InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Blues ❯ Chapter 6

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I do not Inuyasha. The luckiest person in the world, Rumiko Takahashi, does, though. Oh, and also, I do not own Phantom of the Opera. I have...absolutely no idea who does....But I think it might be Andrew Lloyd Webber.

A/N: No one said anything about the contest so I guess that's not happening. Thanks for reading, oh faithful reviewers.........ugh! *cringe* That sounds so cheesy..........

Midnight Blues
Say you'll love me every waking moment
Turn my head with talk of summertime
Say you'll need me with you now and always
Promise me that all you say is true
That's all I ask of you

Let me be your shelter
Let me be your light
Your safe, no one will find you
Your fears are far behind you

All I want is freedom
A world with no more night
And you, always beside me
To hold me and to hide me

Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Let me lead you from your solid youth
Say you'll want me with you here beside you
Anywhere you go let me go, too
That's all I ask of you

Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Say the word and I will follow you
Share each day with me, each night, each morning

Say you love me
You know I do

Love me.......that's all I ask of you

*sniffle* Kagome hugged the fluffy pillow closer to her and grabbed another tissue from the almost empty box as Raul and Christine kissed passionately in 'The Phantom of the Opera'. Almost ten hours had passed since the incident at the mall and the miserable woman had curled up in the confort of everylasting love and beautiful music. She sank further into the comfy sofa as she let the beautiful notes float around her. Yet, try as she might, unwilling flashes of that woman and Inuyasha kissing kept returning to her thoughts.

'Ugh, I've had enough! I got up from bed to get away from the nightmares with Inuyasha, not to reflect on them! Though....the movie did help...'

Kagome sighed and paused the movie, trying to get a hold of herself. Wiping the tears away with the tissue, the female teacher pushed herself away from the coziness of the couch. She disposed of the tissue by throwing into the huge heap of white already on the floor. Sighing again at her obvious misery, she went to fetch a glass of milk. All that chocolate ice cream she ate was getting to her. She opened the fridge, getting out the gallon. 'Oh, kami, will I ever find the one who is right for me?!' She was just about to take a sip of the glass when...........the phone rang. Her brows furrowed as she set the untouched milk down. She glanced at the clock. The neon numbers flashed 12:46 A.M on the coffee machine.

'Who the heck would be calling at this hour?' Kagome thought. Shuffiling to the phone with her pink bunny slippers, ignoring the starteled meow of her cat Buyo on the floor, she stared at the number. 'Private Line' it read.
Bracing herself, not knowing what to expect, she slowly picked up the phone................
************************************************* **********************************************

A/N: Cliffhanger...again......... Sorry, guys, I'm on a roll.