InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku & Kagome ❯ Bedtime ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome laid down in her bed, too tired to put on her clothes. “I still don't understand why I feel this way about that pervert.” Kagome sighed as she heard a knock at her bedroom door. Miroku stepped in, one hand over his eyes. “Are you decent, Kagome?” Kagome blushed at his concern. For once, he wasn't simply gawking at her nudity. He was actually attempting not to see it. “Not really, but I have blankets over me, so it's all right.” Miroku moved his hand. He was wearing a simple white robe he'd found in the bathroom, since Kagome had decided to wash his robes. “Is this your grandfather's or your brother's?” he asked. “Neither. It was my father's. Just one of the things he left behind that my mother couldn't bear to throw away.” Quickly, she turned the conversation away from her father. “Why are you in here, anyway? Is the something wrong?” “Actually, yes. Your brother's bed is much too small. I can't fit in it very comfortably.” “Oops. I forgot how much taller you are than Sota. I wonder where you can sleep. Not my mother's room. One way or another, she'd figure out that it had been slept in. And I have no clue where Grandpa sleeps. In the attic or something, I guess. The only other bed in the house is mine.” Miroku grinned mischievously. “Oh no, Miroku! I know what you're thinking. The shower was one thing, but my bed. Inuyasha would know the second he stepped in here.” “So now you're the one who's concerned with what he thinks. I thought was strictly my job. Don't worry, Kagome. If he kills me, than Sango will kill him and after that, she'll probably kill you. So, one way or another, we'll be together.” “Your theory is a little flimsy, Miroku. But, I guess one night wouldn't hurt. Tomorrow we can buy you a sleeping bag. Or an air mattress.” Kagome scooted over as Miroku removed his robe. “Miroku! Put that back on!” “But its not very comfortable attire to sleep in, Kagome.” “Fine. I guess its okay. For one night at least. But I'm buying you some pajamas tomorrow!”
 
At some point while she slept, Kagome had turned over and was now facing Miroku. “Gods, she's beautiful. If only we could… No! That wouldn't be right. Inuyasha would kill me the second he found out. Btu, she's so beautiful! I can hardly control myself.” Miroku glanced down at her chest, rising and falling as she breathed. “It's too much for me to handle. Perhaps I'll try sleeping in Sota's bed, after all.” As he stood to leave, Kagome spoke. “Miroku? Where are you going?” Miroku turned and looked at her. “I'm going to try sleeping in Sota's bed. This… it just isn't right.” Kagome pouted a bit, making her look sexier than ever. “Well, then, maybe we should make in right.” “How?” “Don't just sleep with me, Miroku. Let's go all the way. I've made up my mind. I choose you, not Inuyasha. Now, get back in here. “With pleasure, “the monk said, grinning as he hopped back into the bed.
 
Lemon next chapter. A lot of comedy too. I'll post it a.s.a.p. Please review!