InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku & Kagome ❯ Time alone ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Miroku and Kagome both stared at one another. Kagome looked deeply into Inuyasha's eyes when she said, “I can't choose, Inuyasha. For reasons I don't understand, I love Miroku just as much as I love you. Please, Inuyasha, let me stay here for a few days so I can figure out exactly what I'm feeling.” Inuyasha turned away as tears gathered in his eyes, ones he quickly wiped away. “If you stay here, Miroku can stay with you. If I take him back, I'll probably end up killing him.” Inuyasha leapt out the window and down into the well. Miroku looked at Kagome and said, “So, what do we do now?”
 
Kagome went over and sat down on her bed. “Luckily, my family is on vacation and we have a three days off of school, so I won't have to explain you to anyone.” She stood up and went to the door. “Come on. I'll show you to your room.” Kagome led Miroku down the hall to her brother Souta's room. “This is Souta's room. You can stay here until he comes back. Hopefully, you'll be back in your own time by then. I'm gonna go take a shower. Try not to break anything.” Kagome left the room and Miroku lay back on the small bed. “I wonder what this `shower' contraption is. Perhaps it is a type of meditation.” Miroku stood and followed to sound of running water. He heard someone singing and opened the door. “Kagome, is that…” He stopped as he saw Kagome standing with water pouring onto her. He stared at her curves as the water cascaded over her. Kagome turned and saw Miroku staring. She shrieked and grabbed a towel, which she quickly wrapped around her midsection. “You've seen me without clothes on before, Kagome. I only felt it fair that I catch a glimpse of you as well.” Kagome sighed. “I guess that's true. But could you please leave now?” Miroku nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him. “This is going to be a long three days.” Kagome thought as she dropped the towel and continued her shower.
 
Miroku went outside, staring at his lap. Seeing Kagome had made him hard once more, but it was worth it. “I still don't know why I feel this way about her. I just can't understand it. I've never felt this strongly about anyone, not even Sango. So why Kagome?” Miroku looked down at his manhood and sighed. “I guess I'll go back inside and use that `shower' thing that Kagome was using.”
 
Kagome was still showering when Miroku came in. “Miroku! Please, just…” Miroku held up his hands in a sign of peace. “I only came to see if you were finished. I'll leave now, if that's what you want.” As Miroku began to leave, Kagome asked, “Miroku?” “Yes?” “Why don't you… why don't you join me?”
 
 
So what do you think? Review, please! And if you have ideas, I'd love to hear `em!