InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memory Loss ❯ chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N~ hey ppl thanx 4 reviewing and thanx 4 waiting 4 me this might b the last chapter but maybe not I really don't know but hey who cares wat I say, on wit the story…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Kagome stood in front of the well and looked down into it. That's a big drop she thought. She took a big breath, held onto the straps of her backpack tightly, squeezed her eyes shut and jumped. Kagome opened her eyes and found herself surrounded by a purplish blue light and felt safe. She felt a ground form beneath her before she actually saw it appear and sat on the invisible dirt to watch it appear along with high walls that formed the same well she jumped into, only it was a hundred years younger.

In this well, there was no ladder to climb to the top so she sat there and thought of what to do. Kagome looked up to find vines growing up the side of one of the walls and climbed to the top. She pulled her legs over and sat on the lip of the well looking into the familiar branches of the Gods Tree. Kagome heard the sounds of breaking branches and turned just in time to see a red and white blur skid to a stop right in front of her. She slowly stood to her feet as the blur changed into a person breathing hard. "Ka-Kagome? Is that you?" he whispered and Kagome reached a trembling hand to him. "Oh InuYasha, you have no idea how hard it's been!" she cried and to her surprise, he reached to her and pulled Kagome into a tight embrace, pulling both of them to the ground.

"Kagome I missed you, I was so scared when Naraku grabbed you and then your mother said you would never remember any of us, she said you wouldn't remember me. She said I couldn't see you and I didn't know what to do and, and… what are you doing?" he asked pushing her away just enough to see her face glistening with tears. "Kagome, what? Stop please." He said and Kagome latched onto him tightly. "Kagome come on, you know I" and Kagome joined him, "Don't like to see you cry." She said with him in unison and she laughed. "I remember you don't like it, but I can't help it. I was so confused and I felt so empty." She said. She wrenched her face from InuYasha's chest and looked at him. InuYasha gathered some of his sleeve into his clawed hand and wiped away her tears, "You felt empty, hmm? What about me? Knowing that you were suffering and that I couldn't do anything about it, it nearly killed me Kagome." He pressed his forehead against hers. "It doesn't feel right with out you near me. I was feeling empty too." She laughed and he grinned, showing off his shard fangs.

"I'm so sorry Kagome, it's all my fault. Please forgive me." InuYasha said, pulling away from Kagome. "No" Kagome said standing up. InuYasha looked at her, then looked away, "I understand." He said, hurt in his voice. Kagome knelt down next to him and took his face in her hands, turning it to her. "No, you don't understand. I won't forgive you because you have nothing to say sorry for. I won't sit here and hear you apologize for things that you have no reason to apologize for. So take it back. And don't apologize for things you don't do anymore." She said roughly. InuYasha looked to her eyes and smirked. "Alright then, don't expect me to do it anymore, you won't hear me saying sorry any more, Kagome!" he said standing up. "Hey, that's not what I mean!" Kagome cried. "I said…" but InuYasha cut her off, "I heard `InuYasha… don't apologize… anymore." Kagome smiled, "That's not what I mean, stupid!" InuYasha flattened his ears and put his hands over them, "Can't hear you, can't hear you." He said smiling. "Well hear this dog-boy!" Kagome cried and ran into him, tackling him to the ground, the two rolled down a grassy hill, InuYasha on top of her, supported by his arms so he didn't crush her. They stayed like that for a long time, breathing hard. "Maybe we should go say hi to the others." Kagome said, breaking the awed silence. InuYasha nodded, not moving. "Umm, InuYasha? You want to get off me?" Kagome said, InuYasha blushed scarlet and stood up, slightly sad, "Sorry." Kagome frowned at him, "Really InuYasha, are you that stupid, what did I just get through telling you?" She giggled and grabbed his hand, and the two walked to the village, smiling at each other.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

InuYasha entered the hut first and pushed aside the curtain. "There you are, InuYasha, I was wondering where you ran off to in such a hurry." Miroku said. "Yes, InuYasha, where did you go, you didn't smell a demon, did you?" Asked Sango, looking at her kitten. InuYasha grinned, "Better" he said and pulled Kagome from behind his back, into the hut. "Kagome!" Shippo cried, launching himself at her. Kagome laughed and smiled, "Hey Shippo. How are you?" Sango stood up and as soon as Kagome put Shippo down, hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much Kagome, I was going crazy here with out you. I really don't get how you survived, only having the guys to talk to." Sango said, "It wasn't easy" Kagome said laughing. "Kagome, you've returned!" Miroku cried, inching towards her. He started stroking her back, working his way down. Kagome let out a slight scream and slapped him across the face, knocking the monk out cold. "Maybe I was a little over zealous." Kagome said. "Don't worry about him" Sango said, nudging the monk with her foot. "Not him, my hand hurts!" Kagome whined, rubbing it. Everyone laughed, as Kagome got filled in about the past.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

A/N~ so…? Continue or no? idk wat 2 do, just review wit ur decisions, continue or stop? Hope u liked it thanx 4 reading!!!