InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Missing Voice ❯ Unexpected Visit ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Konnichiwa I finally did chapter two after my friend suggested jumping me if I didn't finish it so here it is. Oh yeah and you know the drill Inu Yasha is not mine (I wish) The Fushgi Yuugi translation part isn't mine either. So don't sue (like I have any money). Blah Blah Blah… Some one in the audience throws a tomato, "How long have we been waiting for this and you're stalling? STUPID BITCH!" "Ohhh" "What the *beep* …" We will now skip to the story and we WILL NOT watch the ass whoopin' of this jackass. (We are talking about the author)

~*~*~Sesshoumaru sat under a fairly large tree looking outward as Rin tortured Jaken as normal. After successfully stealing the toad's staff and tying him to a tree she headed over to Sesshoumaru. Something had been pecking at the edge of his mind since she had joined them. "Rin," he said softy. She turned her head away from the sunset and stared back at him. "Why did you follow me after you came back to life?"

She tilted her head and looked deep in thought. She yawned gently and curled up on the side of his leg. "Because on that day…just for a little while," She yawned again. "I felt like a little lost kitten… and you showed me a little kindness, so I had to follow you home." She feel into a deep slumber muttering "Meow."~*~*~

"Sess…hou…maru…sama," the first word that she had said in three years came out in a musical whim.

"So, I see our time apart hasn't altered you memory," Sesshoumaru said coolly, Just then a light scent hit Sesshoumaru's nose. Rin was aroused by this whole situation.

Her butterscotch nipples stood strangely erect against his cool armor. Sesshoumaru gently brushed his finger against the sensitive skin. A chill went up through her body. Sesshoumaru took a quick sniff. She smelt totally edible.

Rin who had found Sesshoumaru previous action purely sexual, squirmed under the weight of his body. In vain she attempted to close her gaping kimono. She could smell it now. A scent that was being emitted from her body. Her squirming only made it worst. "Stop moving Rin." She stopped dead and looked straight into his eyes. His lips push gently against hers at first. But that scent, her smell was driving him mad. His finger blindly untied the ribbon around her waist. And the kimono fell to the ground.

He grasped her lips again his hands roaming across her milky skin. Just as his fingers found her heat he stopped abruptly.

"It seems company is coming," Sesshoumaru said looking agitated.

"Lord Sesshoumaru, Sesshoumaru-sama, help me please!!!" Jaken was closing in on them. A large horde of bees was chasing him into the forest.

Sesshoumaru reluctantly moved away Rin who immediately put the kimono back on. "We will finish this later," Sesshoumaru said as he walked toward the now girlish squeals for his service.

Rin watched him as he walked away. She slid onto the ground and made the safe assumption that her bath was over. After collecting her bath stuff she headed back to the hut.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Somewhere off in the woods…

"Ah my lord what a fine display of fighting skills. Why I thought I was a goner, but may I ask what we are doing in this apparently human infested forest?"

"I don't believe Jaken that I owe you any type of explanation," Sesshoumaru said coolly.

"I'm sorry my lord I had no…," Jaken stuttered out.

"We are just going to pick up something that is mine."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

End of chapter 2

Just in case you guys are mad I plan to keep up with my stories. Hentai 4 Dummies and Back Massage should be updated in the first of second week in February. I'll trade off with those stories until I finish Back Massage. Then I'll think of another way to post them. Thanks for reading.

~*~ Starilighthotaru

goldenkiss500@yahoo.com