InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku & Kagome ❯ Lemon time!! ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome could hardly believe what she had said, herself. But, before she could take it back, Miroku had already climbed back under the covers. Almost immediately, he began kissing her. He led a trail of kisses down to her breasts. Once there, he took one of her nipples and nibbled on it gently. He ran his tongue across it as he did so. After doing this with the other nipple, he kissed her stomach and down to the heat between her legs.
He darted his tongue in and out, causing a moan to escape Kagome's lips. He loved the taste of her. Kagome decided it was her turn to pleasure him. “Lie down, Miroku. It's your turn.” Miroku obeyed her request and lay down. Kagome straddled him, her back to him now. Without saying a word, she touched the tip of his manhood with her tongue. He shuddered. She put her mouth around it and began to suck. She licked it and sucked at the same time. As the hot juice came forth, Kagome licked him clean. Miroku knew it was now time. Kagome took his place on the bed and he moved himself close to her heat. “You are a virgin, correct?” Kagome nodded. “Then this will hurt a bit.” Miroku brushed her folds with his manhood before positioning it inside. Hoping to keep it from hurting, he thrust quickly as a short cry escaped Kagome's lips. He thrust several more times and Kagome cried out after each one. After they'd finished, Miroku laid back down beside Kagome and drifted off to sleep.
 
When morning came, Miroku opened his eyes and found amber ones staring back. Miroku glanced downward and noticed the Tetsuiga lay against his throat. “What. Did. You. Do. Monk?” Inuyasha asked, growling between each word. It was at this moment Kagome awoke. “Inuyasha!” “That's my name, don't wear it out. Sango made me come back here for the monk and what do I find? He's already taken… by my woman!” “Your woman? You sound like Kouga. “Don't compare me to that wimpy wolf! Whaddya think he'll do if he founds out what you and the pervert have been up to? Compliment you? I doubt it.” “Inuyasha! If you kill Miroku, I'll… I'll…” “You'll what? Sit me? Which, by the way, I wouldn't do right now, unless you want your lover's head chopped off.” Miroku gulped, still staring at the sword. “At least Miroku is nice to me. He doesn't call me a `wench' or a `shard detector' like a certain hanyou I know!” “Well at least I'm not feelin' women up all the time and asking `em to bear my children! And whaddya thinks gonna happen when you bear Miroku's child? It'll suck you into its Wind tunnel and soon as its born!” Kagome gasped and looked at Miroku. “Could that really happen?” “It's a possibility. Unless we defeat Naraku beforehand.” “Well, I don't care. At least I'll given birth to something that isn't part demon!” Kagome put her hand to her mouth, regretting what she had just said. Inuyasha let his sword fall to the floor, barely missing Miroku's neck. “Is…is that how you feel, Kagome? You really wouldn't want to give birth to something that's part demon?” “No. That's not what I meant. I…” Inuyasha picked up the Tetsuiga and put it back in its scabbard. “I'm… gonna back now. Let me and Sango know when the weddings gonna be, okay?” Inuyasha wiped the tears out of his eyes before leaping out the window. “Kagome then did the only thing she could think of. “Sit, boy!” THUD! Kagome grabbed a robe from her closet and ran downstairs. Miroku, grabbing the bathrobe he'd worn earlier, followed. Inuyasha started to get up and was stopped by Kagome's kiss.
 
Lemony enough for ya? More comedy in next chapter. Please review!