InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Misky Dreams ❯ Rin Has HER Say ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It must have been an hour at least, or it felt that way to Inuyasha. He had been lying there on the ground with his eyes closed thinking about what Sesshoumaru had told him. He was more confused than anything. `I need someone to help me out here.' The hanyou thought. `I need Koga here. . .' the hanyou cringed at the thought. `Never mind. At this point and time I need an angel or something to tell me otherwise about my feelings for Kagome. . .'

That angel was standing in the trees behind him with a large rock in her hand. Rin had run off while Sesshoumaru was sleeping. She hadn't liked that the youkai had told Inuyasha, so she was going to try and make it all better. `I hope he won't be too mad to talk to me after I chuck this rock at him. . .' the girl thought as she crept out of the trees.

Rin took a deep breath and let the rock fly through the air. It made a loud clunk sound when it landed on the hanyou's head, a bump rose a few second after. Rin had no time to react, Inuyasha leaped up and grabbed the girl by the throat and held her in the air. "What the hell? Its you." Inuyasha put her down.

"Watch out you stupid hanyou! You almost clawed my neck!" Rin yelled. [A.N: I'm gonna make her a little feisty. . .^-^]

"Well you shouldn't have thrown that rock at me!" Inuyasha yelled back. "Your lucky I never pulled Tetsaiga on you!"

Rin held up another rock. "Then I would have knocked you out for sure!"

"Why are you even here, Rin?" Inuyasha asked, flinching a little at the thought of another rock smacking him on the head.

"Your having doubts about her aren't you?" Rin pointed a finger at Kagome, who was still sleeping. "Its because of Lord Sesshoumaru, isn't it?"

"Kid. . .how old are you? Twelve?" Inuyasha asked as he scratched the back of this head. "You think you know an awful lot don't ya?"

Rin started sweat-dropping like a madwoman, she held her fist in the air. "I'M NOT TWELVE! I'M FOURTEEN! AND I DON'T THINK I KNOW AN AWFUL LOT! I DO! NOW I CAME OVER TO TRY AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT BUT YOUR TOO STUBBORN TO EVEN LOOK AT!" stress arrows ran across Rin's forehead before she fell down on her backside from yelling. She looked up at Inuyasha with a snooty look across her eyes.

Inuyasha twitched. `She reminds me of Kagome when she's mad. . .they both have the same temper. . .' he thought, sweat-dropping slightly. "Ok kid. What did you have to tell me? I might as well listen since I'm now scared of getting on your bad side." He sat down and crossed his legs in front of the girl and looked at her, his ears slanting forward.

"Don't listen to what Lord Sesshoumaru says." Rin said. "He was telling Jaken when we got back to where we sat up `camp' how he thought he succeeded in making your life miserable again." Rin smiled. "I've heard stories about you and Kikyo, and you and Kagome. To me I think that what you feel for Kagome is true love. But that thing for Kikyo was just guilt for her death."

". . ." Inuyasha looked at Rin without blinking. The kid had a point. "Have you ever thought of counseling?"

Rin's bottom left eyelid twitched a couple of times. "Your not taking any of this seriously are you?"

Inuyasha smirked. "I like to agitate kids."

"Jerk-wad." Rin huffed, her eyes narrowing slightly.

"Remind me again why I had to watch my language in front of you?" Inuyasha rested his chin in his hands.

"YOU STUPID! STUPID HANYOU!" Rin got on her knees and got in Inuyasha's face, making the hanyou lean back almost falling on his back. "I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU PEOPLE! ALRIGHT?! BECAUSE I DON'T WAN'T TO SEE YOU TWO GIVE UP ON EACH OTHER BECAUSE OF WHAT LORD SESSHOUMARU SAID TO YOU!!!!"

Inuyasha clamped his hadn over Rin's mouth. "Kid I know what you're trying to say. And you are making sense. Like I said. . .I like to agitate kids." He took his hand away from Rin's mouth and smiled. "I appreciate you coming here behind Sesshoumaru's back to tell me this. But now I think you should get going before he notices you gone."

"So will you think about this?" Rin asked.

"I already have."

"Good. Goodbye Inuyasha." Rin stood up and ran off into the forest.

Inuyasha fell over. "That kid really scares me. . ." he said with a twitch. "She's a savage and no fun to pick on. . ."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chieko-san: Ok, this chapter is shorter than the others but meh. I thin its pretty good don't you? I'll have another chapter ready soon if I don't be outside too late tonight! Ja!