InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mi Confesion ❯ Chocolate Girl ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sesshoumaru stopped in front of the passenger side of the car and bent over to hand her the drinks. She rolled down the window to take the drinks as he slipped into the driver's seat. “Which one is mine?”“You struck me as a chocolate girl.”“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” “Do you not want it?” “Well I guess I do, but why do you feel you know so much about me?”He shrugged as he grabbed his own shake and took a sip. “So what would you like to do this evening?”“We aren't going to dinner?”“I thought we could go later, perhaps. Would you like to take a walk through the city? It's a beautiful night.”“Why did you ask if you already had a plan?”“To make you feel as though you had a say.”“What?”He smiled to himself as he took another sip. “I was hoping we could walk to the restaurant I had in mind. It's not too far and I thought you would enjoy the time to talk before being forced into the awkward silence the dining atmosphere can create.”She was speechless. He was so considerate and romantic…why hadn't she taken salsa lessons earlier? “That does sound nice.”“Hn.” He put down his drink and started the car. She buckled her seat belt as he pulled out and headed off to find a more suitable parking place.