Rin, but a group of guards surrounded him.
“You do not want to stop me.” He said, starring at them. They only began to advance.
He shrugged, then commenced an attack.
Jaken walked over to the glass bubble and watched as Rin was tossed inside.
“Oh, how nice it is when things go according to plan.” he said smiling. He tapped the glass as if it were a fishbowl, and Rin the little Guppie.
“Turn the switch and begin filling the tank.” He said. A guard nodded, and pushed the switch.

--.- I know, I’m being a complete jerk and taking forever, but this is turning out to be pretty cool I believe. Oh for those of you wondering, all fanfics that are outside of anime, I now have a fanfiction.net! look under fallenbloodangel666! Well, I have to get busy, my brother’s home from work momentarily and I’m on his pc=^^=!