InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku & Kagome ❯ Washing away their troubles ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Me: Time for the shower scene. Yay!
Inuyasha: What?! Kagome's gonna shower with that pervert!
Me: Sorry, Inu-kun. Don't worry. If you lose her, you've still got me!
Inuyasha: What the hell?! Get away from me, bitch!
Me: Come back! Inu-kun! I need you for the next chapter!
 
Miroku's eyes widened. “Do you… are you serious, Kagome?” Blushing, Kagome nodded. “You need to wash up and I need to spend some time with you. This just saves time.” Miroku grinned mischievously as he removed his robes. (A/N: Kagome's shower is a small, corner shower. There are three glass panels, one of which is “missing”. Miroku figures out how to make the third one work. In other words, they are in a small space, cut off from the world around them. Hee-hee. This'll be fun to write!) Miroku stepped into the shower. “It's a bit on the small side, and I can't figure out how to make the door close, but it does the job.” Miroku looked at one of the panels and saw a small handle. He pulled on it and out slid the door. “Is this the door you were speaking of?” Kagome gasped. “How did you… oh, never mind. Just close it.” Miroku closed the door and blinked as steam surrounded them. “Is the water too hot?” Kagome asked, looking into the monk's eyes. “No. It's just fine.” Kagome grabbed a washcloth. “Do you want me to wash your back for you?” Miroku smiled at the thought, and then shook his head. “No. How about I wash yours instead?” Kagome smiled and nodded. Miroku took the washcloth and began to wash Kagome's shoulders. He made his may down to the small of her back. It was all he could do to keep from touching her butt. Miroku began to think perverted thoughts, as he often did, and his manhood rose, now touching Kagome's back. Kagome gasped. “Miroku, is that your…?” She turned around and looked down. It was now Miroku's turn to blush. “I'm sorry, Lady Kagome. This is quite embarrassing. You see, I…” Kagome put a finger to his lips. “You don't have to explain. I understand.” Kagome then did something she herself never expected to do. She took Miroku's hand and placed it on her breast. Instinctively, Miroku began circling her nipple with his finger. Kagome moaned slightly as she felt things she had never felt before. Miroku smiled, knowing what he was doing was wrong, but glad she was letting him do this. As he began to nibble her neck, Kagome could not take the suspense any longer. “Take me, Miroku,” she whispered, just as she'd done in his dreams. Miroku looked into her longing eyes. “We can't, Kagome. It isn't right. Inuyasha has claimed you as his. And even though he doesn't say it, you know it to be true.” Kagome felt tears well up in her eyes when she heard Inuyasha's name. “I hurt him before, didn't I? I saw the hurt in his eyes when I said I couldn't choose. To him, that meant I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth, to hurt him anymore than he already was.” Miroku saw the hurt her realization had brought. He turned off the water and walked out of the shower. “Where are you going?” “To bed. And I think you should do the same. Maybe after a good night's sleep, you'll have a better idea of with whom your true affections lie.” Kagome stared at the monk as he grabbed his robes and left the room. “It seems as though he cares more about my feelings than his own. Does that mean that he loves me or simply that he cares for me as a friend?” Kagome sighed as she went to her own room. “Love is so confusing.”
 
Short, I know, but it works. May be some lemon next chapter. Please review!