InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miko's Paradise: Re-Done ❯ Steamy Dancin' ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: *sniffles* Why…why can't I have `Inuyasha'? I'll never own it. Oh well. C'est la vie. InuYasha is the creation of Rumiko Takahashi. I also don't own the song `Pour Some Sugar on Me'. That's Def Leopard's. Wonderful band that I love.
Funnies:
Inu: Way to go, you stupid fuck-tard. Make the last chapter shorter than what it was supposed to be.
Kes: It's not my fault! It wouldn't load onto the site otherwise!
Inu: That's what you get for making it so Kami-damned long!
Sess: Silence, Pup. As she explained, there was a problem that she could not fix and keep the chapter the original 12 pages. Be grateful she even got the chapter finished at all.
Kou: Yeah, Mutt-face. Leave Kessi alone.
Kes: o_O Kessi? Sorry, Kouga-kun, but I'm with Sesshy. Only he can call me that. Go play with Kagome.
Kou: I suppose I'll only get to play with her in the funnies. YOU WON'T LET ME HAVE MY WOMAN IN THE FUCKING STORY!!
Inu: She's not your woman!
Kag: Yes, I am his woman. You have Kikyou. Let me have my wolfie-boy.
Sess and Kes: v_v;;
Kes: Riiiiight….Well, on with the chapter. And hopefully I'll be able to get into the groove of things again soon and post more often for y'all.
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ _^_^

"Here you go, kids," Kagome said, smiling as she handed Cokes to a group of young adults. She leaned against the bar and took a quick breath. Tonight was the busiest dry night she had seen in a long time. She supposed that Spring Break had something to do with it.

"Why do this if it makes you so tired?" asked a monotonous voice.

Kagome looked up at Sesshoumaru and shrugged her shoulders. "It's not that it makes me tired," she explained, "It's just that…the bruise on my face isn't the only one I've got. My body is using energy to heal them quickly, plus the energy I used from yesterday when Kouga grabbed me, both here and at our apartment. I've just used a lot of energy in so little time."

"Don't you have someone to teach you how to strengthen your abilities?"

Kagome nodded her head. "Kikyou and I are getting trained by an old miko who lives not too far from her house. I do know how to strengthen my powers quite well. I avoid doing so in the club, usually, because it makes the youkai and hanyou who come in here quite nervous. And they have reason to be. These powers of mine were used to purify youkai, at one point in time."

Sesshoumaru nodded his head. "For a ningen, you seem quite educated."

Kagome nodded her head again. "Yes, I am educated. To get anywhere in this world, you have to be educated in something. I just happen to have degrees in business management and accounting."

Kagome and Sesshoumaru continued to talk for several minutes, in between customers and others saying hello to Kagome. Shortly afterward, Kikyou walked behind the bar and whispered in Kagome's ear. Kagome's smile grew bigger and she nodded her head.

She turned to Sesshoumaru and set her hand on the bar. "If you will excuse me, Sesshoumaru-sama," she said politely, "Kikyou and I have something to take care of. Miroku and Rin are handling the bar. If you need anything have them get it for you."

He nodded his head and watched the two young women go to the dance floor.

"Ladies and gentlemen, and I use those terms loosely," shouted the DJ above the crowd and the final notes of the song, "I'm gonna be playin' a special request that goes out to two of our young men here. The message with the request is, `Boys, you'd better remember our days in high school. As if we would ever let you forget.' Here ya go, kids. Get the sugar out and pour it!"

Kikyou and Kagome stood in the center of the floor, and as the music started, they started rocking their bodies to get heavy bass. As the lyrics came through, they moved towards each other slowly.

/Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it onLivin' like a lover with a radar phoneLookin' like a tramp, like a video vampDemolition woman, can I be your man?(Be your man)Hey! Hey!/

Inuyasha and Miroku looked at each other as the music started, and they knew exactly who had requested the song. They ran to the edge of the dance floor and stared at the girls as they danced.


/Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little lightTelevision lover, baby, go all nightSometime, anytime, sugar me sweetLittle miss ah innocent sugar me, yeahHey!/

Kagome danced up close to Kikyou and wrapped her arm around Kikyou's waist. She slowly walked a circle around Kikyou and stopped behind her. She rested both of her hands on Kikyou's sides and pulled the girl tight against her. Her hands began moving up and down Kikyou's sides as the two girls started moving against each other.

/C'monTake a bottleShake it upBreak the bubbleBreak it up/

Inuyasha stared at the girls as they danced. "Are they crazy?" he asked, "Don't they remember what would happen in school when they did that to us?"

Miroku nodded his head. "I believe that's the point, Yash," he replied as he looked at the crowd around them, "And I do think that it's working."

Inuyasha tore his gaze from the girls and looked at the crowd watching them. He shook his head, but made no move to stop them from dancing.

/(Pour some sugar on me)
Ooh, in the name of love(Pour some sugar on me)C'mon fire me up(Pour your sugar on me)Oh, I can't get enough

I'm hot, sticky sweet from my head to my feet yeahHey! Hey! Hey!/

Kikyou began sliding up and down Kagome's body, her hands moving along back. She slid back up and leaned her head back and whispered in Kagome's ear. "We have an audience once again. And I don't just mean the ones watching us from the crowd."

Kagome nodded her head as she wrapped her hand around Kikyou's thigh. She brought her lips to Kikyou's ear. "I'm surprised that Yash hasn't run out here to stop us," she said, "He would usually stop us or join us by now."

Kikyou kissed Kagome's jaw lightly. "Maybe he's enjoying the show too much."

Kagome pressed herself closer to Kikyou. "Then he's not the only one. The crowd is enjoying it, and so are we."

/Listen!
Red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!Crazy little woman in a one man showMirror queen, mannequin, rhythm of loveSweet dream, saccharine, loosen up(Loosen up) I loosen up/

Sesshoumaru sat at the bar, not paying attention to what was going on until he was hit by the scents of annoyance, disbelief, and arousal. He turned to the dance floor and was shocked to see Kagome dancing with her cousin in such a manner. Do those girls have a wish to be attacked by the youkai in here? he asked himself. He hid the shock that momentarily crossed his features and continued to watch the girls, feeling something he hadn't felt for anyone in a long time.

/You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little, tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my doorSometime, anytime, sugar me sweetLittle miss ah innocent sugar me, yeah(Yeah!)/

Kikyou grabbed one of Kagome's hands and spun her around so that their positions were switched. Kikyou slid one of her hands under the edge of Kagome's shirt and rested in on her stomach while the other rested on her hip. Kagome's hands moved back behind Kikyou and grabbed her ass, squeezing it lightly. Kikyou responded by moving the hand on Kagome's hip lower. Both rocked their bodies against each other in rhythm with the beat of the music.

/Give a little more
Take a bottleShake it upBreak the bubbleBreak it up/

Sango and Rin stared at the girls, mouths wide open in disbelief. Sango had been told of the relationship between the two girls, but they didn't act like anything other than best friends now. Rin was at a complete loss. She only just met Kikyou, and barely knew Kagome.

"Why are they dancing like that?" she asked Sango after the initial shock left, "Especially in front of everyone!"

"I have no clue why they're doing that," she said slowly, "All I know is they planned on doing this earlier today. Something about driving a couple of guys crazy."

Rin looked at her confused. "Do you know who they were talking about?"

Sango nodded her head. "Inuyasha and Miroku. All four of them went to high school together." She gave a small laugh and started getting more drinks. "They're also doing this to make Kagome forget about Kouga. If we don't help her to forget him, she'll go crazy."

/(Pour some sugar on me)
Ooh, in the name of love(Pour some sugar on me)C'mon fire me up(Pour your sugar on me)Oh, I can't get enough
I'm hot, sticky sweet from my head to my feet yeah/

Kagome lifted one of her hands and wrapped it around Kikyou's head and pulled her ear down. "Let's see how riled we can get your boy toy," she whispered as her other hand moved lower along the back of Kikyou's thigh.

Kikyou gave her a sly smile and wrapped her hand around the inside of Kagome's thigh, slowly sliding it up and down. "He's riled as it is," she responded, "He's just not doing anything about it." She raised the hand on Kagome's stomach higher, inching her shirt up more. "We can try to get him out on the floor."

Kagome smiled and ground her ass against Kikyou. "It shouldn't be too hard. But he might come out and stop us instead of dancing with you."

"It's a chance I'm willing to take."

/(You got the peaches, I got the cream)
Sweet to taste (Saccharine)'Cos I'm hot (Hot!)So hotSticky sweet from my head(Head!) My head(Head to my feet)To my feetDo you take sugar?One lump or two?/

Miroku stared at the two girls openly. "You know, Yash," he stated slowly, "They're doing this mainly for you. It's no longer my place to worry about them like that." He turned to walk back to the bar. "It's your girlfriend and her cousin. It's your job to take care of it, my friend." He then walked away.

Inuyasha growled quietly before stalking out to the dance floor. He stepped behind Kikyou and pulled her against him. He grinned when he heard her squeak in surprise. "You will pay for this later, Kikyou," he whispered seductively.

Kikyou leaned her head back and started dancing against him. "I certainly hope so," she purred, "That was the point behind this."

Inuyasha rested his hands on Kikyou's hips. He inwardly grinned at the memory that played in his mind of high school. All that was missing, was Miroku in front of Kagome to make the picture complete.

Take a bottle (Take a bottle)Shake it up (Shake it up)Break the bubbleBreak it up (Break it up)
(Pour some sugar on me)Oh, in the name of love(Pour some sugar on me)Get all, come get it(Pour your sugar on me)Ooh(Pour some sugar on me)Yeah!Sugar me!

As the song ended, Kagome slipped away from Kikyou and Inuyasha quickly, letting them finish the dance alone. She nearly ran back to the bar to escape the offers of dancing with various young people from the crowd. When she arrived, she was greeted by the shocked faces of Sango and Rin. Miroku stood behind the bar, giving her a look saying, `I can't believe that you two would still do that.' Kagome smiled sheepishly and shrugged her shoulders before going back to work.

As she put together a number of drinks that were being ordered, Rin came and stood next to her. "So, tell me why you were dancing like that with Kikyou," she said off-handedly, "I mean, she's your cousin, isn't she?"

Kagome looked at Rin and blushed deeply. "Well…uh…you see…"

End Chapter.

A/N: If you haven't read this far in the story, the relationship between Kagome and Kikyou is explained in the next chapter. I don't want everyone to think I'm off my rocker or anything by having incest stuff goin' on. Not like that people...Believe me.